• 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Shape_Shifter
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Pill to supress testosterone/male contraception

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member

Pill to supress testosterone/male contraception

Two chicks are making a pill to suppress testosterone production. They report few adverse effects but provide no stats or data. Seems more like an attempt to move people toward accepting the negatives before they publish. It's basically chemical castration.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0318144834.htm

Perhaps it could be made into a chemical weapon that we could deploy against any troops? Oh yeah, that woud be a violation of the Geneva Convention...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Two chicks are making a pill to suppress testosterone production. They report few adverse effects but provide no stats or data. Seems more like an attempt to move people toward accepting the negatives before they publish. It's basically chemical castration.

Birth rates in the West are already artificially way to low. We have to have children to survive as a species.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post

Chemical castration already exists. Unfortunately it is used a lot in prostate cancer.
    clarky. likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    their was already a male birth control the was developed years ago, its called Methylnortestosterone (ment) or Trestolone. it shuts down natural teststerone and spermogenisis and thus is effective as a male birth control. the thing is, it works exactly like testosterone in regards to being a sex hormone, so you maintain libido energy and focus and all that good stuff. the negative they found with it, it was too powerful an anabolic agent having 10 times the strength and muscle building of testoerene (and oh man we surely can't have that can we), so it was never brought to market.
    we need a male birth control that turns men into weak frail girly men
    Octaneforce and clarky. like this.

Yeah, if you hear some academics, liberals and health officials talk (perhaps they have to be in all three camps), it seems to be less of a paranoia and more of a reality. Most that oppose testosterone support female bio-identical hormone replacement.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    The last thing the government wants is a population of strong aggressive men who can bang anything they want without risk of pregnancy. Even though that sounds like a dream come true if you ask me lol
    hollowedzeus likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just by looking at wikipedia it's just yet another 19-nortestosterone derivative, similar to TREN in that is neither a substrate for aromatase nor the 5-AR.

It's even worse than MENT.

And, gonadotropin suppression alone is never enough to make a man sterile, it simply cannot work that way.

Shape_Shifter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    their was already a male birth control the was developed years ago, its called Methylnortestosterone (ment) or Trestolone. it shuts down natural teststerone and spermogenisis and thus is effective as a male birth control. the thing is, it works exactly like testosterone in regards to being a sex hormone, so you maintain libido energy and focus and all that good stuff. the negative they found with it, it was too powerful an anabolic agent having 10 times the strength and muscle building of testoerene (and oh man we surely can't have that can we), so it was never brought to market.
    we need a male birth control that turns men into weak frail girly men
    Ment converts into estrogen more than test. It need an AI.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Shape_Shifter View Post
    Ment converts into estrogen more than test. It need an AI.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    yes it most defiantly does. its useful for purposely adding estrogen to a cycle (like if your running Tren with very low test and you want to bulk).
    you can get by with a SERM, not have to use an AI

jades is offline New Member
    I guess suppressing testosterone is not a good idea, even as a contraception. I have been learning about different birth control options on Birthcontrol.com lately, and I think that male contraception is not an option these days...
    Last edited by jades; 09-24-2020 at 04:27 AM.

Madcox is offline Junior Member
    I've read that the SARM S-23 eliminates sperm at a low dosage... Not sure who wants to test this out haha could be an expensive experiment... But it does work on mice so I read

Hell, I just got a vasectomy that works... After my 4th child (my daughter) I said I'm done with making babies

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I thought it happened naturally about 24 months after marriage?

Madcox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I thought it happened naturally about 24 months after marriage?
    Hahaha true! not sure what happens to women after they get a ring on their finger it makes their sex drive go to practically zero smh... I'm sure there are some exceptions but unfortunatley mine isn't one of them...

Thread Information