Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Sadly enough you guys are it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    I live a life of solitude, I work seven days a week no real friend not much family and I never share any thing personal with the people in my life. It’s sad but when shit comes up I talk to you meat heads.
    I’m 36 years old. I married a girl 10 year younger thin me, she isn’t my first wife ether. I have a 13 year old now with my first wife, my new wife has never had any children and She wants a baby.

if i don’t give her a baby she is going to leave, I would want her to leave! I don’t want to keep here from having that experience. What do you guys think? I scared to have a baby this late in life. Has any of you had kids late in life? Do you regret it?
    Why is any of this "sad"? If rather have no friends than 100 fake friends.
    A kid is a HUGE commitment. If you aren't ready or want a kid do not have one just to keep her. If that means letting her go then so be it.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have to drive 5 hours one way to my sons first mighty might football game.

+ the game and eating afterward I will have around 20 hours in a mighty might football game.
    I have to be there for him though. He asked me to be.

A kid isn't a well yeah maybe thing.
    You either want it more than anything as a couple or don't.

Its hard enough wanting a kid and still running the risk of your partner pulling a 180° and running the hell off at the worst time.

My ex wife... She can eat shit, suck a dick, and go jump off a bridge.

Don't get married either.
    Fuck a state contract.
    TinyNutzzz likes this.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    I live a life of solitude, I work seven days a week no real friend not much family and I never share any thing personal with the people in my life. It’s sad but when shit comes up I talk to you meat heads.
    I’m 36 years old. I married a girl 10 year younger thin me, she isn’t my first wife ether. I have a 13 year old now with my first wife, my new wife has never had any children and She wants a baby.

if i don’t give her a baby she is going to leave, I would want her to leave! I don’t want to keep here from having that experience. What do you guys think? I scared to have a baby this late in life. Has any of you had kids late in life? Do you regret it?
    oh Brother...... I had my twin boys when I was 38. Dont do kids to make her stay. Ask yourself, do I want kids? Would she be good mother?( You already answer that). Bringing another life just cause you save your marriage is down right cruel and not to mention very self serving. If you dont want the child but have it anyway, what kind of father would you be? You just dont have kids for the sake of having kids. You are scared, that is a good thing but if you really want the kid that fear will turn into joy. One more thing you mentioned you work 7 days a week, kids want attention they dont care about money. so something to think about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information