Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: Any Intrest in an August 14th Most Improved Competition?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I have a feeling your wife is about to get tired of changing the bed sheets!
    My gf always has that prob. I am a stinking ass. Tren makes me run hotall the time. Even the npp is giving me night sweats and insomnia. See yall in the morning

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Ugly as fuck no doubt!
    No argument from me or my dog!

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank you Admin.
    *Admin* likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Took a quick pic tonight... some slight progress but still a long way to go.
    Attachment 170620

Does anyone know how I can rotate these pictures? I don't know why some of them post sideways (Rotated for you *admin*)
    Looking trim, keep it up!
    yeahbuddy289 and NACH3 like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    My gf always has that prob. I am a stinking ass. Tren makes me run hotall the time. Even the npp is giving me night sweats and insomnia. See yall in the morning
    I actually like the night sweats, makes me feel like my metabolism is going crazy.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 09-23-2017 at 07:24 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I actually like the night sweats, makes me feel like metabolism is going crazy.
    Me too. It's nice to wake up lighter!

Obs
    I actually like the night sweats, makes me feel like metabolism is going crazy.
    It means never more than 6 hrs of sleep for me. Usuall not more than four. Everyone always preaches about sleep being top four on importance, but soo many pros run on 4-6 hours their entire careers.

Obs
    Abs and calves tonight. Hate.
    Abs not so great a workout went easy, still leery after ab tear.
    Calves went great, lit them on fire.

Injection time.
    Back and chest tomorrow probably.
    Really feel like working big groups. Legs are tore up as hell and hard to walk but still feel like I want to push them.
    marcus300 likes this.

Re: couchlockd, I am in favor of having him still compete.

Will continue with my updates in the regular thread once it's back. Have implemented a few changes.

Abs and calves tonight. Hate.
    Abs not so great a workout went easy, still leery after ab tear.
    Calves went great, lit them on fire.

Injection time.
    Back and chest tomorrow probably.
    Really feel like working big groups. Legs are tore up as hell and hard to walk but still feel like I want to push them.
    You really feel like working huh? Too chickenshit to post a vid lest someone sees how you're afraid of putting in some real effort.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I am posting this for Couchlockd... as he is suspended still but this needed to be done before he came back...

*admin*

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd

Here's my apology.

"First I'd like to start off by apologizing to the community as a whole. I'm sincerely sorry for the absurd and trashy crap that came out of my mouth. It was uncalled for, and give a black eye to the bodybuilding community. I'm ashamed and humbled. I'm asking for forgiveness.

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to CapeBuffalo and the Admin. For making their jobs harder. I put unnessesary workload on both of you by making you skim through over 700 total posts do,ding my garbage to clean up. Again, sincerest apologies to you both.

Lastly, but most importantly I want to apologize to RNSPLG, you rattled my cage and instead of taking the high ground and being respectful and polite, I stopped to my old ways and said absolutely horrible things. I'm very sorry and feel like a complete dip shit for doing so. I also would like you to know, everything I said was just for face value, at no point did I actually pray or hope anything negative to you or your loved ones. It was just got air coming from a upset person.

I want you to know I wish you the best and I don't expect you to accept my apology, or forgive me. Just know that I am sorry, and never seriously meant anything other than to get a reaction out of you. Again, my deepest apologies to you RNS.

And to the female members who read so e of my sexually explicit comments, I'm sorry if I have offended any of you. Please accept my apology.

Sincerely,
    Aaron (couchlock'd)

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Took a quick pic tonight... some slight progress but still a long way to go.
    Attachment 170620

Does anyone know how I can rotate these pictures? I don't know why some of them post sideways (Rotated for you *admin*)
    Yeahbuddy, the quietest one Lookin absolutely on point!! Keep crushing it my friend!

Also, if your pics are sideways go and turn them all the way around and save then try and repost it should work...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Admin thanks for cleaning all this up as our community can move on and I even learned something out of this... again deepest respect as always!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    You really feel like working huh? Too chickenshit to post a vid lest someone sees how you're afraid of putting in some real effort.
    I am done talking about your imaginary powerlifting comp.
    Every highschool in the midwest has a kid that can deadlift more than you and I.
    You will never see a video of me doing anything on this site. Please shut up about that.
    Welcome to the most improved competition sweetie. Grt ready to lose.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am done talking about your imaginary powerlifting comp.
    Every highschool in the midwest has a kid that can deadlift more than you and I.
    You will never see a video of me doing anything on this site. Please shut up about that.
    Welcome to the most improved competition sweetie. Grt ready to lose.
    That confident after Yeahbuddy posted up his RELAXED pose?? Looks like he's on point post up a pic relaxed no flex...
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That confident after Yeahbuddy posted up his RELAXED pose?? Looks like he's on point post up a pic relaxed no flex...
    I think I am done with pics too. I am fully confident. Comp is about half over.
    Though I must say yb is doing much better than rnsplg
    Last edited by Obs; 09-23-2017 at 10:19 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think I am done with pics too. I am fully confident. Comp is about half over.
    Though I must say yb is doing much better than rnsplg
    So far he looks most improved but it may be smart for everyone not to post until the end a lot can and will happen in that time... overtraining lethargy or just more kick ass things never know tho?!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    So far he looks most improved but it may be smart for everyone not to post until the end a lot can and will happen in that time... overtraining lethargy or just more kick ass things never know tho?!
    I know that quester didnt post until the end and blew everyones mind. Dude cut more fat than I thought possible while maintaining mass.
    hollowedzeus, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Obs
    Attachment 170632
    Lmfao! Got this in the mail today!
    Cheers to all the real mfers out there with a real sense of humor! Love this site sometimes!

Blog Entries
    Attachment 170632
    Lmfao! Got this in the mail today!
    Cheers to all the real mfers out there with a real sense of humor! Love this site sometimes!
    Give my your address Ob. I will send you that bag of Richards you been asking for
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I know that quester didnt post until the end and blew everyones mind. Dude cut more fat than I thought possible while maintaining mass.
    Exactly! Great point and reference!

Obs
    Give my your address Ob. I will send you that bag of Richards you been asking for
    If I am ever fixing to go to prison or rich enough I will post my address on here in the open just to see what kind of wonderful treats you all send. I would have a hundred packages of fat girl panties and God knows what.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    I am posting this for Couchlockd... as he is suspended still but this needed to be done before he came back...

*admin*
    All fine here no offense taken. I was just worried that the thread might have gotten deleted for good though. Couchlockd, I didn't mean to cause that reaction to you and I hope you are doing well. I will edit my posts too for those cases I quoted or something so it's all just forgotten. A bit busy now.
    Obs likes this.

Yep yeahbuddy has done a hell of a job and I have done some protocol changes. Plan is now to replicate my first peptide run for recomp and push it to the limits for mass. switched from EOD to 2on 1off, 4 peptide shots ED, cardio on off days. Since yeahbuddy is actually doing something I will too. just saying though, in the ancient Olympics blue always won over red.

Nach3, regarding who looks like what, your chest looks like the front of a 1970s Citroen:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_86.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	170633
    All that training and steroids for that lol

Obs, way to avoid the point, I said effort not how much you lift.

Obs
    I have been called every name and threatened with eveything on earth and I married the chick that did it.

I was in no way threatened or concerned with any remarks couch made other than I knew they might ban him. I welcome him back of course. Thanks for allowin us that and the thread back admin.

Obs
    Yep yeahbuddy has done a hell of a job and I have done some protocol changes. Plan is now to replicate my first peptide run for recomp and push it to the limits for mass. switched from EOD to 2on 1off, 4 peptide shots ED, cardio on off days. Since yeahbuddy is actually doing something I will too. just saying though, in the ancient Olympics blue always won over red.

Nach3, regarding who looks like what, your chest looks like the front of a 1970s Citroen:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$_86.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	170633
    All that training and steroids for that lol

Obs, way to avoid the point, I said effort not how much you lift.
    Yeah, I dont think I will post any videos of me shaking like a leaf and cursing curling 20lbs either. I lift alone at my home for a reason.

Also rns... When you finally fill your chest out it will be just like nachs. You two have the same seam in the middle, nachs is just 3x thicker.
    Last edited by Obs; 09-23-2017 at 02:01 PM.

God damn tired of chewing chickpeas, must have cooked them a tad too little, so dry and boring. Like reading obs post that he's training hard.
    Obs likes this.

Yeah, I dont think I will post any videos of me shaking like a leaf and cursing curling 20lbs either. I lift alone at my home for a reason.
    There are different ways to do things. I can make dips feel excruciating at bodyweight but I have done dips with 132lbs plus 4-5lb chain with proper depth. Though for any sake intensity is what matters.

Obs
    There are different ways to do things. I can make dips feel excruciating at bodyweight but I have done dips with 132lbs plus 4-5lb chain with proper depth. Though for any sake intensity is what matters.
    I finished calf raises last night with standing raises at a 5 second rep holding up top for 5 seconds between, at bodyweight, standing on the edge of stacked plates.
    Doi g seated raises i use a barbell doing slow reps and wait until I tire out, then I bounce out 20 more reps as fast as I can. It fucking hurts.
    Weights mean little in compArison to the slow control of a rep positive and negative.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    All fine here no offense taken. I was just worried that the thread might have gotten deleted for good though. Couchlockd, I didn't mean to cause that reaction to you and I hope you are doing well. I will edit my posts too for those cases I quoted or something so it's all just forgotten. A bit busy now.

I will finish cleaning up the thread but have gotten to most I think...

To everyone: As I have stated many times please if you see things getting out of hand just pm me... I will get to it and we can save a lot of time usually haha
    almostgone and Capebuffalo like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Obs
    Just finished watching "A dog's purpose".
    Gonna eat about 2mg of AI now...

So when's the thread going to get unlocked?

Obs
    Attachment 170639
    Oooooh shit... Golden nectar has arrived, the world isn't safe anymore.

I would like to thank AEL, positively speedy and awesome service.

You fuggers best pick it up ten notches.
    guitarzan and cousinmuscles like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information