Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By Windex
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 2 Post By SocioMachiavelli
  • 4 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 3 Post By kelkel

Thread: Odd gym situation

  1. #1
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256

    Odd gym situation

    Ok, I go to this small gym and there was a group of guys working out there. I'm in my 30s and everyone there was between 35-55. When I enter the gym I did say hello to the "gym alpha" since I have talked to him before. Than I prepare to workout and hit the bench, there was a group of guys next to me working out all in their 30-40s and once I began benching they all got their stuff and moved to another part of the gym completely and away from me. Basically out of sight so I wouldn't see them and they wouldn't see me. I don't understand why but this is starting to bother me, am I not doing something right here since we all train in the same gym and I just step into this gym to workout meanwhile a group of guys like a pack of fucking dogs all get up and walk to another part of the gym together to get away from me

    So what did i do to them? I don't even know them

  2. #2
    cylon357's Avatar
    cylon357 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    377
    Blog Entries
    1
    That's probably just a coincidence. Maybe they finished up their circuit or whatever and moved on to the next exercise. Personally, I would like having the space and not give two flying f@cks if they want to gymbro off to the other part of the gym.
    Last edited by cylon357; 07-07-2019 at 07:28 AM.

  3. #3
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,294
    .... There could be 1000 reasons why that happened, and none of them involve you. You're too paranoid brother
    Unless you haven't showered recently!
    Regardless of the reason, I love when people stay away from me in the gym. Stay out of my way casuals!

    Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,265
    They saw your tinfoil hat
    cylon357 likes this.
    It is not heroes that make history, but history that makes heroes.

    No source checks.

  5. #5
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,235
    Blog Entries
    1
    Who cares

    I can’t stand small gyms
    lovbyts likes this.

  6. #6
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,201
    Consider yourself lucky.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

  7. #7
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,334
    You probably smell bad.

    Like everyone else says, who cares?

    If you are on gear maybe you are just being paranoid, it happens.

  8. #8
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,728
    I generally don’t pay attention to anyone except today i could help but watch this girl doing some exercises I’d never seen before lol. What an ass.....

  9. #9
    SocioMachiavelli's Avatar
    SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Ok, I go to this small gym and there was a group of guys working out there. I'm in my 30s and everyone there was between 35-55. When I enter the gym I did say hello to the "gym alpha" since I have talked to him before. Than I prepare to workout and hit the bench, there was a group of guys next to me working out all in their 30-40s and once I began benching they all got their stuff and moved to another part of the gym completely and away from me. Basically out of sight so I wouldn't see them and they wouldn't see me. I don't understand why but this is starting to bother me, am I not doing something right here since we all train in the same gym and I just step into this gym to workout meanwhile a group of guys like a pack of fucking dogs all get up and walk to another part of the gym together to get away from me

    So what did i do to them? I don't even know them
    "Coincidences are the cause of some of our greatest irrationalities" <------------------- That's what happened

    In the grand scheme of life, it don't matter. So let it go and don't fixate on it, you need the gym for your mental health

  10. #10
    SocioMachiavelli's Avatar
    SocioMachiavelli is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I generally don’t pay attention to anyone except today i could help but watch this girl doing some exercises I’d never seen before lol. What an ass.....
    You know the rules..... without pics it's BS and never happened
    Proximal and cylon357 like this.

  11. #11
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by SocioMachiavelli View Post
    "Coincidences are the cause of some of our greatest irrationalities" <------------------- That's what happened

    In the grand scheme of life, it don't matter. So let it go and don't fixate on it, you need the gym for your mental health
    Nah, it isn' the first time this has happened
    I train like a raging lunatic with anger issues, dont really care whos in the gym anymore, i guess word gets around this small gym
    "the angry" guy showed up
    better move and give him his space while he benches 315

  12. #12
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    22,049
    I only have this happen with young girls. They change their workout times around mine
    Last edited by BG; 07-09-2019 at 02:32 PM.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  13. #13
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,235
    Blog Entries
    1
    I guess, if anything my prob is the opposite - Y in the fuck u gotta b right next to me yo?! Gym b empty af, people(male & female) have to get all in my space - or real close to it


    But, it is only annoying 2 me when they ugly
    Family_guy likes this.

  14. #14
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,793
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Nah, it isn' the first time this has happened
    I train like a raging lunatic with anger issues, dont really care whos in the gym anymore, i guess word gets around this small gym
    "the angry" guy showed up
    better move and give him his space while he benches 315
    you answered it right here. I train hard as shit, but dont want to be around a "raging lunatic with anger issues" if I dont have to be.

    people dont want to be around you because of it.

    Just my thoughts, I could be wrong.
    HORSE and < <Samson> > like this.

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,993
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I only have this happen with young girls. They change their workout times around mine

    I would too. I always hate it when you undress me with your eyes.
    cylon357, BG and Family_guy like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  16. #16
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    22,049
    Lol. I’m horrible
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    I would too. I always hate it when you undress me with your eyes.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •