Soo.... In spite of my better judgement, I'm trying to get in the pants of a girl where everything is a red flag, love it!
There is something about the crazy bitches that I can't deny, like a magnet pulling me in, hopefully all the way in!

This reminds me about a few I've had in the past, and I would love to hear about your darling girls or even boys that
has left a nice scar in you. :P
So far I've had:
- Stoled the hotel keys and broke in to my room when I was with another girl to show that she can get to me.
- Asked me to punch her with my fists and strangle her blue the FIRST time we were gonna have some nasty time (spoiler...couldn't).
- Punched a security at a bar and told him I will kick his ass, then faked a pregnancy when I wanted to leave. Sent me the first ultra-sound picture that came up on a Google search.
- Cried during sex while SHE was riding me and told me I was raping her, then punched me with fists several time and told me to cum... Day after she said "you will call me right?"
- Wanted me to pick her up after cheating on me, when I didn't come, she slith her wrists to make a point.
- Asked me to cum in her several times, then called me a few days after and said she was pregnant, few days after that I got a text that it was just a cold.
- Another faked pregancy where she demanded money for an abortion, ridiculous amount. When I told her "sure, i'll join you", then she wasn't pregnant anymore.
- Came over for a quicky and her supposed husband called on skype, she answered the stupid fck and he didn't recognize the room. She said she just moved which he didn't believe ofc,
so she had to move for real before he came home... smart girl...
- Ran past security at hotel drunk and tried to force my door in, then sent me (no joke) 73 voice messages where she hated me and wanted to kill me.

I think those are all crazies so far.

What about you guys and girls? xoxo