Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Binge Watch TV Shows

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I was so disappointed with the final episode of AHS. I was hoping the writers would let Michael Langdon win. The way he went out was not fitting to how powerful he was.
    The time travelling witch was pretty dam powerful herself though. All of them together put her in the position to be able to.
    I didnt like a lot of how far out there some of them get. The "cult" season was all over the place but it pretty much showed exactly what a politician is.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Alright - “ Escape From Dannemora” on Showtime! Might be among Benicio del Toro’s best work.

Dead eyes, tough to do that. Impressed!

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I always hated Jason Bateman as an actor (his sister Justine was a hottie until she passed her "Best if used by" date) but I've always fancied a shag with Laura Linnie, so I watched the first episode of "Ozark" (Netflix), about an extremely talented money launderer for the Shakago mob (Bateman) who moves to Bumfuck, Missouri, where he expects to find untapped money washing opportunities.

I got hooked and binge-watched the entire first season. Now I'm rationing the second season so it won't run out so soon. Grown-up Jason Bateman turns out to be a fine actor and Ozark is a pretty compelling drama.

If you haven't been watching "Ray Donovan" (Showtime) and like your dramas gritty and slow-simmering, it's your loss. It's now on season #6 so there's a whole lotta binging to be had there.

The Schreiber brothers, Liev (who plays the title character in Ray Donovan) and Pablo (half brothers actually), should start their own studio. They've got half of all Hollyweird's talent between just between the two of them.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 12-04-2018 at 11:18 PM.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    I always hated Jason Bateman as an actor (his sister Justine was a hottie until she passed her "Best if used by" date) but I've always fancied a shag with Laura Linnie, so I watched the first episode of "Ozark" (Netflix), about an extremely talented money launderer for the Shakago mob (Bateman) who moves to Bumfuck, Missouri, where he expects to find untapped money washing opportunities.

I got hooked and binge-watched the entire first season. Now I'm rationing the second season so it won't run out so soon. Grown-up Jason Bateman turns out to be a fine actor and Ozark is a pretty compelling drama.

If you haven't been watching "Ray Donovan" (Showtime) and like your dramas gritty and slow-simmering, it's your loss. It's now on season #6 so there's a whole lotta binging to be had there.

The Schreiber brothers, Liev (who plays the title character in Ray Donovan) and Pablo (half brothers actually), should start their own studio. They've got half of all Hollyweird's talent between just between the two of them.
    Ray Donavon is a pretty good show

I have heard really good things about Ozark but haven't watched

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    Hellier is good, It's on YouTube and is just a few episodes. If you like the Mothman Prophecies, goblins, and UFO's then you like like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information