As I sit in my job trailer in West Covina Ca. I look directly at 3 major fast food chains...one in particular which I loathe is McDonald's...Every morning there is an endless line of people waiting for their egg mcfuffins and deluxe breakfasts with sausage eggs and pancakes.
I believe they are the devil incarnate. Slowly killing our nation and making us ninth place as the most obese nation in the world. America has an obesity rate of 33.9 percent. It makes me laugh that they pass helmet laws and seatbelt laws and hide behind the pretense that these laws were put into place largely because of the cost of insurance and medical funding required to provide care for the injuries sustained in accidents...Hah!! what a load of crap!!! meanwhile it's all you can drink soda fountains and $5 meal deals...did you know that Kentucky Fried Chicken now has a spin off restaurant called the "Colonel's Buffet"...yes it is as it sounds...all you can eat fried chicken and fixins!!!

It is sad when it is so easy and cheap to feed your kids this crap than it is to buy wholesome food to cook...I mean look at the prices for organic, GMO free foods!! you have to have a second job just to shop at Whole Foods and the likes!!! The leading death rate is not drugs, tobacco, alcohol or even cancer. Car accidents are not even negligible compared to the annual deaths caused by heart disease...but are there any laws passed to protect us from the #1 killers in our country...NOPE...eat up America and enjoy today for tomorrow we will charge you an arm and a leg for your heart medication and medical procedures!!!
Check out the link below of death statistics in the US.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	annual death statistics.PNG 
Views:	157 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	166098