Like Tree2244Likes

Thread: May 2018 Most Improved Competition [FINISHED: Results in post #5]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Eduke93 Goal Update

Hey guys.

So I have decided to make a few changes to my goals for this cycle/comp. I am now going to use this cycle as a recomp/lean bulk.

I am going to drop 3ish% BF and focus purely on lean mass as oppose to just bulking and not worrying about fat.. I don’t like looking sloppy, I perform my best at around the 10% mark.

Reasons:

1. This will make me more competitive for this comp.
    2. I am going to Spain for 6 days end of June, (hotel gym and good food, so will still be training as normal) and I want to look leaner for the beech!

Moving forward, once I do get to around the 10% mark I will maintain this and just focus on lean mass, no need to get chubby. Picture attached (below) was last year, this is where I am most comfortable BF wise, I was actually doing a lean mass cycle when I took this photo, reason I have put on some unwanted BF is I did try and come off towards the end of last year which didn’t work out, during this process I gained some fat and haven’t yet tried to cut down as I wanted to gain the muscle back that I had loss, thank goodness to TRT I don’t have to go through that again…

So my calories at the moment are now 3000 per day, I will adjust as I go/need, cardio is going to increase to an extra 50 calories per session pre workout.

So goal this cycle is: gain 3-4kg of lean mass, more if possible… and drop few percent in BF to get me to around the 10% mark.

Let’s go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4493.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	172831
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-15-2018 at 04:14 AM.

Thread Information