(Round two for writing this. Drop the lap top and lost my entire first post)

I just wanted to take a minute to, wish you all A Very Merry Christmas.

Thank you to obs. I know, I've said thank you so many times but, if it wasn't for you, bringing me here. I wouldn't have gotten a chance to meet all these wonderful brothers.

Thank you all for welcoming me here. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for treating me with respect. Thank you for supporting me. I truly feel like a little sister here. I appreciate you guys watching over me. It means the world to me! as, it's something I truly need in my life.

You've all encouraged me and have kept me on a positive track since I've had to come back home. It's been a crazy roller coaster but, it feels good that, that last ride is finally over. You guys have empowered me to do the most scariest thing in my life. I am grateful for that.

You guys watched me grow (not just my gainz) and, I am excited for 2019. It will be MY year. A year of growing to be stronger, wiser, and being the best version of me, finally! a year that will be positive. no more toxicity in my life.

Anyways. I love you all. Please don't change. I appreciate you all. I really need you guys in my life!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!