Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Medical doctors

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by SocioMachiavelli View Post
    Lets be clear on something, they have a medical condition or psychological condition (whichever way you want to look at it) that can justify the use of the prescription of testosterone etc and the accompanying side effects. You want to take them for the cosmetic purposes, the purpose of a doctor is to treat medical conditions... not boost your ego. So how you can try to make an equivalence between the two makes no sense to me.

Steroids can help you become bigger, but so can hard work.... drugs are not a short cut... if you really want it you will go and get it. Steroids are also not "healthy" they cause side effects which can lead to permanent issues like hypertension, heart issues.
    And what of the gender swaps gone wrong were they regretted it?

Everything is listed as a mental condition.
    Thats why elementary schools have been found where 40% of the male populous was on Ritalin or adderall.

Psychiatry in particular is th least advanced form of medicine there is.

Trt is a legitimate medical reason and whether you or anyone else likes it or not some gender swaps happen (a lot of them) simply because people are freaks and chose it.

Not all of the have a sob story about being born with the wrong chromosones etc.

If you got a dick, I will call you a man.
    If you decide you want to be a woman, I wont sympathize with you or call you brave or ill.
    Proximal, KennyJ, EDCG19 and 1 others like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    I'm definitely not promoting or telling anyone to smoke but how many people would be alive today if they would've had the option to buy weed behind the counter instead of liquor? I don't even like to smoke but if alcohol is an option in every store on every corner then just maybe something else would be a better option.
    Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Definitely less harmful than alcohol but thankfully I never liked it. I have a friend who loves to smoke before he lifts. I would hate to see myself attempting to lift after smoking. I would definitely think that every person in there would know what I had done and I would think they were all staring at me lol.
    Man, I tried it because I thought it would allow me to drink less, it didn’t. Think I will give it another shot though, because I want to drop some bf.
    KennyJ likes this.

SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Your right, I'm wrong.

Weed is toxic poison.

Care to back that up with evidence?
    I said it is poison and has adverse effects on some people, not all... EDGC is my evidence.... he just stated so. your turn....

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

Thats why elementary schools have been found where 40% of the male populous was on Ritalin or adderall.

Trt is a legitimate medical reason and whether you or anyone else likes it or not some gender swaps happen (a lot of them) simply because people are freaks and chose it.

Not all of the have a sob story about being born with the wrong chromosones etc.

If you decide you want to be a woman, I wont sympathize with you or call you brave or ill.
    No reason to beat around the bush if it's being talked about. You sir have just laid out some common sense truth right here.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Body dysmorphia?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Body dysmorphia can lead to suicide, depression, overspending....

It is a legitimate medical condition if any of the psychiatry shit is.
    HoldMyBeer and Proximal like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Man, I tried it because I thought it would allow me to drink less, it didn’t. Think I will give it another shot though, because I want to drop some bf.
    Hippie!!! lol
    Proximal likes this.

I'm definitely not promoting or telling anyone to smoke but how many people would be alive today if they would've had the option to buy weed behind the counter instead of liquor? I don't even like to smoke but if alcohol is an option in every store on every corner then just maybe something else would be a better option.
    Give weed time. I’m sure it will contribute to violent crimes, accidents, etc. just as alcohol has for years & years.

Hell it might be sponsoring major sports like bud-lite (won’t that be funny as hell, watching weed commercials?) and will be sold at the same numerous corners.
    KennyJ likes this.

Obs
    Ooooooooohhhhhhhh shhhhhhiiiiiiitttt!

Body dysmorphia led to my little sister becoming anorexic.

The put her on meds for that and manic depression.
    It dumbed her down enough she pit weight back on.

Body dysmorphia can be more serious of a medical condition than trt, gender swaps, or full blown psychosis....
    KennyJ likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    So I was listening to voices radio. There's a doctor there who gets monthly newsletters about current practices and studies. In that newsletter there was an article about how to treat people with gender identity disorder and wanting to change over gender. It goes on about which hormones to prescribe them in order to do so. The discussion that was brought up, is if people have GID I want to be prescribed hormones, it's encouraged. But if you're a male, and you just want to get bigger, have stronger male characteristics, have a better sense of health and well-being, they make it almost impossible to get a prescription for testosterone . If you're a female that wants to become a male, they can get a prescription with only a speech about the possible side effects, and don't have to jump through hoops. In fact one could argue that a female having elevated levels to test is even more dangerous than a male having elevated levels. How you feel about that?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    I say fuck em btw HMB!

I will wear womens underwear in private and shoot steroids all day long and there is not a gd thing they can do to stop me!
    HoldMyBeer, KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

I say fuck em btw HMB!

I will wear womens underwear in private and shoot steroids all day long and there is not a gd thing they can do to stop me!
    Just don’t post more pictures. As it is you ruined pink fish-nets for me.
    KennyJ and Obs like this.

Hippie!!! lol
    Nah dude, just some left coast, Los Angelean liberal twat.

Well not really a liberal twat.
    KennyJ and Obs like this.

I think you'll find that's a result of the presciption drug culture in the united states, it isn't like that in the UK. The united states has 5% of the worlds population yet uses 75% of it's prescription drugs according to someone presenting evidence at your congress. We don't list everything as a medical or mental condition here to pedal prescription drugs to people who don't need them.... well not to the extent the US does

I agree

TRT is a legitimate medical reason when someone has a deficit, I agree.

Always enjoy your input obs
    Obs likes this.

Your right, I'm wrong.

Weed is toxic poison.

Care to back that up with evidence?
    I took two turns now https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/0cf...d4l_289969.pdf

your turn....

Blog Entries
    Give weed time. I’m sure it will contribute to violent crimes, accidents, etc. just as alcohol has for years & years.

Hell it might be sponsoring major sports like bud-lite (won’t that be funny as hell, watching weed commercials?) and will be sold at the same numerous corners.
    You’ve got to be kidding brother, give weed time lol it’s been around forever...I get a kick out of how people are afraid of drivers on weed as if it hasent been around there whole lives...People that smoke weed are more inclined to violence via play station there not going to get of the couch to actually cause trouble lol...
    EDCG19, Obs, Proximal and 1 others like this.

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh shhhhhhiiiiiiitttt!

Body dysmorphia led to my little sister becoming anorexic.

The put her on meds for that and manic depression.
    It dumbed her down enough she pit weight back on.

Body dysmorphia can be more serious of a medical condition than trt, gender swaps, or full blown psychosis....
    Sorry to hear that man, I hope she's doing better now. I agree legit and not self diagnosed BDD is some serious shit, I hope she got some support to address her self image.
    Obs likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    I say fuck em btw HMB!

If a woman tells me "I'll take my underwear off just for you but you have to put them on" I've got em on!!
    Obs likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Sorry to hear that man, I hope she's doing better now. I agree legit and not self diagnosed BDD is some serious shit, I hope she got some support to address her self image.
    I hope she is better now too brother
    Obs likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    You’ve got to be kidding brother, give weed time lol it’s been around forever...I get a kick out of how people are afraid of drivers on weed as if it hasent been around there whole lives...People that smoke weed are more inclined to violence via play station there not going to get of the couch to actually cause trouble lol...
    LOL, read from the beginning. Me and Prox were just joking around
    ghettoboyd and Proximal like this.

Obs
    She made a huge turn around actually.
    She was so violently psychotic she could not carry on coversation that didnt involve a hallucination.
    It was servere enough they thought she was schizophrenic and treated her as such.

I never knew manic depression could cause hallucinations and the things it did. Eminem would tell her to do things through the radio etc....

Cant knock the doctors entirely though because now she is basically normal and has held the same job over a year, living on her own.
    HoldMyBeer and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Always enjoy your input obs
    I forget you are from the UK sometimes.
    Mainly because you dont whine like they do.

She made a huge turn around actually.
    She was so violently psychotic she could not carry on coversation that didnt involve a hallucination.
    It was servere enough they thought she was schizophrenic and treated her as such.

I never knew manic depression could cause hallucinations and the things it did. Eminem would tell her to do things through the radio etc....

Cant knock the doctors entirely though because now she is basically normal and has held the same job over a year, living on her own.
    Yeah man it can cause Severe lows, manic highs and psychotic symptoms.... so sometimes it can be difficult to diagnose depending on how it manifests. Throw into the mix schizoaffective disorder which has both schizophrenic and Bi-polar symptoms/tendencies and shit gets real complex.

Working with people with mental health problems like myself and your sister..... watching them being actuely unwell to recovering and getting on with their lives.... for me it's the most rewarding profession in the world.
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    My sister is a genius btw.
    Literally.
    She had pulled the wool so far over my parents and doctors eyes it wasn't funny.
    She gagged herself for years in my. Parents home and they had no clue what she was doing.

When I first learned what was going on my parents tried to play off her psychosis, (the way she had explained her actions) like she was battling over becoming saved/baptized.

She knew they would buy that because she was much more intelligent than them.
    Well.... Then my mother told me.
    I immediately saw through the bullshit and I had been trying to tell my parents for years that she was on drugs.

So I walked up to her and yelled.
    I said, "You are smart, but I am not fucking stupid. You are on drugs, you aren't having a come to jesus moment. You are on drugs, you came home fucked up and tried to explain it away to mom and dad."

She stood up and her face started shaking.
    Instantaneously she hived out all over and the whites of her eyes bursted blood vessels.

This is no stretch.
    I have never seen anything like it.

She screamed and spoke psycho babble I could not understand. It was terrible. I left pissed off at my parents for their ignorance and didnt speak to them for years.

She turned around though.
    I figured she was fried mentally for life.

I have a lot of kids.
    I have one that is exceptionally smart and I will keep my eye on him the most because he has a way of always looking perfect, just like my sister.
    When you actually encounter a genius, you will see them as they choose to be seen.

Doctors were ready to release her after she figured out what they wanted to hear.
    My brother coaxed info out of her in a secret three way call and she was recommited.
    My brother is the one who got temporary custody of her and had her locked away against everyones wishes. Its a good thing he did.

He saved her life and caught hell for it from my parents during the process. Not that my brother ever gave a shit what they thought lol
    Last edited by Obs; 12-21-2018 at 05:26 PM.

https://cdn-ami-drupal.heartyhosting...?itok=0vPFm0dS

Interesting movie called “Transformer”. Every time he loses size and strength, he reconsiders.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Agreed, it has been around for ages. I think my point is now the sheer volume and frequency of usage will be revealing.

Driving? Shit, in the 70’s I could smoke all night and still down 12 beers. The pot that I have now, depending on the strain (which is taking me forever to decide which gives me the best high) a couple of hits will floor me. No way am I going to drive on this stuff and it does frighten me that there are drivers out there that are stoned (as well as drunk).

Hey, I’ll be a happy camper if all turns out roses with it’s legalization, but there will be problems.
    Obs likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    My sister is a genius btw.
    Literally.
    She had pulled the wool so far over my parents and doctors eyes it wasn't funny.
    She gagged herself for years in my. Parents home and they had no clue what she was doing.

When I first learned what was going on my parents tried to play off her psychosis, (the way she had explained her actions) like she was battling over becoming saved/baptized.

She knew they would buy that because she was much more intelligent than them.
    Well.... Then my mother told me.
    I immediately saw through the bullshit and I had been trying to tell my parents for years that she was on drugs.

So I walked up to her and yelled.
    I said, "You are smart, but I am not fucking stupid. You are on drugs, you aren't having a come to jesus moment. You are on drugs, you came home fucked up and tried to explain it away to mom and dad."

She stood up and her face started shaking.
    Instantaneously she hived out all over and the whites of her eyes bursted blood vessels.

This is no stretch.
    I have never seen anything like it.

She screamed and spoke psycho babble I could not understand. It was terrible. I left pissed off at my parents for their ignorance and didnt speak to them for years.

She turned around though.
    I figured she was fried mentally for life.

I have a lot of kids.
    I have one that is exceptionally smart and I will keep my eye on him the most because he has a way of always looking perfect, just like my sister.
    When you actually encounter a genius, you will see them as they choose to be seen.

Doctors were ready to release her after she figured out what they wanted to hear.
    My brother coaxed info out of her in a secret three way call and she was recommited.
    My brother is the one who got temporary custody of her and had her locked away against everyones wishes. Its a good thing he did.

He saved her life and caught hell for it from my parents during the process. Not that my brother ever gave a shit what they thought lol
    Wow man that's some serious stuff. That's why I tell my daughter not to ever rush to judge anyone because you never know what another person is going through.
    You said she is doing better now though?
    Obs likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Here's my proof

2000 bc.

Nuff said
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Wow man that's some serious stuff. That's why I tell my daughter not to ever rush to judge anyone because you never know what another person is going through.
    You said she is doing better now though?
    Yes, she lives in a shitty area (where I grew up) but she is basically normal. Sometimes I think she was just a little too smart and dug into the wrong part of her brain. School was a joke to her. She could have graduated in middle school and been anything. I honestly don't know if this episode affected her intelligence. She is different but she is there and has a boyfriend and normal life as far as I know
    KennyJ likes this.

Obs
    My gf smokes weed every day and has most of her life. She is not what you wiuld expect. She works her ass off, hustles all day, keeps a perfect house, cooks, and cant sit down long enough to watch a movie without falling asleep.

I was biased against people who smoked weed.
    Not after meeting her. It is a joke that alcohol is legal but weed is not.

I would smoke weed but for some reason it makes me feel horrible. No violence or anything like that. It makes me want to curl in a ball and die.
    Proximal and KennyJ like this.

Here's my proof

2000 bc.

Nuff said
    How does that prove that a classic symptom of mental illness is blaming everyone else and not applicable to most "Normal" people? all it proves is your argument is based on you're opinions

"nuff said"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_dZw1iBWL0

Obs
    How does that prove that a classic symptom of mental illness is blaming everyone else and not applicable to most "Normal" people? all it proves is your argument is based on you're opinions

"nuff said"

I have never heard of mj contrubuting to a mental illness in any way...

Honestly I cannot see how that could be proven in any way.
    Oxygen is toxic.... Too much is fatal.
    You sir are about to get bananas...
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member

"nuff said"

Been used as medicine since 2000 bc.

No one to date died from "marijuana poisoning"
    Obs likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never heard of mj contrubuting to a mental illness in any way...

Honestly I cannot see how that could be proven in any way.
    Oxygen is toxic.... Too much is fatal.
    You sir are about to get bananas...
    I agree with obs , the air we breathe for Christ sakes kills us

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Obs

"nuff said"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22716160

Studies are bullshit first off.
    But anyway... From beloved pub med.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Obs
    Studies....

We dont understand all the mechanisms of cannabinoids. Fact.

We dont even closely understand a single mechanism of the human brain. Fact.

This is where studies and I part ways.

I have never seen someone smoke weed and lose their mind. I have seen thousands smoke weed countless times for years. I have seen people lose their minds a few times who never touched drugs of any kind.

I believe in experience and odds.
    Steroids have not been proven to kill anyone only suspected. That said I will die of a heart attack at 50-60 most likely. Steroids and the way I abuse them will be a contrubuting factor.

My point is... If the smoke fits, wear it.

Studies based on inconclusive evidence to find a suspected possible correlation to something not understood.

I think I will choose what I have witnessed.

As GH recently pointed out in people fears of the mercury content in tuna... Sillenium is the antidote.
    The highest concentrations of sillenium are found in....

Once we seperate chemicals to form a study we botch the entire study.
    My Dr. Pepper has many poisons if concentrated and drank in pure form. I wont be doing that though. I like all 23 flavors up in this biotch!
    Last edited by Obs; 12-21-2018 at 09:00 PM.
    Chrisp83TRT and ghettoboyd like this.

Obs
    Do you guys see the gap?

Thc is known to be a possible contributing factor in schizophenia. Cbd is known to block this effect....

So when you light up a joint you get both

Also will point out the sage studies I read were based on self reported cannibis use statistics. The same type that call weed a gateway drug.

I have shouted for years though that milk, breast milk, and childs formula is in fact the most profound gateway drug.

If you find yourself in a mental institution odds are you tried to self medicate in many forms and most would turn to weed if they had basic common sense
    Last edited by Obs; 12-21-2018 at 08:56 PM.
    Chrisp83TRT and ghettoboyd like this.

Obs, you are a smart mf'r.
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You just noticed that now ? Haha.

I can talk to him for what I thought was a mere couple of hours and realise three days past lol

Obs, KennyJ and Proximal like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    You just noticed that now ? Haha.

I can talk to him for what I thought was a mere couple of hours and realise three days past lol

Sorry for my windyness. Just nothing else to do.
    I have met smart people and I ain't one.
    I used to be intelligent and it got replaced with specifics of making my life go around, mechanical function, business in general.
    Chrisp83TRT and Proximal like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    My gf smokes weed every day and has most of her life. She is not what you wiuld expect. She works her ass off, hustles all day, keeps a perfect house, cooks, and cant sit down long enough to watch a movie without falling asleep.

I was biased against people who smoked weed.
    Not after meeting her. It is a joke that alcohol is legal but weed is not.

I would smoke weed but for some reason it makes me feel horrible. No violence or anything like that. It makes me want to curl in a ball and die.
    It just affects people differently. I feel almost the same way you do when I smoke(which is never anymore) unless I have been drinking. For some reason if I've been drinking and smoke it has a much better effect.
    Obs and Proximal like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information