Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Pride/UFC/MMA Thread

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Yes I agree but he took that knee because he was tired and sloopy. It also happened with Rockhold, he was tired and threw that shitty spin kick and got taken down. He was winning that fight also.
    Well.... He had both hands on the ground and Mousasi pulled his hand up to land the knee. It was close... Just saying. I think Mousasi is one of the top guys in the weight class as well.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    just to be fair about your boy Weidman. It was s vicious knee that ko'd him. That would have ko'd anyone. I am not a Weidnan fan but I though Weidman was winning the fight before he took that knee
    That knee he took was fucking bad, a fighter only has so many big hits they can take in a career. Look at Liddell. He had the hardest chin in the sport, once rampage KO'd him his chin went to glass. Same with Silvia and Anderson S.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    That knee he took was fucking bad, a fighter only has so many big hits they can take in a career. Look at Liddell. He had the hardest chin in the sport, once rampage KO'd him his chin went to glass. Same with Silvia and Anderson S.
    Do not forget about Rick Franklin. Anderson Ruined him. He had a few wins after Anderson beat him up but i my opinion he was just never the same!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Well.... He had both hands on the ground and Mousasi pulled his hand up to land the knee. It was close... Just saying. I think Mousasi is one of the top guys in the weight class as well.
    Oh no doubt, it was a good knee and he is tough as shit. But if Weidman wasnt so gassed he wouldn't have been in that situation. He just bent over trying to grab the leg for a take down because he was barely still standing cause he was so tired, then got a big knee because he thought he could just sit there bent over and be safe. Thats why they changed that rule, so they couldn't do that anymore.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Do not forget about Rick Franklin. Anderson Ruined him. He had a few wins after Anderson beat him up but i my opinion he was just never the same!!
    Absolutely, he took bad ass whooping.....it made me upset and hate Anderson because I was a big Franklin fan. I was so happy to see Anderson start getting beat up later on in his career

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Franklin was so dominate to that point. He ate a knee in the ribs and refused to
    Go down, so instead he took a fucking career ruining beating. Anderson was on a different level for a number of years at that point. To the point that he was bored because there was zero challenge for him. I know Sonnin put a beating on him eventually, even after that until he broke his leg in the Weiman fight. He was top of his game.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Franklin was so dominate to that point. He ate a knee in the ribs and refused to
    Go down, so instead he took a fucking career ruining beating. Anderson was on a different level for a number of years at that point. To the point that he was bored because there was zero challenge for him. I know Sonnin put a beating on him eventually, even after that until he broke his leg in the Weiman fight. He was top of his game.
    Remember Anderson gave him a beat down 2 fights in a row. Gosh i just remember Franklin's eye's he just looked totlay out of at and had no answer for the clinch and knees!!

BG
    Fight night prelims started on fox 5 and then free fight night starts at 8pm.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Fight night prelims started on fox 5 and then free fight night starts at 8pm.
    that turned out to be a pretty good card. Another finish for might mouse and Rose looked great

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Mouse is on another level...

I was a Lil upset at the jacare stoppage...yeah he was stunned but he was turning over to get up..not to be submissive....not to mention a lot of the shots he took on the ground hit his chest

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac82
    Mouse is on another level... I was a Lil upset at the jacare stoppage...yeah he was stunned but he was turning over to get up..not to be submissive....not to mention a lot of the shots he took on the ground hit his chest
    jacare was clearly getting pounded. I like him too but it just wasn't his night. Had the ref let it go it would have gotten worse
    BG likes this.

BG
    That fight shocked me...... blew my mind. I've never seen Jacare even hurt or anybody even getting close to hurting him. That was a good stoppage, at first I thought it was early but when he turned to all fours he was done, he could barely even get up after that. He was in slow motion.

Roses fight was very impressive, I was a little surprised it went that easy. We will see on how she does against some of the top girls but I'm definitely a fan.

Mighty Mouse is the man........a 100% fighting machine. I love watching him fight, he does everything right.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That fight shocked me...... blew my mind. I've never seen Jacare even hurt or anybody even getting close to hurting him. That was a good stoppage, at first I thought it was early but when he turned to all fours he was done, he could barely even get up after that. He was in slow motion.

Roses fight was very impressive, I was a little surprised it went that easy. We will see on how she does against some of the top girls but I'm definitely a fan.

Mighty Mouse is the man........a 100% fighting machine. I love watching him fight, he does everything right.
    What about the Karate Girl - Waterson.... she's so fast and strong, too! She's gotta title fight I believe coming up - she's a lil badass
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-19-2017 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    What about the Karate Girl - Waterson.... she's so fast and strong, too! She's gotta title fight I believe coming up - 10/11 -- O now
    About time you jumped in here!!
    NACH3 likes this.

Anyone watch UFC last night? Great card Miocic is a beast

Wow...surprise no one talkin about Max Holloway tko'ing Jose Aldo for the belt?????

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac82
    Wow...surprise no one talkin about Max Holloway tko'ing Jose Aldo for the belt?????
    I was shocked but after that it's probably time for Aldo to retire

BG
    Aldo wasnt in there fighting, he didnt even throw one leg kick.....wasted talet. All he was doing was hoping to land a big shot. I was his biggest fan back in the day but in his last Faber fight it seemed like he lost his fire. All his fights since, even wins were let downs to me. Im not taking anything away from Holloway, but Jose does need to retire, I dont care if he's still one of the best even if he doesnt try hard. I remeber in a past interview he said he was still fighting just for his training.

I likes Holloway since he came in...and after he did what he did to Pettis...I knew he had a good chance at Aldo

Aldo wasnt in there fighting, he didnt even throw one leg kick.....wasted talet. All he was doing was hoping to land a big shot. I was his biggest fan back in the day but in his last Faber fight it seemed like he lost his fire. All his fights since, even wins were let downs to me. Im not taking anything away from Holloway, but Jose does need to retire, I dont care if he's still one of the best even if he doesnt try hard. I remeber in a past interview he said he was still fighting just for his training.
    a lil shocked by no kicks as well...he was pretty much known for that...maybe he was afraid if the counter straight..as Holloway had the reach advantage...

At one point he had a pretty good combo/flurry..but after that he just kinda seemed liked he was sparring instead of go in for the kill....cardio definitely was lacking...he was fadin in the 2nd round

Blog Entries
    I saw war machine got 36 to life today.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Lol..that too

Seemed like that happened so long ago and he's just getting sentenced now

agree he lost the fire after he beat down Faber.... Kind of like Anderson did too.
    BG likes this.

BG
    agree he lost the fire after he beat down Faber.... Kind of like Anderson did too.
    Yes just like Anderson also now that I think of it. You think they felt bad and something changed? Weird.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac82 View Post
    Seemed like that happened so long ago and he's just getting sentenced now
    I thought that too. Happened in 2014

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    Yes just like Anderson also now that I think of it. You think they felt bad and something changed? Weird.
    In andersons case, he was putting beatings on dudes without any challenge for years. It would be really hard to be motivated and train hard if you felt everyone you faced was a scrub.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

BG
    In andersons case, he was putting beatings on dudes without any challenge for years. It would be really hard to be motivated and train hard if you felt everyone you faced was a scrub.
    Very true and he had all the hype too. He was ahead of his Time for sure, well he was a vet by the time he came into the UFC, very few if any of the guys he fought in the UFC had any experience like he did.

I just read Aldo is planning to come back

Very true and he had all the hype too. He was ahead of his Time for sure, well he was a vet by the time he came into the UFC, very few if any of the guys he fought in the UFC had any experience like he did.
    he made the ones with experience look terrible though. Look what he did to forest griffen.

BG
    he made the ones with experience look terrible though. Look what he did to forest griffen.
    Lmfao......he made him run out of the octagon crying !

Blog Entries
    Forrest was just a goofy lanky unathletic dude that could take a punch and had retard strength. Loved him
    BG likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

haha he did but in fairness he did break forests jaw
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    Forrest was just a goofy lanky unathletic dude that could take a punch and had retard strength. Loved him
    guy could take a beating too
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries
    https://youtu.be/V1R50LpFh_M

BG
    Very funny! I never heard that one!

Forrest was one of those rare guys who fought better as he got more of the shit beat out of him, seems that theres more of them now a days.
    MuscleScience likes this.

When he came I'm a destroyed Chris leiben...not.saying leben was an allstar...but u knew he would bring it and his fights would be brawls and his ability to take a punch...u knew he would be someone special

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac82 View Post
    When he came I'm a destroyed Chris leiben...not.saying leben was an allstar...but u knew he would bring it and his fights would be brawls and his ability to take a punch...u knew he would be someone special
    Exactly and Lieben was super tough, I was a big fan of his. His down was he loved to brawl and he took to much damage. Those few come back fights of his were real good.

Exactly and Lieben was super tough, I was a big fan of his. His down was he loved to brawl and he took to much damage. Those few come back fights of his were real good.
    man he could really take a beating!!!

BG
    man he could really take a beating!!!
    No doubt, sometimes I actually felt bad and stopped watching.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information