Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Antifa F@cks - bunch of losers

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Its actually because people say mouthy shit then I mouth back and they report me and I get kicked off.

Don't get me wong though the average person here make $10 hr, does bare minimal, has no drive, and no I am not one of them.
    You mouth back and get reported!! I can't believe that one bit
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    If that’s true then I am the “Cunter and Chief.”
    Or a proper cunt
    MuscleScience likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Facebook is for cvnts, how about that?
    Attachment 170893
    Thats your one millionth "cunt" award for this site.
    RaginCajun likes this.

Attachment 170893
    Thats your one millionth "cunt" award for this site.
    lol lol you knob
    Obs likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Atheism is a none deity based belief system.

Atheist believe the world is purely mechanical. Atheist believe that humans have no free will and no special purpose in the universe. Atheist believe that we as humans operate on a mechanistic principles and that life is nothing more than the consequence of chemicals combining at random. Atheist believe that Human Consciousness is broke down to simple wants and needs and is the vehicle to fill basic needs. Science or scientism is their bible, but only accept the science that fills their world view.

Lastly, atheist believe that their belief system is the best and is far superior to other belief systems. They smuggle make fun of other belief systems, by saying things like the “flying spaghetti monster in the sky,” or invisible friend that they talk to.” Just like other diety belief systems do to each other.

I’m not for or against atheism, i don’t see the universe through the lens of either the religious or atheistic view. However atheist do not know their own history especially when they make ironically stupid comments that religion is the cause of all human death and suffering. Atheist just in the 20th century alone killed well in excess of 100m people. Infact some historians go on to say that more people were killed in the 20th century by war than all of previous human history combined.

It is really easy to box another human being into a train car by the thousands and send them off to horrible deaths. When a human is nothing more than some chemicals and mechanical parts randomly interacting.
    I don't know if you're seriously proposing this but with the most commonly known definition of atheism is the lack of belief in a deity, which does not imply the lack of belief in spirituality, in higher meaning than what is observable, and pretty much every thing you listed. Since I remember you stated you have a postgraduate degree and have worked in a university I assume what I am going to say is child's play to you so here it goes, the antecedent (being an atheist) and the consequent (all those horrendous things and all those beliefs of suddenly being a depersonalized psychopath crushing flesh left and right) and the extreme assumption of complete commutation is mind-blowing. I thought we didn't approve of antifa for doing just that, pointing the finger in rate and labeling people something they aren't.
    marcus300 likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    If that’s true then I am the “Cunter and Chief.”
    haha!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I don't know if you're seriously proposing this but with the most commonly known definition of atheism is the lack of belief in a deity, which does not imply the lack of belief in spirituality, in higher meaning than what is observable, and pretty much every thing you listed. Since I remember you stated you have a postgraduate degree and have worked in a university I assume what I am going to say is child's play to you so here it goes, the antecedent (being an atheist) and the consequent (all those horrendous things and all those beliefs of suddenly being a depersonalized psychopath crushing flesh left and right) and the extreme assumption of complete commutation is mind-blowing. I thought we didn't approve of antifa for doing just that, pointing the finger in rate and labeling people something they aren't.
    Idk what your saying, but Antifa is an atheist, communist group. They are no different than the Bolsheviks, the brown shirts or black shirts and follow that very model.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Idk what your saying, but Antifa is an atheist, communist group. They are no different than the Bolsheviks, the brown shirts or black shirts and follow that very model.
    There are bad cvnts everywhere these days, anything to stir up trouble and heartache
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    There are bad cvnts everywhere these days, anything to stir up trouble and heartache
    That’s for damn sure.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

sad that they just can't live and be happy.

its just hard to comprehend going shoot a bunch of innocent people because you hate things.

bunch of selfish mental proper cvnts!
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    sad that they just can't live and be happy.

its just hard to comprehend going shoot a bunch of innocent people because you hate things.

bunch of selfish mental proper cvnts!
    It seems the world is going mad and anyone just needs some kind of excuse to harm other people - anyone who does such horrible things to other people are proper cvnts. Every fuking day there's something new
    RaginCajun likes this.

It seems the world is going mad and anyone just needs some kind of excuse to harm other people - anyone who does such horrible things to other people are proper cvnts. Every fuking day there's something new
    Social media and the media help fuel this fire. too many like people get together and next thing you know, convince someone to do something horrible
    Obs likes this.

Social media and the media help fuel this fire. too many like people get together and next thing you know, convince someone to do something horrible
    Doesn't take much for some lunatic to start firing, stabbing, blowing up or running over people these days. Its getting out of control.

Blog Entries
    More like too many impressionable people get together and are overcome by group think. Then abandon all morality and reason.

Group Think:
    This is something we should touch on, because this can effect the most descent people on the worst way. Examples, Salem Witch Trials, Nazi Night of the Long Blades, Bolshevik Murders of Czar Nicholas and his family.

Descent enough people that put themselves in a bubble and allowed group think to outweigh logic and reason. The People of Salem individually would never condem their neighbors to what they suffered. Somehow a poisonous idea got seeded and grew. Those that were smart enough not or unlucky enough to fall to the group think were indeed then seen as the “witches.” If you have never read up on the events in Salem. It is emmensily fascinating and in my opinion. The lessons of Salem could be applied today to break us of all these bubbles we put ourselves in. I admit I’m guilty of it too, it’s human nature. It had/s a place in the human condition for survival reason, but can also lead us astray.
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 11-06-2017 at 10:36 AM.
    Obs likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Are all atheists also members of Antifa?

Obs
    More like too many impressionable people get together and are overcome by group think. Then abandon all morality and reason.

Group Think:
    This is something we should touch on, because this can effect the most descent people on the worst way. Examples, Salem Witch Trials, Nazi Night of the Long Blades, Bolshevik Murders of Czar Nicholas and his family.

Descent enough people that put themselves in a bubble and allowed group think to outweigh logic and reason. The People of Salem individually would never condem their neighbors to what they suffered. Somehow a poisonous idea got seeded and grew. Those that were smart enough or unlucky enough to fall to the group think were indeed then seen as the “witches.” If you have never read up on events in Salem. It is emmensily fascinating and in my opinion. The lessons of Salem could be applied today to break us of all these bubbles we put ourselves in. I admit I’m guilty of it too, it’s human nature. It had/s a place in the human condition for survival reason, but can also lead us astray.
    Precisely why a person should follow no one.
    Independent thinking and assessment of every situation is required.
    If you have ever watched a riot start that is the perfect example. Loudest, craziest, monkey barks into a megaphone "what are we gonna do about it?"

You can literally see the stupid overcome logic in the other monkeys brains, just before they start throwing their own shit.

This is what happened to the statues.

Blog Entries
    Possibly, why?

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Are all christians members of the crusades?
    Are all muslims members of isis?

Fuck no.
    The point is atheists are no better than any other goup.
    What started the argument was I said I was tired of them pointing fingers on their high horse. Atheists are usually much more condescending and arrogant about their beliefs than other religions.

Blog Entries
    Precisely why a person should follow no one.
    Independent thinking and assessment of every situation is required.
    If you have ever watched a riot start that is the perfect example. Loudest, craziest, monkey barks into a megaphone "what are we gonna do about it?"

You can literally see the stupid overcome logic in the other monkeys brains, just before they start throwing their own shit.

This is what happened to the statues.
    It happens with us on this board, we get caught up in fighting others that look at AAS as the Gym Boogie man and sometimes ignore or trivialize the dangers of usage. Then on the exact flip side of that, we jump on newbs under 25 that want to use and tell them their dicks will fall off and they will have a heart attack at 28...lol
    Obs likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    It happens with us on this board, we get caught up in fighting others that look at AAS as the Gym Boogie man and sometimes ignore or trivialize the dangers of usage. Then on the exact flip side of that, we jump on newbs under 25 that want to use and tell them their dicks will fall off and they will have a heart attack at 28...lol
    Well... Wtf are we supposed to do for fun?

Obs
    I like the 25 rule helps cut down on members invtheir ealy twenties. No offense but most in early twenties are annoying as hell

Blog Entries

Fuck no.
    What started the argument was I said I was tired of them pointing fingers on their high horse. Atheists are usually much more condescending and arrogant about their beliefs than other religions.
    That was my exact point too. And again for the record, i have zero problem with someone thinking outside the box and not believing in an unseen deity. A belief system is one of the most powerful frameworks of any human society.

I don’t view god in the sense that Jews, Christians, Muslims or Catholics do. But i don’t see the world the way atheist do either. Nothing in nature is random or without meaning. So how can it all be with or without a creator or supreme order?
    Obs and RaginCajun like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Fuck no.
    If you are tired of them pointing fingers then why are you doing the same thing back? Does it make things better? Does what I highlighted in bold make things better, by assuming they're more assholes than others (or hold any damn truth to it)?

Possibly, why?
    Now your being a knob lol

Blog Entries
    Now your being a knob lol
    Knobby Cvnt actually lol.

I should take a step back actually and apologize, I’m fired up. As much as I think Antifa is a poisonous ideology. Stephan Paddock and then this guy really might not have been able to help themselves. True both were atheist and by some accounts both were either active or at least sympathetic to Antifa. The larger issue is what psych drugs were they on. Paddock was on 4 I believe.

Please watch this podcast segment with Dr. Kelly Brogan

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

That was my exact point too. And again for the record, i have zero problem with someone thinking outside the box and not believing in an unseen deity. A belief system is one of the most powerful frameworks of any human society.

I don’t view god in the sense that Jews, Christians, Muslims or Catholics do. But i don’t see the world the way atheist do either. Nothing in nature is random or without meaning. So how can it all be with or without a creator or supreme order?
    I think if we go down this route its a never ending debate without anyone gaining much ground because of what they believe in. It takes time for people to change their view but Darwins natural selection is a good start for people to get educated or any of Richard Dawkins books. It seems everyone has a different or their own version of god, theres so many and so many views lol makes me laugh when I see it because it gathers more ground for me in what I trust and see reason in.

We all believe in what ever we see fit, I prefer evidence and facts rather than something supernatural or mythological but not for one minute do I bother what other people think or believe, nor do I want to hurt anyone because they think different.

Would be better to keep the whole religion thing off topic and keep on the horrific things some people do no matter what they believe in or motive, some people are just fuking nutters and need one excuse
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    If you are tired of them pointing fingers then why are you doing the same thing back? Does it make things better? Does what I highlighted in bold make things better, by assuming they're more assholes than others (or hold any damn truth to it)?
    Because it hasnt been pointed out that they are hypocrites. Even members of this board are made fun of for religious covictions. Atheism is just as laughable. Atheism is themost outspoken here too.

Knobby Cvnt actually lol.

I should take a step back actually and apologize, I’m fired up. As much as I think Antifa is a poisonous ideology. Stephan Paddock and then this guy really might not have been able to help themselves. True both were atheist and by some accounts both were either active or at least sympathetic to Antifa. The larger issue is what psych drugs were they on. Paddock was on 4 I believe.

Please watch this podcast segment with Dr. Kelly Brogan

I haven't watched it but if they are fuking insane with some stupid ideas about hurting other people then they should be locked up.

I don't view god as most religions do but I am in line with the philosophy of Christianity and many others, e.g. the ten commandments, the previous basis of those accultured philosophies like stoicism, and even beyond that, like later philosophers. Though my lack of belief in a deity makes me an atheist. It may not be a creator, it may just be. It may not be a supreme order dictating, it may just be the reactions of different elements which result in outcomes. Are the principles which dictate the outcomes god? Maybe, but why do I have to call this a deity, especially when the word deity is used so differently. So I am an atheist. But what you did in this thread is categorize atheists and fit me into a box and claimed my group and my way of thinking did this and that. Again, isn't this why we dislike IS and Antifa and all that crap?
    Obs likes this.

Because it hasnt been pointed out that they are hypocrites. Even members of this board are made fun of for religious covictions. Atheism is just as laughable. Atheism is themost outspoken here too.
    So you're the clown of the forum?

You can be an arsehole no matter what you believe in, lets not get off topic. Cunts going around hurting people is getting out of control.

Blog Entries
    I think if we go down this route its a never ending debate without anyone gaining much ground because of what they believe in. It takes time for people to change their view but Darwins natural selection is a good start for people to get educated or any of Richard Dawkins books. It seems everyone has a different or their own version of god, theres so many and so many views lol makes me laugh when I see it because it gathers more ground for me in what I trust and see reason in.

We all believe in what ever we see fit, I prefer evidence and facts rather than something supernatural or mythological but not for one minute do I bother what other people think or believe, nor do I want to hurt anyone because they think different.

Would be better to keep the whole religion thing off topic and keep on the horrific things some people do no matter what they believe in or motive, some people are just fuking nutters and need one excuse
    South Park has a really great piece on the end of organized religion in society and the embracement of pure science. Of all things it actually made me change my world view. Sometimes satire and comedy is the only way to get through our block heads.

I haven't watched it but if they are fuking insane with some stupid ideas about hurting other people then they should be locked up.
    Please watch it Marcus.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Someday I will preach the gospel of obs throughout the land and you will all convert when you see me naked.

I shall annoint you all with tren .

You actually don't know much your talking about you live in a backwards bubble OBS, I cant even respond to some of your bizarre comments because your that far out of the real world. Why not stick with the harmful things some idiots do and think of a way of trying to stop it or control these knobs who go around hurting people for no reason no matter what they believe in.

Obs
    South Park has a really great piece on the end of organized religion in society and the embracement of pure science. Of all things it actually made me change my world view. Sometimes satire and comedy is the only way to get through our block heads.

Please watch it Marcus.
    Yeah! Watch it marcus! Ms will come get you

Blog Entries
    I don't view god as most religions do but I am in line with the philosophy of Christianity and many others, e.g. the ten commandments, the previous basis of those accultured philosophies like stoicism, and even beyond that, like later philosophers. Though my lack of belief in a deity makes me an atheist. It may not be a creator, it may just be. It may not be a supreme order dictating, it may just be the reactions of different elements which result in outcomes. Are the principles which dictate the outcomes god? Maybe, but why do I have to call this a deity, especially when the word deity is used so differently. So I am an atheist. But what you did in this thread is categorize atheists and fit me into a box and claimed my group and my way of thinking did this and that. Again, isn't this why we dislike IS and Antifa and all that crap?
    My apologies, that was low of me. I wasn’t targeting any comment at you Personally. However I did make a gross generalization, I’m fired up about this and my emotions got the best of me.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Please watch it Marcus.
    I will watch it mate tomorrow and I have done ton's of research over probably 7 yrs on things what were troubling me and I got what I was looking for which was reason, evidence and some answers but it wasn't easy and it takes time for people to understand. Doesn't bother me who you are or what you believe infact one of my best friends is a Muslim and I also go along way in my life to protect the innocent trust me. I researched over yrs because things just weren't that simple and some stuff was that far out it was laughable so I went on my own journey mate and discovered many things.

My apologies, that was low of me. I wasn’t targeting any comment at you Personally. However I did make a gross generalization, I’m fired up about this and my emotions got the best of me.
    I understand this 100% I knew that lol.

Obs
    You actually don't know much your talking about you live in a backwards bubble OBS, I cant even respond to some of your bizarre comments because your that far out of the real world. Why not stick with the harmful things some idiots do and think of a way of trying to stop it or control these knobs who go around hurting people for no reason no matter what they believe in.
    No you just cant stand the fact that I bashed atheism the way you go around on here bashing religions. Its fucking annoying isn't it marcus? If I am so out of it you probably shouldn't respond. I dont talk to crazies. You shouldnt either.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-06-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    I understand this 100% I knew that lol.
    I will watch it mate tomorrow and I have done ton's of research over probably 7 yrs on things what were troubling me and I got what I was looking for which was reason, evidence and some answers but it wasn't easy and it takes time for people to understand. Doesn't bother me who you are or what you believe infact one of my best friends is a Muslim and I also go along way in my life to protect the innocent trust me. I researched over yrs because things just weren't that simple and some stuff was that far out it was laughable so I went on my own journey mate and discovered many things.
    That’s why I love this place. Such a diverse and interesting spread of cvnts throughout.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information