Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Twin Experiments --- Part One

I deploy stimulants in order to feel somewhat normal, or reminiscent of so, not to get high or forget about life issues.

Man that's drug addiction right there. Bob Marley couldn't have said it better. Nor Curt Kobain.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    Man that's drug addiction right there. Bob Marley couldn't have said it better. Nor Curt Kobain.
    [/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
    Ahahaha. You would have it right, if the drugs themselves were implicated in not feeling alright in first place. That's what truly leads to addiction.

You first try a recreation substance, then your brain receptors either adapt or go apoptosis, and you need the drug to restore balance, only that will trigger further damage and addiction.

The problem with you reasoning is I don't feel good in first place, and try to explore my mind using what I have available, as long as it doesn't lead to damage, as a diagnostic tool, looking for potential physiologic issues.

I hope your able to discern the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Ahahaha. You would have it right, if the drugs themselves were implicated in not feeling alright in first place. That's what truly leads to addiction.

You first try a recreation substance, then your brain receptors either adapt or go apoptosis, and you need the drug to restore balance, only that will trigger further damage and addiction.

The problem with you reasoning is I don't feel good in first place, and try to explore my mind using what I have available, as long as it doesn't lead to damage, as a diagnostic tool, looking for potential physiologic issues.

I hope your able to discern the difference.
    You will come up with any excuse. The seasons. The humidity. Your thyroid. That little baby cyst. Your allergies.

Have you tried outrageously long walks? During the Summer I walked 32 miles on an empty stomach and no water. The last 3 miles or so were quite painful. (I was also chanting Hare Krishna with my beads but that's neither here nor there).

You have substance abuse issues. Go for a fucking walk. Or a yoga class. Or do 10 days of silence like I did.

Yeah excuses sure mate

I don't feel the need for any substance, nor does my body, that should sum it up.

I do long power-walks every day

I do long power-walks every day
    That's pretty cool. I do 55 minutes on full incline on the treadmill at 5.0 km/hr after my weights in the morning, then about an hour in the evening around the park in the centre of town here.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I don't feel the need for any substance, nor does my body, that should sum it up.
    I don't think you realise how severe and extreme my polysubstance abuse issues were, and how apt I was at excusing it.

If a person has any interest at all whatsoever in taking anything psychotropic, then something's wrong.

When I'm really flustered I lie down on the couch, close my eyes and put on headphones listening to Hare Krishna chanting while I do Vipassana meditation, I have a 1-hour mp3 (50 mins Hare Krishna followed by 10 mins Buddhist closing chant).

Lose the pills and lose the excuses. My opinion is that you're a walking suicide...... definitely gone 20 years from now... doing well to still be here in 10 years.

I'm going to compose the most embarrassing story I can think of when I put you up on LiveLeak.......gonna say that your girlfriend revealed that she was born male and that she was "gay for pay" before she had the operation, and you just fucking lost it and threw her out the window and then did yourself. Gonna start a thread about it here too.

Either go to the Hare Krishna island or do Vipassana. They're both free. Vipassana Meditation

I don't think you realise how severe and extreme my polysubstance abuse issues were, and how apt I was at excusing it.

If a person has any interest at all whatsoever in taking anything psychotropic, then something's wrong.

Lose the pills and lose the excuses. My opinion is that you're a walking suicide...... definitely gone 20 years from now... doing well to still be here in 10 years.
    Dude,

I don't care about dying, as I don't have anyone depending from me, and I'm not individualist so I don't see the problem with me gone, it won't change my life anyway and the world and everything I have dear will go on its way; so here I ask you again: what is your point?

I don't let how I feel manage my life, even if I feel suicidal most of the time. Instead, I let it become a driving force to a better myself and an infinite source of motivation, always ready to push your mind if at any time I fail my aims.

I dont' need your ten days of silence, hare krisna or vipassana stuff or anything religious at all, I already have my strong viewpoints on ethics and moral virtues and that's what I care about.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Right here's my first idea. Might be a bit convoluted but bear with me.

Remember how I was saying that there shouldn't be two of the same person?

Well I was thinking how could we shame them for being bi-existent. And here's my idea:

Get a set of identical twins, separate them at birth. Preferably male.

Send one twin off to be raised by a nice family who do volunteer work and the like.

Take the other twin and send it to live with me. I will abuse this twin so badly that it ends up with multiple personalities... hopefully his psyche just splits into two.... and I'll try to keep it at two.

Once I realise that I've got two people in the one person, I'll ease off on the severe abuse but still maintain an air of bullying throughout its childhood and adolescence.

Then at the age of 16, I'll reunite the two twins, and say to my twin "Look how you could have turned out if I hadn't abused the fuck out of you all these years". This should enrage my twin and deepen the canyon between its two personalities.

Then I very suddenly transfer ownership of my twin to a kind-hearted dominatrix who will bring the twin to fetish parties, subject the twin to bizarre experiences, and teach the twin the usability of physical pain. This therapy will continue for 3 years and result in the coalescence of the two personalities into one.

At the age of 19, I will again reunite both twins who will at this point be both emotionally stable, however the twin with a history of abuse will be significantly more hardy and emotionally steadfast, and thus have a greater capacity to love.

I will then place both twins onto a Big Brother game show in Europe and let everyone observe them.

This is just one of my plans for my Fourth Reich.
    hmmm...I am guessing u will be getting banned soon. Abusing the kids, dude PFO.

Why all the crazies are from UK???

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Why all the crazies are from UK???
    Everything is shock tactics and to alarm you which feeds his attention seeking behaviour and other mental disorders, but in real life he will be a pussy cat. He's welcome to come and see me in the UK if he lie torture and serious pain but I think the best thing for him is to go back to his silence retreat were he doesn't talk for weeks/months on end, I think that's his place he can call home.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Everything is shock tactics and to alarm you which feeds his attention seeking behaviour and other mental disorders, but in real life he will be a pussy cat. He's welcome to come and see me in the UK if he lie torture and serious pain but I think the best thing for him is to go back to his silence retreat were he doesn't talk for weeks/months on end, I think that's his place he can call home.
    can someone ban his sorry arse?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information