Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: I have started to bang other peoples Wives

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So all you single guys that say hell no can't do it. Your at a bar and this hot ass woman walks up to you, she is wearing her ring. You find out that she is married and her husband had prostate cancer 5 years ago and had his prostate removed. She hasn't had sex with him in 4 years. She wants you to take her home....do you do it?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    So all you single guys that say hell no can't do it. Your at a bar and this hot ass woman walks up to you, she is wearing her ring. You find out that she is married and her husband had prostate cancer 5 years ago and had his prostate removed. She hasn't had sex with him in 4 years. She wants you to take her home....do you do it?
    I am not single but if I was... Fuck no.
    I ain't putting myself in someones personal drama bs for pussy.
    THERE IS PUSSY EVERYWHERE
    No need to take one with extra bullshit.
    If a girl doesn't have a laugh I like my ass is out.

I guess I have never been that hard up.

In sickness and in health till death do us part...

Those that cant honor that... DIVORCE

I just dont understand... Get a hooker?

Why iin the fuck with all the starving pussy in this world, would a man need one of the ones that was already taken?
    Is it just that hard for you all to get laid?
    Gotta find the desperate bored ones?
    HoldMyBeer and wellshii like this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am not single but if I was... Fuck no.
    I ain't putting myself in someones personal drama bs for pussy.
    THERE IS PUSSY EVERYWHERE
    No need to take one with extra bullshit.
    If a girl doesn't have a laugh I like my ass is out.

I guess I have never been that hard up.

In sickness and in health till death do us part...

Those that cant honor that... DIVORCE

I just dont understand... Get a hooker?

Why iin the fuck with all the starving pussy in this world, would a man need one of the ones that was already taken?
    Is it just that hard for you all to get laid?
    Gotta find the desperate bored ones?
    Agreed. If she is cheating on her husband, you are probably not the first. Even if you say no, she will find someone else. It will eventually come out and destroy the husband.
    Is being a part of destroying someones life worth getting laid? Lol you know some people will say, "depends how much tren I am on."
    Obs likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    If he knows about and is ok with it like my situation, then YES.........

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Did it so far - but, boy oh boy - talk about feeling weird

All the way from wtf, to damn - I don't wanna b that guy

They just seem so odd & weird - everything feels like a front. . . The women are full of inner turmoil and do the oddest worst shit - specially for their age. . . . Again - man, do I not wanna be that guy:/
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 08-18-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Just seeing if you all would be consistent! I mean the woman has needs, i thought you might be more understanding. She may really love her husband but since he can no longer perform that need is not being met. You guys taking gear could end up with prostate issues and not be able to perform some day! Just saying!

Blog Entries
    Just seeing if you all would be consistent! I mean the woman has needs, i thought you might be more understanding. She may really love her husband but since he can no longer perform that need is not being met. You guys taking gear could end up with prostate issues and not be able to perform some day! Just saying!
    I will live alone - in the woods, before I see my own wife get plowed by some dingus(or even know about it). . . She has needs - sure, go get get them filled when I'm not around.

Terrible shit to think about - I think my dick accounts for 51% of myself

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I will live alone - in the woods, before I see my own wife get plowed by some dingus(or even know about it). . . She has needs - sure, go get get them filled when I'm not around.

Terrible shit to think about - I think my dick accounts for 51% of myself
    Don’t sell yourself short. If you’re like me it’s closer to 90%

Ok I am done trying to stir this pot .... on to the next one!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Don’t sell yourself short. If you’re like me it’s closer to 90%

I was trying to be modest

But, pretty much - sex anything comes 1st. . . . . Kinda why I have had the issues I have for the last half a decade. . . . . . I just can't get enough. . . . . Bummer

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I was trying to be modest

But, pretty much - sex anything comes 1st. . . . . Kinda why I have had the issues I have for the last half a decade. . . . . . I just can't get enough. . . . . Bummer
    Define enough sex. Doesn’t exist. I would screw myself to death if I could find a willing partner.

Btw tried the hot wife scene the other night with him watching, NOT FOR ME, it was bizarre. U could tell there was a controlled rage in his eyes but the jealousy got him turned on. It was weird never again.....
    bethdoth and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Btw tried the hot wife scene the other night with him watching, NOT FOR ME, it was bizarre. U could tell there was a controlled rage in his eyes but the jealousy got him turned on. It was weird never again.....
    That was your problem you were looking into his eyes instead of hers! Just joking ... ya not for everyone.
    wellshii and MegaMeatMan like this.

That was your problem you were looking into his eyes instead of hers! Just joking ... ya not for everyone.
    MACKATTACK and wellshii like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    []
    Sigpro2022.

I got one, with a CTC grip.

What this thread comes down to is Mac bragging about fucking people's wives

It's pretty sad actually, good for you Mack. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Most of us could bang other people's wives, even your wife or girlfriend Mack, but we don't. We don't feel the need to. All your doing is showing your morals, which are 0.

Since this is in the anything goes section, and it's you looking for opinions, opinions that you don't like are also allowed.

Don't be surprised if you end up with a "Mac attack" , sponsored by Gordon Ingram.
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 08-20-2018 at 03:05 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Sigpro2022.

It's pretty sad actually, good for you Mack. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Most of us could bang other people's wives, even your wife or girlfriend Mack, but we don't. We don't feel the need to. All your doing is showing your morals, which are 0.

Since this is in the anything goes section, and it's you looking for opinions, opinions that you don't like are also allowed.

Don't be surprised if you end up with a "Mac attack" , sponsored by Gordon Ingram.
    100% agreed.
    Also, I think you psych analysis of a cuckold is spot on too.
    It is one of the most unethical and unnatural acts a male of any species could take part in to watch such a thing happen to it's mate.
    Only a human could be that fucked up.

Sigpro2022.

Bragging?? Not at all. Sharing a new experience of people that are into it and accept it on all accounts, yes, making it a funny title, yes.

Weren't you already banned once and came back and was ok'd for your last trial? I'd keep your mouth shut......might be rumblings of banning you again considering your have no life and argue and flame everyone on this forum constantly and can't seem to grow up.

I feel sorry for you since you evidently have zero life and this forum is it, your post count proves my point in such a short period of time.
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 08-20-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Blog Entries

I didn't even need to try that one out to know it wouldn't be for me

Oh - hell no

SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bragging?? Not at all. Sharing a new experience of people that are into it and accept it on all accounts, yes, making it a funny title, yes.

Weren't you already banned once and came back and was ok'd for your last trial? I'd keep your mouth shut......might be rumblings of banning you again considering your have no life and argue and flame everyone on this forum constantly and can't seem to grow up.

I feel sorry for you since you evidently have zero life and this forum is it, your post count proves my point in such a short period of time.
    You shared an experience that some people will find provocactive and immoral... You opened that door so you can't complain what comes through it. But because you don't like their opinion you're telling them to keep their mouth shut or they will be banned and they need to grow up? . The forums are dead and you're threatening people with a power you think you have but don't..Who the fk are you kidding.

You're also saying a high post count is indicative of a poor life... Well you're banging other people's wives because you don't have one of your own....and telling people to grow up. I don't think this has anything to do with you being open minded or polygamous... Its more about you taking advantage of people that are. Afterall you want a partner or wife of your own.

If I'm mistaken and you are Polygamous I apologise, this being the case please let me know when you are married and I'll come round to bang her. I've seen a lot of people share their experiences without bragging... This was just begging for attention.. "being the bull"

As for the title being funny, I don't think anyone was laughing. Humans are capricious creatures... What is funny is what's going to happen when one of them realises he isn't cool with you banging his wife

P.s please don't ban me
    Obs likes this.

These people messaged me and contacted me, not the other way around so your point holds no water, I’m filling a void they are looking to fill.

Also yes the amount of time he spends on the forum is indicative of having no life, if you spend 6 hours a day on the forum which is under estimating then he spends over 3 months of his year on here, that’s insane....

Also people do find it funny, I think even someone suggested it should be voted “thread title of the year”, your reading comprehension must be poor.

AND he was already banned once....not by me or anything involving me...

Quote Originally Posted by SocioMachiavelli View Post
    You shared an experience that some people will find provocactive and immoral... You opened that door so you can't complain what comes through it. But because you don't like their opinion you're telling them to keep their mouth shut or they will be banned and they need to grow up? . The forums are dead and you're threatening people with a power you think you have but don't..Who the fk are you kidding.

You're also saying a high post count is indicative of a poor life... Well you're banging other people's wives because you don't have one of your own....and telling people to grow up. I don't think this has anything to do with you being open minded or polygamous... Its more about you taking advantage of people that are. Afterall you want a partner or wife of your own.

If I'm mistaken and you are Polygamous I apologise, this being the case please let me know when you are married and I'll come round to bang her. I've seen a lot of people share their experiences without bragging... This was just begging for attention.. "being the bull"

As for the title being funny, I don't think anyone was laughing. Humans are capricious creatures... What is funny is what's going to happen when one of them realises he isn't cool with you banging his wife

P.s please don't ban me
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 08-21-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Please don't ban me Mack.

Pwetty pwetty pwease..?

I was let back because I'm welcomed here , and guys like me keep this place colorful and light.
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 08-21-2018 at 10:27 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs

P.s please don't ban me
    Haaaa haaaa haaaa!

Well said.
    I have never referred to myself as a "bull"

I have a 54" chest though. Thats about two big macks and room to fuck someones wife.

Haaaa haaaa haaaa!

Well said.

I have a 54" chest though. Thats about two big macks and room to fuck someones wife.
    23" chest and 30" mouth...?

23 + 23 = 46 with 8" to fuck someone's wife... Lol
    Obs likes this.

Haaaa haaaa haaaa!

Well said.

Two Bernie Macs?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	369DAB2F-9F9F-4F7B-AC93-6715B45A616A.jpeg 
Views:	112 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	173977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	369DAB2F-9F9F-4F7B-AC93-6715B45A616A.jpeg 
Views:	112 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	173977
    Obs likes this.

Haaaa haaaa haaaa!

Well said.

Sorry you said two black Big Macs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A3B3E726-B64E-475A-B1BD-2C1967EC9FAB.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	173978Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A3B3E726-B64E-475A-B1BD-2C1967EC9FAB.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	173978

Honestly I love Tyrone. And I think he fits this thread perfectly. Watch to the end.

bethdoth likes this.

Honestly I love Tyrone. And I think he fits this thread perfectly. Watch to the end.

If you're naturally 230 lb and 6ft 2"

Not much you can do if he wants to fuck your wife. LOL

If you're naturally 230 lb and 6ft 2"

Not much you can do if he wants to fuck your wife. LOL
    I can give him a choice. Bat pipe or gun. And while he’s thinking fuck his wife long dick style.
    MACKATTACK likes this.

wellshii likes this.

Props to Kenneth. He’s said I ain’t combing your hair. Fucking love it. Boys got heart.

Please don't ban me Mack.

Pwetty pwetty pwease..?

I was let back because I'm welcomed here , and guys like me keep this place colorful and light.
    You were banned for being a DICK.......and you still are........

You were banned for being a DICK.......and you still are........
    I was banned over the topic your openly discussing in your CBD thread.

You're just Mr. Popular, huh Mack?

Na na na na na

Obs likes this.

SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These people messaged me and contacted me, not the other way around so your point holds no water, I’m filling a void they are looking to fill.

Also yes the amount of time he spends on the forum is indicative of having no life, if you spend 6 hours a day on the forum which is under estimating then he spends over 3 months of his year on here, that’s insane....

Also people do find it funny, I think even someone suggested it should be voted “thread title of the year”, your reading comprehension must be poor.

AND he was already banned once....not by me or anything involving me...
    They may have contacted you, but you are using it to fill the void in your life also....like you said you would like a partner or wife... something that is not there.... that is wanting to fill a void.

Back when the forums were busy we all used to leave our accounts logged in and rack up a lot of posts. Me, Dukkit, Siggy, Marcus, Matt, Sholva, DSM, T-Mos, Cal, Moose, Ender, ernst, Matt...... I guess we all had no lives. Maybe he doesn't live the life you'd want, but I know I wouldnt want to bang other peoples wives and feel the need to brag on the internet to boost my ego or self esteem. As for not bragging for attention? fkin stevie wonder could see you begging for it.

"Weren't you already banned once and came back and was ok'd for your last trial? I'd keep your mouth shut......might be rumblings of banning you again considering your have no life and argue and flame everyone on this forum constantly and can't seem to grow up"

"AND he was already banned once....not by me or anything involving me"

^^^^ So why are you telling him what he can or can't say since it has fk all to do with you?..... Are you like a child that can only be told what they want to hear and cry when someone upsets them. It's an internet forum.... an ADULT one at that and unfortunately people are going to say things you don't like. But since we are suggesting to people what they can or can't say... if you can't take the bad with the ego stroking you need.... maybe you should keep your mouth shut.
    Obs and marcus300 like this.

As far as why I was banned. I Martyred myself to get CBD openly discussed without it being deemed "rec talk". Then the pot head name calling that endured by a few members pissed me off to the point I lashed back (albeit over the top what I may have said in the heat of the moment)

And I was let back, I was even know to be me under alias accounts, I was let back because in the grand scheme of things, what happened was trivial. Also I'm a personality like key lime pie, once you get to understand and know me, you love me.

As far as me flaming people on the forum....... Those that I've 'flamed' ate now banned troll users.

I can sniff them out and mess with them., I'm good at it.i don't "flame" anyone who genuinely comes here for comradery. Only those who come here F'ing around.

You Mack, on the other hand flame every single person who does not share your point of view.

By the way

Na na na na na

Last edited by Couchlockd; 08-21-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    They may have contacted you, but you are using it to fill the void in your life also....like you said you would like a partner or wife... something that is not there.... that is wanting to fill a void.

Back when the forums were busy we all used to leave our accounts logged in and rack up a lot of posts. Me, Dukkit, Siggy, Marcus, Matt, Sholva, DSM, T-Mos, Cal, Moose, Ender, ernst, Matt...... I guess we all had no lives. Maybe he doesn't live the life you'd want, but I know I wouldnt want to bang other peoples wives and feel the need to brag on the internet to boost my ego or self esteem. As for not bragging for attention? fkin stevie wonder could see you begging for it.

"Weren't you already banned once and came back and was ok'd for your last trial? I'd keep your mouth shut......might be rumblings of banning you again considering your have no life and argue and flame everyone on this forum constantly and can't seem to grow up"

"AND he was already banned once....not by me or anything involving me"

^^^^ So why are you telling him what he can or can't say since it has fk all to do with you?..... Are you like a child that can only be told what they want to hear and cry when someone upsets them. It's an internet forum.... an ADULT one at that and unfortunately people are going to say things you don't like. But since we are suggesting to people what they can or can't say... if you can't take the bad with the ego stroking you need.... maybe you should keep your mouth shut.
    Lol!

I was banned over the topic your openly discussing in your CBD thread.

You're just Mr. Popular, huh Mack?

Na na na na na

You are quite possibly the most immature person on this forum. Im just gonna block u, best of luck.
    Last edited by MACKATTACK; 08-21-2018 at 08:20 PM.

You are quite possibly the most immature person on this forum. Im just gonna block u, best of luck.
    Hey guess what? I'm floored, pwease pwease Mack, be my fwiend??

Na na na na na na

Obs likes this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Umm.....where did you say you live? Asking for a friend.
    Sodom or Gomorrah I assume.

wellshii is offline Member
    Ahh shit I didnt realize the last post was yesterday.
    My bad.lol

Blog Entries
    Ya kno, some people's "bitch" I will intentionally bang -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information