Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 73
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Squamous Cell Carcinoma

  1. #1
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676

    Squamous Cell Carcinoma

    I wanted to post this as a reminder to everyone to take precautions in the sun.

    Back story is that for about the past 12 years I've gone to a skin doctor for a yearly check up. Basically stip down and the doctor checks out everything for damage. Normally they'd find a few spots of minor crap that they would freeze off and that's the end of it. Good thing is the past few years the doc is a good looking female. But the rooms chilly so that doesn't help things....

    Anyway, this year I noticed an odd growth on the back of one ear. I'd just scrape it off myself and it would return. Also, a sort of pimple on my upper cheek just below ear level. I'd deal with it, it would bleed and then return. So, with that in mind I felt I should go in early and get them checked out.

    The doctor immediately looked at both of these and said she feels they are cancerous and that she needs to biopsy them right away. Fine. She scraped them off of both locations and I went on my way. All else was fine, just small as remember it's chilly in there. A week or so later they call and advise that both spots are "Squamous Cell Carcinomas" and that they'd have to schedule a meeting with the surgeon.

    My appointment with the surgeon came and he advised surgery would definitly have to be performed on my ear. He examined my cheek and felt that the simple excisement for biopsy removed all the cancer cells, nice, but that he'd want to check more thoroughly when surgery is done on my ear.

    Weeks later I go in for surgery. They tell you to dress warm as the surgery center is kept cold for health reasons. Also to pack a lunch if so inclined as you can be there most of the day. The surgery itself is quite advanced and called MOHS Therapy. This describes it:

    Mohs surgery is a precise surgical technique used to treat skin cancer. During Mohs surgery, thin layers of cancer-containing skin are progressively removed and examined until only cancer-free tissue remains. Mohs surgery is also known as Mohs micrographic surgery

    So, the good news is that when the surgeon examined my cheek he concluded that no surgery was needed. Yeah me that's a relief. During the initial biopsy they had to stick needles in my cheek. Not fun. I can handle needles about anywhere but in the face is not a first choice, by a long stretch. Ear ain't fun either for that matter.

    They then started on my ear with the needles again. Lovely. Then the initial removal begins. Ultimately they bandage me up and send me back to the waiting room to wait for results and find out if they have to remove more or not. An hour or so goes by and the nurse advised they'd have to do it again. Awesome! So, round two gets done. At this point I handed my phone to the nurse and asked her to take a few pics for me as I obviously can't see the wound. She laughed and obliged. I then had to go back and wait again to see if a third round of digging was necessary. Fortunately it wasn't.

    So, I'm now bandaged up and sent home with specific instructions to change it twice daily. I was also instructed to return the next day to get stitches put in. Both inner and outer. Next I was to come back in two weeks (this Thursday) to get them removed.

    The cure rate for this type of cancer is very high, thankfully. I wanted to get this out there to simply remind everyone (or y'all) how important sun screen is. It can happen to anyone and literally could have been from decades ago. Note that some years ago here we lost a staff member to skin cancer as well.

    Pics below are lovely.

    Squamous Cell Carcinoma-ear.jpg

    Squamous Cell Carcinoma-ear-2.jpg

    Squamous Cell Carcinoma-ear-3.jpg
    Last edited by kelkel; 08-18-2018 at 07:36 PM.
    marcus300 and Obs like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  2. #2
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Holy crap. I’m terrible about putting on sun screen. That pic just changed my mind. Glad they got it. Quick recovery.
    DinAZ likes this.

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Holy crap. I’m terrible about putting on sun screen. That pic just changed my mind. Glad they got it. Quick recovery.

    And I've worn a boonie type hat for years as well...
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    This reminds me im overdue on my visit to the dermatologist, thanks!

    Hope your ear heals up good, but maybe I could make better stitches myslef lol
    RaginCajun likes this.

  5. #5
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    This reminds me im overdue on my visit to the dermatologist, thanks!

    Hope your ear heals up good, but maybe I could make better stitches myslef lol

    When I saw the hole I was a bit worried about the amount of stretching they'd have to do to stitch it. A bit ugly to say the least.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  6. #6
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    When I saw the hole I was a bit worried about the amount of stretching they'd have to do to stitch it. A bit ugly to say the least.
    Plus side is it will take the attention off your face.
    RaginCajun likes this.

  7. #7
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,578
    Nice post Kel!

    I work for a derm path lab doing biz development and see this stuff all the time.

    Thanks for sharing

  8. #8
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Plus side is it will take the attention off your face.

    Always the optimist.
    Capebuffalo likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  9. #9
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,458
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I wanted to post this as a reminder to everyone to take precautions in the sun.

    Back story is that for about the past 12 years I've gone to a skin doctor for a yearly check up. Basically stip down and the doctor checks out everything for damage. Normally they'd find a few spots of minor crap that they would freeze off and that's the end of it. Good thing is the past few years the doc is a good looking female. But the rooms chilly so that doesn't help things....

    Anyway, this year I noticed an odd growth on the back of one ear. I'd just scrape it off myself and it would return. Also, a sort of pimple on my upper cheek just below ear level. I'd deal with it, it would bleed and then return. So, with that in mind I felt I should go in early and get them checked out.

    The doctor immediately looked at both of these and said she feels they are cancerous and that she needs to biopsy them right away. Fine. She scraped them off of both locations and I went on my way. All else was fine, just small as remember it's chilly in there. A week or so later they call and advise that both spots are "Squamous Cell Carcinomas" and that they'd have to schedule a meeting with the surgeon.

    My appointment with the surgeon came and he advised surgery would definitly have to be performed on my ear. He examined my cheek and felt that the simple excisement for biopsy removed all the cancer cells, nice, but that he'd want to check more thoroughly when surgery is done on my ear.

    Weeks later I go in for surgery. They tell you to dress warm as the surgery center is kept cold for health reasons. Also to pack a lunch if so inclined as you can be there most of the day. The surgery itself is quite advanced and called MOHS Therapy. This describes it:

    Mohs surgery is a precise surgical technique used to treat skin cancer. During Mohs surgery, thin layers of cancer-containing skin are progressively removed and examined until only cancer-free tissue remains. Mohs surgery is also known as Mohs micrographic surgery

    So, the good news is that when the surgeon examined my cheek he concluded that no surgery was needed. Yeah me that's a relief. During the initial biopsy they had to stick needles in my cheek. Not fun. I can handle needles about anywhere but in the face is not a first choice, by a long stretch. Ear ain't fun either for that matter.

    They then started on my ear with the needles again. Lovely. Then the initial removal begins. Ultimately they bandage me up and send me back to the waiting room to wait for results and find out if they have to remove more or not. An hour or so goes by and the nurse advised they'd have to do it again. Awesome! So, round two gets done. At this point as handed my phone to the nurse and asked her to take a few pics for me as I obviously can't see the wound. She laughed and obliged. I then had to go back and wait again to see if a third round of digging was necessary. Fortunately it wasn't.

    So, I'm now bandaged up and sent home with specific instructions to change it twice daily. I was also instructed to return the next day to get stitches put in. Both inner and outer. Next I was to come back in two weeks (this Thursday) to get them removed.

    The cure rate for this type of cancer is very high, thankfully. I wanted to get this out there to simply remind everyone (or y'all) how important sun screen is. It can happen to anyone and literally could have been from decades ago. Note that some years ago here we lost a staff member to skin cancer as well.

    Pics below are lovely.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ear.JPG 
Views:	130 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	173820

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ear 2.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	173821

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ear 3.JPG 
Views:	124 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	173822
    Excellent that they were able to completely remove the growths. The f-in stitch job looks brutal!

    I have a couple of places on my ears as well that are monitored; blame it on the damn ginger genetics. To date biopsy comes back clean. Mine are on the upper portion of my ears so they get the max SPF if I'm outside long.
    Used to do the boonie cap as well but there was a conspiracy between a persimmon tree and Jack Daniels. Somehow my hat got processed by the lawnmower.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  10. #10
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,578
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Excellent that they were able to completely remove the growths. The f-in stitch job looks brutal!

    I have a couple of places on my ears as well that are monitored; blame it on the damn ginger genetics. To date biopsy comes back clean. Mine are on the upper portion of my ears so they get the max SPF if I'm outside long.
    Used to do the boonie cap as well but there was a conspiracy between a persimmon tree and Jack Daniels. Somehow my hat got processed by the lawnmower.
    Both you and Kel both with this ginger genetics.

    Tell y’all dermatologist to send your biopsies to my lab and doctors! Best around!

  11. #11
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have had a couple removed over the years. First one was due to being exposed when I was a kid. I have one that I have to show my doctor next week at wife's request. Make sure your doctor checks you head to toe once a year.

  12. #12
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,459
    Nude beaches...

  13. #13
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Nude beaches...
    Yeah. The tumor in my penis makes it much larger. So I got that going for me.
    Charlie67 likes this.

  14. #14
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,193
    Its in my genetics to get skin tags. I was hoping it missed me but this year I started tanning heavy.

    Been finding skin tags stsrtin everywhere and I will not tolerate that. I dont care if I have to go in weekly they will all be removed. I think they are disgusting.

    I am done tanning. I will use melanotan or the like.

    Thanks for the post

  15. #15
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Its in my genetics to get skin tags. I was hoping it missed me but this year I started tanning heavy.

    Been finding skin tags stsrtin everywhere and I will not tolerate that. I dont care if I have to go in weekly they will all be removed. I think they are disgusting.

    I am done tanning. I will use melanotan or the like.

    Thanks for the post
    Me too. But it’s a cosmetic procedure. They charge me about $100 each time I go in. And they grow back every couple of months. I’m thinking about fingernail clippers (new) and a septic pencil.
    Obs likes this.

  16. #16
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,769
    Blog Entries
    162
    This stuff had not even entered my mind and I live in South India so it's fair to say the sun is a bit intense. Appreciate the post Kel.

  17. #17
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Me too. But it’s a cosmetic procedure. They charge me about $100 each time I go in. And they grow back every couple of months. I’m thinking about fingernail clippers (new) and a septic pencil.
    I have heard of guys using wire cutters etc.

    You would think if they got deep enough it wouldn't return.

  18. #18
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    23,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have heard of guys using wire cutters etc.

    You would think if they got deep enough it wouldn't return.
    I once ripped out a wart off of my elbow with needle nose pliers, took out the roots and all! It still has not grown back
    Obs likes this.

  19. #19
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    I once ripped out a wart off of my elbow with needle nose pliers, took out the roots and all! It still has not grown back
    We used to drive a nail into a stick end and dip it into the liquid nitrogen tank for the bull semen at our farm after a few sconds you could freeze warts off.

    You could dampen a mouse and dip it a few secods and shatter it on the floor.

  20. #20
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    We used to drive a nail into a stick end and dip it into the liquid nitrogen tank for the bull semen at our farm after a few sconds you could freeze warts off.

    You could dampen a mouse and dip it a few secods and shatter it on the floor.

    The doctor asked me if I'd prefer that procedure. I declined.
    Obs and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  21. #21
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,458
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Both you and Kel both with this ginger genetics.

    Tell y’all dermatologist to send your biopsies to my lab and doctors! Best around!
    Appreciate it, RC. Mine are very tiny epithelial growths that my Dr. is diligent about monitoring.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  22. #22
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have heard of guys using wire cutters etc.

    You would think if they got deep enough it wouldn't return.
    I've tried nail clippers and diagonal cutters while I was moderately tanked. Works much better to go the Doc and have them burnt off. None of the ones I've had burnt off ever returned.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  23. #23
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I've tried nail clippers and diagonal cutters while I was moderately tanked. Works much better to go the Doc and have them burnt off. None of the ones I've had burnt off ever returned.
    I will definitely be doing it that way then.
    almostgone likes this.

  24. #24
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I've tried nail clippers and diagonal cutters while I was moderately tanked. Works much better to go the Doc and have them burnt off. None of the ones I've had burnt off ever returned.
    I didn’t know burning was an option. She always just slices them off. Got to ask about that.
    almostgone likes this.

  25. #25
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    Thanks for sharing Kel. I'm glad for the positive outcome.


    Surprised that your ear wasn't leaner and more vascular than that. I can really tell that you have been slacking on the cardio.

  26. #26
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I didn’t know burning was an option. She always just slices them off. Got to ask about that.
    Just a little shot of Lidocaine and they use what looks like an old soldering gun. Never have had any sliced off, maybe the method they use depends on the location of the skin tag?
    Why do I get the feeling you're going to pop down a shot of shine and go stand in front of a mirror with a a Weller gun and have a try at it?
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-08-2018 at 08:06 AM.
    Obs and Capebuffalo like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  27. #27
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Just a little shot of Lidocaine and they use what looks like an old soldering gun. Never have had any sliced off, maybe the method they use depends on the location of the skin tag?
    Why do I get the feeling you're going to pop down a shot of shine and go stand in front of a mirror with a a Weller gun and have a try at it?
    I would but I have three little one starting on an eyelid.

  28. #28
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I would but I have three little one starting on an eyelid.
    Yeah, those are going to be tricky. Lets have someone in the medical field handle those.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  29. #29
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Thanks for sharing Kel. I'm glad for the positive outcome.


    Surprised that your ear wasn't leaner and more vascular than that. I can really tell that you have been slacking on the cardio.

    That made me laugh.
    -Ender- likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  30. #30
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,296
    I've never used sunscreen in my life but this is a great wakeup call. I Should use it going forward even though I don't get sunburned. I opened the picture and got distracted by the grey hair. Your avatar made me think you were in your 30's
    Last edited by Windex; 08-08-2018 at 03:24 PM.

  31. #31
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I've never used sunscreen in my life but this is a great wakeup call. I Should use it going forward even though I don't get sunburned. I opened the picture and got distracted by the grey hair. Your avatar made me think you were in your 30's
    That made me laugh. 30.

  32. #32
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    I've never used sunscreen in my life but this is a great wakeup call. I Should use it going forward even though I don't get sunburned. I opened the picture and got distracted by the grey hair. Your avatar made me think you were in your 30's
    Shit I'd pay good money to be in my 30's. I'm old like AG.....
    And as long as the hair doesn't fall out I don't care what color it is!
    RaginCajun and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  33. #33
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    That made me laugh. 30.

    You mean after you put on your bifocals to read it....
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  34. #34
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You mean after you put on your bifocals to read it....
    No. I have 20/20 vision with the help of corrective lenses. Mr. Smarty.

  35. #35
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Seriously though Kel, you go every 12 months and this happened in between visits? That’s just scary to me. I’ve been terrible my entire life about sunscreen. Do they think it was there before but not detectable or it just grew that fast?

  36. #36
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Seriously though Kel, you go every 12 months and this happened in between visits? That’s just scary to me. I’ve been terrible my entire life about sunscreen. Do they think it was there before but not detectable or it just grew that fast?

    Def not there before. I would have noticed them. Especially the pimple like thing on my cheek. So yes, they came about in between visits.
    Got the stitches out today actually. Doc said I should now visit them for checkups every 6 months. Get it once and apparently it can now rear its head easier, or so they said.
    RaginCajun likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  37. #37
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Def not there before. I would have noticed them. Especially the pimple like thing on my cheek. So yes, they came about in between visits.
    Got the stitches out today actually. Doc said I should now visit them for checkups every 6 months. Get it once and apparently it can now rear its head easier, or so they said.
    Damn. October or November will be 12 months for me. Kinda don’t won’t to go. But will.
    almostgone likes this.

  38. #38
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    24,458
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Shit I'd pay good money to be in my 30's. I'm old like AG.....
    And as long as the hair doesn't fall out I don't care what color it is!
    Dang straight!!! I'm rocking the ginger and white hair. LOL, it's even in my braid and my beard
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  39. #39
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,676
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Dang straight!!! I'm rocking the ginger and white hair. LOL, it's even in my braid and my beard

    Not to mention pigtail.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  40. #40
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Good reminder, Kel! Thank you!
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •