• 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 3 Post By Obs

Thread: Paranoia or just too much agression?

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Paranoia or just too much agression?

I feel like I'm paranoid and there are people out to get me or is my aggression to high and I perceive everything as a threat? I'm trying to calm down and be present in the mind more often but I feel like everyone is out to get me

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What are you taking currently?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you.
    Capebuffalo, Obs and Cylon357 like this.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    I always think like that regardless of gear. It'll just amplify my disgruntled demeanor and my filter of what i think and say disappears.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
    Cowboymike likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Taking a nand?
    They covered this topic on drugs n stuff #17 (don't know the time stamp) on advices radio. Pretty interesting, check it out

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Cowboymike likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    pretty much every other mammal species has a built in innate sense of 'paranoia' , being afraid on edge or worried that something else is out there out to get them. this is probably an evolutionary survival mechanism. because the truth is in the big picture of history there are plenty of things out there out to get us.. wither your a deer walking though the forest, or a person crossing the street. chances of impeding danger are always there.
    why is it that we humans now think we are not supposed to feel this way or that is not normal to feel this way.

in fact we should perhaps feels this way more then ever. we have human history to look at.. sure we may not be running through the forest trying to survive a bear attack after a long day searching for food like our ancestors. but now even more so we have more to fear.
    theres been hundred upon hundreds of millions of murders, and thats just from governments killing their own citizens. theres been oppression, tyranny, war, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, plagues . heck most people don't know that just 100 years ago , in 1918, we were hit with a plague that killed 50 million people (back in those days that was a large chunk of the population) . then shortly after that world war 1 happened and 40 million more people died, then shortly after world war 2 happened and 85 million more people died.

point being. in reality in the history of the world . shits gonna hit the fan more often then not. theres a whole shit ton of things out there that are out to get you.

everyone wants to pretend this is not true and we live in some panacea of peace and harmony and we should not feel paranoid or worry about bad things happening.. but again looking at the history of the world as a whole, odds are that not only are things out there that are out to get you, they evenually are going to get you (wither its a bear gonna bite your ass off, a road rage incident where you end up shot, your own government committing genocide on its own citizens, a tornado comes and destroys all you have, etc. etc..). shits coming to get you one day soon enough.

I don't see a problem realizing this and being a bit paranoid about it.
    HDThunder, Obs, teejey and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    What are you taking currently?
    TRT
    250iu HCG per week
    150mg test E per week

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    This is true and I do think I am being followed so its not just paranoia but I dont know how to explain this.. I feel paranoid these days

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    pretty much every other mammal species has a built in innate sense of 'paranoia' , being afraid on edge or worried that something else is out there out to get them. this is probably an evolutionary survival mechanism. because the truth is in the big picture of history there are plenty of things out there out to get us.. wither your a deer walking though the forest, or a person crossing the street. chances of impeding danger are always there.
    why is it that we humans now think we are not supposed to feel this way or that is not normal to feel this way.

in fact we should perhaps feels this way more then ever. we have human history to look at.. sure we may not be running through the forest trying to survive a bear attack after a long day searching for food like our ancestors. but now even more so we have more to fear.
    theres been hundred upon hundreds of millions of murders, and thats just from governments killing their own citizens. theres been oppression, tyranny, war, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, plagues . heck most people don't know that just 100 years ago , in 1918, we were hit with a plague that killed 50 million people (back in those days that was a large chunk of the population) . then shortly after that world war 1 happened and 40 million more people died, then shortly after world war 2 happened and 85 million more people died.

point being. in reality in the history of the world . shits gonna hit the fan more often then not. theres a whole shit ton of things out there that are out to get you.

everyone wants to pretend this is not true and we live in some panacea of peace and harmony and we should not feel paranoid or worry about bad things happening.. but again looking at the history of the world as a whole, odds are that not only are things out there that are out to get you, they evenually are going to get you (wither its a bear gonna bite your ass off, a road rage incident where you end up shot, your own government committing genocide on its own citizens, a tornado comes and destroys all you have, etc. etc..). shits coming to get you one day soon enough.

I don't see a problem realizing this and being a bit paranoid about it.
    I think this paranoia is causing issues, when others around me are relaxed and chill I am paranoid or worried so it makes me unstable
    Obs likes this.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    I think this paranoia is causing issues, when others around me are relaxed and chill I am paranoid or worried so it makes me unstable
    Maybe reality shifting meditation is making you paranoid. I thought for sure you were going to say you were on a 19-Nor like Tren .
    Obs likes this.

Kimbo Almond is offline Banned
    I think. . . when a psychiatrist is presented with a patient who says that everyone in their neighbourhood is out to get them. . . I think 99 times out of 100, the psychiatrist concludes that the patient is paranoid and has delusions of persecution.

Four summers ago, I moved into a council estate in the countryside in Northern Ireland. On my first night, there was a knock on my door at 4am, and two men were standing side by side at my door smoking cigarettes. I didn't know who they were, what they wanted, or if it had anything to do with me being from the South (and therefore perceived to be from a Catholic background).

Not knowing if these guys had come to kill me, I called the police, and the police arrived about 15mins later.

It turns out that the two guys were just two young men from across the road who were up late at night drinking, and they wanted to have a drink with me.

A few people in the housing estate took great exception to me calling the police into the area, and a few of them banded together and decided to make my life a living hell, doing shitty little things all day behind my back like taking my clothes of the line.

Over the next month, things escalated and escalated and escalated, until I finally got a personal visit from a well-known politician who -- some might say -- is also terrorist.

If I had seen a psychiatrist during this time, I almost certainly would have been diagnosed with delusion and paranoia. The truth however was that my suspicion of my neighbours had a very solid grounding in fact.

The point I'm trying to make here is that it can, at times, be nearly impossible to determine if a person is paranoid unless you actually live with them and follow them around all day. Psychiatrists don't live with their patients, and they seldom follow them around.

I don't know your story or if people are out to get you, but all I can say is that things like chanting, meditation and prayer help to keep a calm and level mind. I meditate for an hour every morning before breakfast.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    TRT
    250iu HCG per week
    150mg test E per week

This is true and I do think I am being followed so its not just paranoia but I dont know how to explain this.. I feel paranoid these days
    Why would you be being followed? Are you sleeping with a married woman? Selling drugs? Stealing?

SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yeah, You're paranoid.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You can always have your G19 on you and fire random shots at your stalker
    Obs likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After reading many threads , it is not you try protocol.

I feel you are a very emotionally sensitive person and you are very effected by what others say , think and act which can cause a state of paranoid feelings.

It's okay to feel however you want to feel bro , but if this is constant and it effects your day to day life where you can't function decent , maybe seek help such as therapy.
    It's something everyone should do.

If you don't want to go down that route, I suggest you digging deep and searching within why you are in a constant emotional state.

Stay healthy and sane bro.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs and The God Himself like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    Maybe reality shifting meditation is making you paranoid. I thought for sure you were going to say you were on a 19-Nor like Tren.
    No. I think my paranoia is real and this is happening or is it the way i perceive reality to be and these people in my life want to ruin me because right now i think i am actually being followed
    tooo many coincidences happening right now for this to be random or is life all random and nothing means anything unless you put meaning on it?
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You can always have your G19 on you and fire random shots at your stalker
    No, I dont have anything on me

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Why would you be being followed? Are you sleeping with a married woman? Selling drugs? Stealing?
    "Company" related i think they want to shut me up so this never gets out and i am not even planning on releasing any of this. I just want to leave the company
    Obs likes this.

No, I dont have anything on me
    You need to.

Rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Fill with rangers or pdx1 147g +p. This way you won't feel paranoid
    Capebuffalo, XnavyHMCS and Obs like this.

"Company" related i think they want to shut me up so this never gets out and i am not even planning on releasing any of this. I just want to leave the company
    Assume your phone is tapped and your house and car are bugged. Remember with the company it’s blood in blood out.
    Couchlockd and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You need to.

Rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Fill with rangers or pdx1 147g +p. This way you won't feel paranoid

A gun is like a parachute. You’ll only need it and not have it once. EDC
    XnavyHMCS and Obs like this.

In all seriousness EDCG19, take a few days off from gym. Use those days to catch up on sleep. If you've Been dieting hard, get some fats in you. Greasy burgers (not fast food, but like restaurant burgers)

When I go low fat I get freaking out there, like really out there.

I've got pissed at times about peeps, yes peeps. Little marshmallow peeps. I got some blue ones for my daughter, I tried one, it was sour blue raspberry. It literally made me squeeze them in my hands to mush. "These faggy bastards gotta ruin fucking peeps now!"

Also go on YouTube, watch some old Andrew dyce Clay standup. Always works for me.
    Obs likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    After dealing with some of Ohio's finest meth addicts ( my step sister..) I've heard enough paranoia delusional shit for 10 lifetimes. Unless you're a celebrity or name ends with trump or have a horrible psychotic ex I highly doubt anyone gives a fuck enough to stalk you.
    Capebuffalo, Obs and lovbyts like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    I think. . . when a psychiatrist is presented with a patient who says that everyone in their neighbourhood is out to get them. . . I think 99 times out of 100, the psychiatrist concludes that the patient is paranoid and has delusions of persecution.

Four summers ago, I moved into a council estate in the countryside in Northern Ireland. On my first night, there was a knock on my door at 4am, and two men were standing side by side at my door smoking cigarettes. I didn't know who they were, what they wanted, or if it had anything to do with me being from the South (and therefore perceived to be from a Catholic background).

Not knowing if these guys had come to kill me, I called the police, and the police arrived about 15mins later.

It turns out that the two guys were just two young men from across the road who were up late at night drinking, and they wanted to have a drink with me.

A few people in the housing estate took great exception to me calling the police into the area, and a few of them banded together and decided to make my life a living hell, doing shitty little things all day behind my back like taking my clothes of the line.

Over the next month, things escalated and escalated and escalated, until I finally got a personal visit from a well-known politician who -- some might say -- is also terrorist.

If I had seen a psychiatrist during this time, I almost certainly would have been diagnosed with delusion and paranoia. The truth however was that my suspicion of my neighbours had a very solid grounding in fact.

The point I'm trying to make here is that it can, at times, be nearly impossible to determine if a person is paranoid unless you actually live with them and follow them around all day. Psychiatrists don't live with their patients, and they seldom follow them around.

I don't know your story or if people are out to get you, but all I can say is that things like chanting, meditation and prayer help to keep a calm and level mind. I meditate for an hour every morning before breakfast.

Now I want to know what happened with your situation...

Kimbo Almond is offline Banned
    Now I want to know what happened with your situation...
    I ended up going into residential rehab for addicition just to get the hell out of there.

Now I live 40 miles away, but I've been putting a lot of thought into how I'm going to requite the person who bothered me the most out there. There's a long country road leading out to the block of houses, it's a totally blank road with fields of grass on either side, and I'm thinking of faking an emergency on that road in the hope that he'll stop his car and get out.

I had another idea though.... there's a a quiet walk lane at the back of the block of houses, it leads to the local shop.... I could visit him on his walk to the shop.

I'd love to go into more detail but I don't wanna get banned or suspended again.
    lovbyts likes this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean somebody's not out to get you.
    Obs and EDCG19 like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Edcg,

It is most likely caused by the gear.
    The first time I cycled I had no real clue how illegal it was. I was young and took my chances not knowing anything.

I was so paranoid I went to my mailbox and saw the pack had arrived so I left without it.
    I bought an envelope that looked exactly like it and stuffed it to the same thickness.

I stuffed it up my sleeve and went back to the box. I put my hand inside the box and worked the envelope out of my sleeve. Then took my fake envelope out of the box and walked out carrying it. Waiting for feds or some dea agents to jump me.

Then I came back the next day and got the real pack.

I realized no one gave a shit.
    Started my cycle and then a few weeks in got real paranoia. I started seeing a black SUV everywhere I went. I was certain it was LE.

They followwed me on a few occasions. What little I could see of the occupants they were wearing sunglasses and looked like they were trying to pretend they weren't casing me but I knew they were.

I went and bought big fucking letters and spelled out "STOP FOLLOWING ME" on my truck.

Well holy shit it worked.
    Nobody followed me and most people thought I was crazy.

I was.
    I was batshit paranoid about noting but it subsided.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Obs
    I have known you for a while on here.
    You have changed a hell of a lot.
    Not saying it in a negative way but you used to be a lot more chilled out and level seeming.

You are definitely more wound tight than before.

My advice would be to come to terms with the fact that the worst they can do to you is kill you. Regardless they will be taking a dirt nap right next to you in a matter of time.

My paranoia anymore registers as someone mumbling something about me under their breath in jealousy. Only because I cant let that shit slide though.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Edcg,

It is most likely caused by the gear.
    The first time I cycled I had no real clue how illegal it was. I was young and took my chances not knowing anything.

I was so paranoid I went to my mailbox and saw the pack had arrived so I left without it.
    I bought an envelope that looked exactly like it and stuffed it to the same thickness.

I stuffed it up my sleeve and went back to the box. I put my hand inside the box and worked the envelope out of my sleeve. Then took my fake envelope out of the box and walked out carrying it. Waiting for feds or some dea agents to jump me.

Then I came back the next day and got the real pack.

I realized no one gave a shit.
    Started my cycle and then a few weeks in got real paranoia. I started seeing a black SUV everywhere I went. I was certain it was LE.

They followwed me on a few occasions. What little I could see of the occupants they were wearing sunglasses and looked like they were trying to pretend they weren't casing me but I knew they were.

I went and bought big fucking letters and spelled out "STOP FOLLOWING ME" on my truck.

I was.
    Ah the black SUV a.k.a. "the federal pill buss"
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean somebody's not out to get you.
    There's no fucking way they are following me, this has to be coincidence but I have "cops" following me around
    Maybe its just paranoia or they're after me now idk

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

I was.

I think im right man, I think i may be right here but wont know for sure right now. Maybe I'm working out too much and spending too much time in the woods, im going crazy "maybe"
    Obs likes this.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    They'd be watching your texts messages and listening to your phone calls too,if theyre taking the time to follow you.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Total paranoia = perfect awareness

...or so they say.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

There is healthy paranoia and reckless paranoia.
    Chrisp83TRT, fiddlesticks and Obs like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you increased your daily intake of meth by chance? Lol

Obs
    I think im right man, I think i may be right here but wont know for sure right now. Maybe I'm working out too much and spending too much time in the woods, im going crazy "maybe"
    Social isolation can cause severe paranoia in public situations.
    I didnt read a med journal to know this. I been there too.

Obs
    There's no fucking way they are following me, this has to be coincidence but I have "cops" following me around
    Shit I would think something was wrong if cops didn't follow me.

Looking for a reason to pull you over.
    Druve a shitty looking vehicle and you get pulled over 10x as often for bullshit reasons. Its none of their damn business how the bloody handprints got on my truck but they always want to pry.

Take it easy though, life and situations are as serious as you make them.
    almostgone likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How do you know you have cops following YOU.

Allow me to get a tad technical.
    You're perspection is your reality...

Which means what you build up in your head will eventually be what your reality.

You keep thinking people are following you ,then everyone will look as if they are.

And honestly that isn't good for your well being because it will come off suspect to people like police and will assume you have something to hide due to the paranoid look on your face.

Over the past couple of months you have been dealing with a ton of interesting issues like people are work , girls you can't stop thinking about yet you don't want them , AI being the blame to your mood.

Please go see a specialist as something might be going on chemically inside your body.
    We can only be supportive and or either to tell you to stfu and get a grip lol .

Either way you should talk to someone like a therapist because this seems to have gone on for way to long.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo, Obs and Couchlockd like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    is this shit even real?

if so, OP you are batshit nuts man.

You think ur job wants to have u killed so u come to this board for advice?

go directly to hospital and tell them what u have typed in this thread, they will welcome you in and help you buddy. Please get help.
    Old Duffer and Capebuffalo like this.

Obs
    Just reminding everyone here edcg is former USSR after the collapse then moved to US as I recall.

The culture gap usually causes them to take us very literally.

They also absolutely do not see police, gov, or people in positions of power the same way as Americans because of the shit they went through.

Edcg is a damn good guy but I do think he needs to get some help. Every former soviet that came here I ever met (I grew up with many) were damn good driven people.

I hope you get to feeling better brother and its not weak to get help. Not judging you its just what I see from here and you worry me.

Thread Information