Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: I knew this was coming 🤪

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

I knew this was coming 🤪

Hope everybody's been good. July 28th I asked Jennifer Rose Olsen to marry me. I truly never thought I was going to ask anyone that ever again.

I'm very fortunate to have found love like hers.

About a week ago I was at work and I noticed as the days went by I couldn't really go very hard and I was sweating profusely for no reason and out of breath and my chest was getting tight. I finally did what OBS never does and I went to a doctor to get an EKG.
    I've had a lot of EKGs and I checked out okay on the EKG but when they pulled my bloods my kidneys were failing I had rhabdomyolysis. They admitted me a couple days.

I had been pushing it very hard at work but not enough to break muscle tissue down enough to cause something like that. So I was scratching my head trying to figure out why this could have happened and I knew my chest didn't feel right.
    I told the doctors this only happens when I'm under duress and I ask them to give me a heart stress test.

I just got done with the test, (which I couldn't take the physical because I had hurt my foot and I couldn't run as fast as they wanted on the treadmill so they gave me a chemical stress test) and I went back to my room and a nurse started being a bitch. I guess she was having a bad day.

I walked out of the ICU against medical advice and went back home and drink some beer and still felt like shit I knew something wasn't right even though my kidneys were starting to improve.

I drove to an ER and another town where I know people and I really like the hospital and the doctors and nurses there.

I got the results of my stress test and it turns out I have heart failure.

I had a very very good young doctor tell me that it wasn't my steroid use . The right side of my heart has modeled itself into non-working tissue and he believes it was because of the ephedrine I took for years and energy drinks.

I'm not going to be around long but I think anyone who knows me already knew that. This weekend I'm going to take down a big dead American elm and it's going to be the last tree I ever climb. I finally get to hang up my climbing spurs and it's going to be a fucking relief.

The doctor said if I live a healthy lifestyle it will lengthen my life possibly. I'm not going to change my lifestyle and I still drink beer and I still smoke cigarettes.

I quit the whiskey and the hard drugs. I told my boss the news and he is a very good man I absolutely adore him. They told the guys at work I'm not going to be able to move very fast.

I don't abuse steroids anymore I self administer my trt. The doctor recommended that I continue doing so.

I can't go pound iron and get jacked anymore but if I could go back in time I would have chose bodybuilding over my career. My job has been the biggest stressor in my life and it took way more motivation than doing what I loved.

I always said I hope someday I can just sit under a tree and enjoy the shade and not see the tree as a pain in the ass and a fucking dollar sign.
    I'm going to get to do that now.
    I'm going to get to enjoy a lot of shit I never got the chance to.

And I hope my brother's here remember that we're all terminally ill. Every single one of us is dying.

I hope you live your life that way and you get to enjoy the little time you have.

I don't got time for much anymore but in case you guys don't hear from me again I just want you all to know it's been a pleasure.

You guys do what you want to do to make you happy. Don't fucking live other people's lives for them and try to be what they want you to be to make them happy.

Obs
    I'm going to try to check back in once in a while but it takes time and I don't have a lot.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Shit man sad to hear that but i admire your attitude.how long did they say you have left? No chance of heart transplant or something like that?
    Obs likes this.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I’m sorry to hear this mate. I hope you get to enjoy the time you have left.
    Obs likes this.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Damn. Knowing it is coming does help, but sucks none the less.

Do you the best you can, man.

Good luck and Godspeed!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Hope everybody's been good. July 28th I asked Jennifer Rose Olsen to marry me. I truly never thought I was going to ask anyone that ever again.

I'm very fortunate to have found love like hers.

About a week ago I was at work and I noticed as the days went by I couldn't really go very hard and I was sweating profusely for no reason and out of breath and my chest was getting tight. I finally did what OBS never does and I went to a doctor to get an EKG.
    I've had a lot of EKGs and I checked out okay on the EKG but when they pulled my bloods my kidneys were failing I had rhabdomyolysis. They admitted me a couple days.

I had been pushing it very hard at work but not enough to break muscle tissue down enough to cause something like that. So I was scratching my head trying to figure out why this could have happened and I knew my chest didn't feel right.
    I told the doctors this only happens when I'm under duress and I ask them to give me a heart stress test.

I just got done with the test, (which I couldn't take the physical because I had hurt my foot and I couldn't run as fast as they wanted on the treadmill so they gave me a chemical stress test) and I went back to my room and a nurse started being a bitch. I guess she was having a bad day.

I walked out of the ICU against medical advice and went back home and drink some beer and still felt like shit I knew something wasn't right even though my kidneys were starting to improve.

I drove to an ER and another town where I know people and I really like the hospital and the doctors and nurses there.

I got the results of my stress test and it turns out I have heart failure.

I had a very very good young doctor tell me that it wasn't my steroid use . The right side of my heart has modeled itself into non-working tissue and he believes it was because of the ephedrine I took for years and energy drinks.

I'm not going to be around long but I think anyone who knows me already knew that. This weekend I'm going to take down a big dead American elm and it's going to be the last tree I ever climb. I finally get to hang up my climbing spurs and it's going to be a fucking relief.

The doctor said if I live a healthy lifestyle it will lengthen my life possibly. I'm not going to change my lifestyle and I still drink beer and I still smoke cigarettes.

I quit the whiskey and the hard drugs. I told my boss the news and he is a very good man I absolutely adore him. They told the guys at work I'm not going to be able to move very fast.

I don't abuse steroids anymore I self administer my trt. The doctor recommended that I continue doing so.

I can't go pound iron and get jacked anymore but if I could go back in time I would have chose bodybuilding over my career. My job has been the biggest stressor in my life and it took way more motivation than doing what I loved.

I always said I hope someday I can just sit under a tree and enjoy the shade and not see the tree as a pain in the ass and a fucking dollar sign.
    I'm going to get to do that now.
    I'm going to get to enjoy a lot of shit I never got the chance to.

And I hope my brother's here remember that we're all terminally ill. Every single one of us is dying.

I hope you live your life that way and you get to enjoy the little time you have.

I don't got time for much anymore but in case you guys don't hear from me again I just want you all to know it's been a pleasure.

You guys do what you want to do to make you happy. Don't fucking live other people's lives for them and try to be what they want you to be to make them happy.
    Damn, I. I hate to hear this, but let me say one thing. Stubbornness, the right meds, and cardiac rehab can remodel your heart in some cases ( and I was eligible to be worked up to be put on a transplant list). I'll never have the cardiovascular endurance I one had, but I'm still standing and it's been ~ 17 years

All of this is is coming from a man that at one time had a sub-12% ejection fraction and still I have the list of heart conditions listed in the picture below:
    Hang in there and if you want to talk, I'm still using Wickr or you can PM me here.

Edit: The left side of my heart is my problem. It's enlarged and floppy from viral myocarditis, but not as bad as it was when my ejection fraction was so low. I do the chemically induced stress test, too. They used to use dobutamine, but the last couple of times it was a different drug.

I still recall the first test. They started revving me up with the dobutamine and the cardiologist asked me how many heart attacks I had in the past. I was like "Ummm, none". The next thing I heard was the cardiologist telling them "Whoa, whoa.. ...bring him down, bring him down!".

On my way out the door one of the nurses said "I'd wish you luck, but it isn't good". I thought "Thanks, b!tch. You're a f-ing ray of sunshine".

I came home, saw some assholes had cut a window screen (it was slapping in the breeze), tried to break into my shop but couldn't get past the bars in the window, and tried to defeat my walk in door. I came on up to the house, took a prescribed Xanax, and poured myself a double.

Again, if you want to talk, you know how to find me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I knew this was coming 🤪-3382426123709845272%7E2.jpg  
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-07-2023 at 08:24 AM.
    Cylon357, Test Monsterone and Obs like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Congratulations on your marriage Obs, and I'm really sorry to hear about your health - I hope you can exceed the doctor's expectations and stick around. You're a genuine, from-the-heart dude and the world needs more people like you. I wish you all the best, brother. Much love, and thanks for all help, advice, and laughs.
    Cylon357, Obs and almostgone like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey there Obs. Congrats on the new love & marriage!

I will add this - some of your vids were works of genius & had me in tears from laughter & you have/had a way with the written word that is envious.

I hope that you’re finding peace.
    Obs likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Look at it like this. Nobody gets to live forever. At least you've found your happiness (despite the medical problem). Most people never find that.
    almostgone and Obs like this.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Congratulations on getting married mate,very happy for you and your missus :-)
    Sorry to hear about your health problems,none of us truly know how long we have on this earth so live it to the fullest you can…..
    almostgone and Obs like this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit. . .

How old r u?

Kids?

Feels like a similar boat I’m in - it’s turbulent waters out here & there isn’t really turning back

I have also been feeling odd heart sensations at times - but, I’m just brushing them under the carpet

GL man

This is the deep feeling I have. Every day means so much. This feels right on the $

This is why I’m ripping around I’m this guy rn without a care in the world - today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB287F28-8262-42EF-9FEE-F1CCF6D347A3.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	555.2 KB 
ID:	182658

Name:	5F3BF034-A457-4972-9D46-CA2D0F1C86C0.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	182659
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 08-07-2023 at 10:20 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    I knew you wouldn't break.

If you pick out a headstone, get purple slate. I've seen purple slate headstones 200 years old that look like new. I'm getting purple slate for myself. And get engraved at the bottom of it, "Didn't Break".

While we're dreaming of the future, or regretting the past, the present moment -- which is all we have -- slips from us and is gone.
    Obs and XnavyHMCS like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Congrats on you getting married hope it works for you.Sorry to h
    ear about your heart.
    Obs likes this.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    This may sound stupid at first (and then later too) but that wont surprise anyone.
    "Get busy livin or get busy dying."
    You've always been a busy dude, it wouldn't suit if you just sat around waiting to die.
    Best Wishes to Your Health & HAPPINESS!!!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Damn, I. I hate to hear this, but let me say one thing. Stubbornness, the right meds, and cardiac rehab can remodel your heart in some cases ( and I was eligible to be worked up to be put on a transplant list). I'll never have the cardiovascular endurance I one had, but I'm still standing and it's been ~ 17 years

All of this is is coming from a man that at one time had a sub-12% ejection fraction and still I have the list of heart conditions listed in the picture below:
    Hang in there and if you want to talk, I'm still using Wickr or you can PM me here.

Edit: The left side of my heart is my problem. It's enlarged and floppy from viral myocarditis, but not as bad as it was when my ejection fraction was so low. I do the chemically induced stress test, too. They used to use dobutamine, but the last couple of times it was a different drug.

I still recall the first test. They started revving me up with the dobutamine and the cardiologist asked me how many heart attacks I had in the past. I was like "Ummm, none". The next thing I heard was the cardiologist telling them "Whoa, whoa.. ...bring him down, bring him down!".

On my way out the door one of the nurses said "I'd wish you luck, but it isn't good". I thought "Thanks, b!tch. You're a f-ing ray of sunshine".

I came home, saw some assholes had cut a window screen (it was slapping in the breeze), tried to break into my shop but couldn't get past the bars in the window, and tried to defeat my walk in door. I came on up to the house, took a prescribed Xanax, and poured myself a double.

I definitely want to talk to you. You are an expert on this subject. The problem has been how fast this set in and the way I just can't go anymore. There's a 65-year-old guy with a hernia at work and I can't keep up with him.
    I've been getting chest pains just sitting around and since they did that chemical stress test now I really know it's my heart that hurts. I know the feels of it. I have to go to a cardiologist to find out more.

I'm fairly certain I had a heart attack a couple years ago.
    The ER doctor said there really wasn't much hope for remodeling my heart and there's also an interior wall defect.

I'm really a little bit pissed off.
    I had to ask for the stress test I've had EKGs a lot of times they knew I had fucking hypertension they gave me CAT scans and MRIs out the ass and they still didn't catch it and the only reason it got caught is because I demanded a stress test.

You know... Fucking 3 years ago I had to be taken off a job to the ER by my best friend at the time Steve.
    Steve was in the room with me and the doctor and I asked the doctor what could be wrong after they did a heart scan.
    My buddy Steve said "I think it's heart failure".
    The doctor laughed him off and said no but I was going to get coronary artery disease.

Now I know for a fact because of the condition I was in and the way I was sweating and the way my heart was feeling that it was the same shit they finally diagnosed me with. If I found out about this shit a few years ago I might have had a hell of a lot better chance.

I don't know who the fuck knows I'm not a fucking doctor I'm just a dumbass.

Anyway to all you guys I'll get to messaging you later and replying to your responses my boss is coming now and we're going to have a few beers together.
    almostgone likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    ear about your heart.
    It's good to see you still around

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I knew you wouldn't break.

If you pick out a headstone, get purple slate. I've seen purple slate headstones 200 years old that look like new. I'm getting purple slate for myself. And get engraved at the bottom of it, "Didn't Break".

While we're dreaming of the future, or regretting the past, the present moment -- which is all we have -- slips from us and is gone.
    Very true

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Shit. . .

How old r u?

Kids?

Feels like a similar boat I’m in - it’s turbulent waters out here & there isn’t really turning back

I have also been feeling odd heart sensations at times - but, I’m just brushing them under the carpet

GL man

This is the deep feeling I have. Every day means so much. This feels right on the $

This is why I’m ripping around I’m this guy rn without a care in the world - today

Name:	FB287F28-8262-42EF-9FEE-F1CCF6D347A3.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	555.2 KB 
ID:	182658

Name:	5F3BF034-A457-4972-9D46-CA2D0F1C86C0.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	182659
    I'm 37.
    That's a nice ride man. I'm warning you though don't try to sweep it under the rug. If I had found out about this shit a few years ago a lot of my shit would have been reversible.
    I get to spend the rest of my short life walking around not able to keep up with an old man and it honestly makes me feel like a little bitch
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Shit man sad to hear that but i admire your attitude.how long did they say you have left? No chance of heart transplant or something like that?
    They haven't said it was all non specialist. I have to go to a cardiologist but just from what the ER doctor said it's some really shit news
    < <Samson> > and s1nc1ty like this.

They haven't said it was all non specialist. I have to go to a cardiologist but just from what the ER doctor said it's some really shit news
    Well my moto in life is to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. So dont loose hope its not over till its over. There is many possible scenarios where you can survive this
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Congratulations on getting married mate,very happy for you and your missus :-)
    Sorry to hear about your health problems,none of us truly know how long we have on this earth so live it to the fullest you can…..
    Thanks booz

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    This may sound stupid at first (and then later too) but that wont surprise anyone.
    "Get busy livin or get busy dying."
    You've always been a busy dude, it wouldn't suit if you just sat around waiting to die.
    Best Wishes to Your Health & HAPPINESS!!!
    I hope you're doing good brother. If I would have had a medical professional like you I probably would have caught this shit a lot sooner.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    ear about your heart.
    Thank you songdog.
    You ever follow that guy on YouTube that has a coyote pet? It's cool as hell and some really funny videos.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Hey there Obs. Congrats on the new love & marriage!

I will add this - some of your vids were works of genius & had me in tears from laughter & you have/had a way with the written word that is envious.

I hope that you’re finding peace.
    I love you brother you're a good man. I'm not allowed to do social media anymore because I gotten too much trouble. My fiance wants no part of it lol
    lovbyts likes this.

Obs

I haven't forgot I still owe you a hundred bucks. I actually owe a lot of people after this past few years

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121 View Post
    I’m sorry to hear this mate. I hope you get to enjoy the time you have left.
    Thanks man I don't remember your username... Did you just come back not too long ago? I've been pretty much out of the loop for a couple of years

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Look at it like this. Nobody gets to live forever. At least you've found your happiness (despite the medical problem). Most people never find that.
    Thank you brother

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Congratulations on your marriage Obs, and I'm really sorry to hear about your health - I hope you can exceed the doctor's expectations and stick around. You're a genuine, from-the-heart dude and the world needs more people like you. I wish you all the best, brother. Much love, and thanks for all help, advice, and laughs.
    Thank you brother

Obs
    You know regardless of what the doctor said I know for a fact it would be better for my health if I lost muscle mass.
    I take 1 ml per week of 250 test Cyp and 2 ml of 100 NPP.

If I went back to my muscle mass at 160 lb naturally I would live longer but I'm not going to do it.

I weigh about 205 to 210 now. I'm not some giant but I'm lean.

I have one of the best bosses on the planet he's a real good guy he's been to prison a few times and understands people are fucked up and do dumb shit. He's loyal is the day is long he knows my history.

Eventually I'm going to have to quit doing trees cuz I can't keep up. It's going to fucking hurt my heart pretty bad when I have to leave.

I'm not going to let the fact that my body is bitching out cost his company he works so hard for.

I'm fixing to talk to him about reducing my pay so I can hang around. I'm thinking about filing for disability and I never imagined I would do such a thing. I never filed for workers comp or unemployment and there's plenty of times I could have.

One of the things that bothers me the most about this shit is the fact that I just can't keep up.
    lovbyts likes this.

Obs
    My boss is like John Dutton from Yellowstone.
    He gets all of his guys from prison and really shitty situations because they are the only ones that are worth a fuck and know what loyalty is.

I worked for him for a short time last winter.
    I left because I found a job that could keep me in more work and he was really nice about me leaving.

I had just gotten out of a psych ward and was living with my aunt and he called me and said he needed tree climbers with a CDL. I live at the shop now and I'm homeless.

I'm going to get a place soon in a couple months. If that guy hadn't called when he did I would have been right back in the psych ward.

I don't want to sound cheesy but I'm telling you, you don't have control of things. You don't hold the reins to your life. It's not random.

It's not coincidence.

A small series of unfortunate or fortunate events changes your entire life completely. This series of events in my life is almost a slap in the face proving it to me.
    almostgone likes this.

Obs
    I don't hold any grudges anymore against anyone. I really done a good job letting go of that anger. I'm still a naturally angry guy and I've got to calm down but I'll be damned if I hold anything against anyone.

I truly believe you will be forgiven as you forgive.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Thanks man I don't remember your username... Did you just come back not too long ago? I've been pretty much out of the loop for a couple of years
    First time I’ve been posting for awhile pal. Hopefully be posting a lot more now, good news that you still need to see a cardiologist and it might not be game over.
    Booz and Obs like this.
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I love you brother you're a good man. I'm not allowed to do social media anymore because I gotten too much trouble. My fiance wants no part of it lol
    Honestly Obs, the love goes right back at you.

A few questions please?

* How’s your blood pressure & what’s your heart rate?
    * Are you suffering from any edema or swelling around your body? I’m thinking not too much, because you said that you’re lean.
    * How many cigarettes are you smoking, can you give just those up at least?

Your right atrium might be shot to hell, but your right ventricle still has some life in it or you’d be so short of breath you’d have a hard time brushing your teeth, let alone doing any physical labor.

It’s going to be interesting to see what the cardiologist says about everything, particularly the left ventricle. When’s your visit?

I’m very happy that you sound at peace & you’d boss sounds like one hell of a guy!
    Obs likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    If you can hang around for 3 years, Sweden will be mass-producing their artificial heart by 2026:

https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-in...eline-patients
    Obs likes this.

I haven't forgot I still owe you a hundred bucks. I actually owe a lot of people after this past few years
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Obs and lovbyts like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Obs
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    I don't have much wisdom but I hope everybody will remember this... Every single one of us has done shit and got away with it that should have wound Us in prison the rest of our lives.
    We just didn't get caught.
    I'm not talking about steroids .

Every one of us older guys has a fucking history a mile wide. I think the biggest fucking teddy bears I ever met were on this site.

I'm tired of hateful behavior from people I'm sick of it.

Obs
    I'm at a very good friend of mine just after I got out of a psych ward. I was driving slow and I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone and I was all involved in what I was doing.
    I had my windows down and I heard him yell fuck you what the fuck are you doing, behind me.

I did my typical shit I flipped out and I got out of my car thinking I'm going to kill this mother fucker.
    I would have but before I got to him I started crying and I said I just got out of the psych ward I'm trying to get my shit together and I'm sorry.

He immediately jumped out of his truck and gave me a big fucking hug.

You don't ever know the kind of day someone's having.

I still got that guy's phone number and we shot golf together.

Be fucking nice because you're not going to prove shit you're just blood and water.

A good cardiologist will probably give more insight into options and outcomes. Find a good one.

I had to fire my first cardiologist and really hit the jackpot with my second cardiologist. She was much more current on treatment plans and caught several conditions that my first cardiologist either overlooked or, in my opinion, was just too driven by dollars and seeing the max volume of patients that he could ( basically a do nothing dollar dog).

I won't clog up your thread with all of the details, but holler give me a shout when you want and know I'll respond. If I'm at work and covered up or something, know I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

Personally, I would just shoot for maintaining a healthy T level while you get things all sorted out, but you know yourself better than me. Try to keep your HCT and platelet count in range. I actually feel better with my HCT in the upper 40% range. If I let it get into the mid 50%+ range, I start huffing and puffing like an old single cylinder tractor.
    lovbyts, Obs and Test Monsterone like this.

A good cardiologist will probably give more insight into options and outcomes. Find a good one.

I had to fire my first cardiologist and really hit the jackpot with my second cardiologist. She was much more current on treatment plans and caught several conditions that my first cardiologist either overlooked or, in my opinion, was just too driven by dollars and seeing the max volume of patients that he could ( basically a do nothing dollar dog).

I won't clog up your thread with all of the details, but holler give me a shout when you want and know I'll respond. If I'm at work and covered up or something, know I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.

Personally, I would just shoot for maintaining a healthy T level while you get things all sorted out, but you know yourself better than me. Try to keep your HCT and platelet count in range. I actually feel better with my HCT in the upper 40% range. If I let it get into the mid 50%+ range, I start huffing and puffing like an old single cylinder tractor.
    I have same exp. with doctors. One doc says my condition is uncurable, only can prevent the thing from getting worse. Second doc starts effective treatment
    Obs and lovbyts like this.

Obs

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information