I'm sure by now we all know and experienced body dysmorphia . most of us iron addicts never think we are big enough.
I think social media and online access to other people has really really distorted us all even more then we could imagine. we see images all the time, every day and think 'man I need to get bigger' ..

but in real day to day life . is this really the case ? no I don't think so.

I'm not a big guy by any means. I'm not a tuff guy by any means.. but the truth is in REAL LIFE and not social media bullshit , any where I go I feel like I'm that baddest person in the room , period.
walking around in public I feel I can destroy 99.9% of anyone that crosses my path .. I'm just bigger, badder, faster, more aggressive, more powerful, and can get more shit done in 5 mins then they can do in their whole life..

BUT.. add social media into the mix. add the whole world into the mix. add the Big Ramy into the mix from Egypt who I'd never know about being in the rocky mountains. . and all the sudden I'm the smallest fish in the pond.

social media creates body dysmorphia.. funny how that works cause we likely will never meet anyone . its still just about our local setting and people we interact with on a day to day basis in real life.

idk , kinda a rant but was just thinking about it..