Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By kelkel
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Apple cider vinegar

  1. #1
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256

    Apple cider vinegar

    Didn't notice a recent thread on this so figured I would throw it out there and ask

    Anyone into drinking apple cider vinegar for general health/minerals?
    I know it sounds like a fad these days and everyone swears by it...

  2. #2
    guitarzan's Avatar
    guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    4,525
    I use to take the pills when I had reflux, didn't notice any difference

  3. #3
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    I been drinking vinegar since I was 10 years old. I live red wine vinegar.

    I do toss back some apple cider braggs and turmeric/cayenne pepper mix once orctwuce a week

    I don't notice anything from it, they say its goid for you, so I do it. can't see any negatives other than taste. so I use it

  4. #4
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,462
    I take apple cider vinegar with lemon, cayenne pepper and cinnamon with warm water every morning upon waking.

    Activates metabolism.

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,934
    Tide Pods only.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,306
    Everyday for 7 years.

  7. #7
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    ACV but really any fermented foods except that Kambutcha shit. Just recently started making my own yogurt from Raw Milk I get from the Amish and add fruit. Talk about making you poop good!
    If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,934
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    ACV but really any fermented foods except that Kambutcha shit. Just recently started making my own yogurt from Raw Milk I get from the Amish and add fruit. Talk about making you poop good!

    Thanks for sharing.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    This isnt a new fad.
    There is a reason it has been called "vinegar strokes" for decades.

  10. #10
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    This isnt a new fad.
    There is a reason it has been called "vinegar strokes" for decades.
    lol

    I googled it.

    I reffer to it as " gtfo NOW!" stroke..
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 04-30-2018 at 07:14 PM. Reason: final thrust. lol
    Obs and MuscleScience like this.

  11. #11
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    lol

    I googled it.

    I reffer to it as " gtfo NOW!" stroke..
    Powerstrokes

  12. #12
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,631
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    This isnt a new fad.
    There is a reason it has been called "vinegar strokes" for decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Powerstrokes
    Wha?
    If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  13. #13
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Wha?
    vinegar stroke - the final stroke during intercourse resulting in ejaculation

  14. #14
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    vinegar stroke - the final stroke during intercourse resulting in ejaculation
    That was a very scientific explanation...

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    That was a very scientific explanation...
    Not what I wanted to read while eathing lunch #1 though.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  16. #16
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    vinegar stroke - the final stroke during intercourse resulting in ejaculation
    does it applies when u r getting a blow job?

  17. #17
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Not what I wanted to read while eathing lunch #1 though.....
    while you were vinegar stroking your lunch #1?

  18. #18
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    while you were vinegar stroking your lunch #1?
    I vinegar stroked a emptied out banana peel.

    step 1- cut very end of banana off.
    step 2 - squeeze innards of nana out from bottom (think toothpaste tube) with care not to split peel.
    step 3 - microwave peel for 12.5 seconds.
    step 4- baby oil.
    step 5 - work your way up to vinegar stroke.
    Obs likes this.

  19. #19
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I vinegar stroked a emptied out banana peel.

    step 1- cut very end of banana off.
    step 2 - squeeze innards of nana out from bottom (think toothpaste tube) with care not to split peel.
    step 3 - microwave peel for 12.5 seconds.
    step 4- baby oil.
    step 5 - work your way up to vinegar stroke.
    Lmfao oh lordy!

  20. #20
    calgarian's Avatar
    calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tim 'er and Rim 'er
    Posts
    31,328
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I vinegar stroked a emptied out banana peel.

    step 1- cut very end of banana off.
    step 2 - squeeze innards of nana out from bottom (think toothpaste tube) with care not to split peel.
    step 3 - microwave peel for 12.5 seconds.
    step 4- baby oil.
    step 5 - work your way up to vinegar stroke.
    DSM will love you, if u do this to his banana

  21. #21
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    DSM will love you, if u do this to his banana
    I don't think no one wants thier human nana skinned and its innards emptied out.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •