Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Am I shallow?

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member

Am I shallow?

I’m in good shape and take good care of myself. I had a girl tell me that I’m shallow as hell for not being attracted to girls that are overweight. I don’t totally base everything on looks. If a girl is attractive but a real bitch and nothing in common with me then I have no interest. Personality and character are important but I’ve always looked at girls who are thick maybe slightly thick as my type, is this shallow of me? Am I in the wrong?
    Last edited by Wannabhuge14; 02-28-2020 at 12:20 PM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nope. You just like what you like...don’t be forced to be an apologist for what you deem attractive

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    You have a preference or type as they say. Nothing wrong with that i don’t think i mean as long as you didn’t degrade the woman i see nothing wrong

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I am in my element here.
    Octaneforce and XnavyHMCS like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'll stick with my outlook.... "I plead insanity, I'm crazy about women, even if their geometry is different from an IG model, etc.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Shallow, womanizer, narcissistic, cheap, bigot....

Its all just terms for what we all are at some point.
    Every single human displays the traits alikening them to those psycological sub classes at some point throughout their day.

My advice would be to own it and move on.
    We are all sick by modern psychology standards.
    I like you though and I'm not a chick.

Sooo.. Plenty of chicks out there will agree with you. The kind I can hold like a 100lb dumbell and basically use as a mastrubation device.

I am shallow. I am cold. I dont like myself.
    I do my best to change certain aspects about myself but stop butt cold when I realize they interfere with who I naturally am in my head.

This is coming from a guy that never fked a chick less than prob 135lb and married to a woman that let herself go because we tried to make something work, which was not meant to be.

Hormones helped me do things I never would without them. I have felt ashamed and hated myself all the more for dispicable things I did that betrayed my character.

I have character I naturally wont question.
    Thats just me and the way my mother taught me. Try as I might, I cant bear to stab my lover in the back, even though I have the opportunity and desire, to the point it makes me ache.

We are all gonna be what we're gonna be.

Don't hold yourself back for someone else's desires.

YOU ARE YOU AND YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON EQUAL TO ALL, REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU DON'T LIKE OR WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH!

^^^ THAT'S REAL TOLERANCE AND ACCEPTANCE!
    ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A REAL BIGOT.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    No you're not. Taking care of yourself shows dedication and discipline it's deeper than just a look. Most fat people excluding people with thyroid issues or something eat shit and make no effort to take care of themselves. I see them claim to be on a diet or say they excersized this week, but it's usually some half assed cardio and being on a diet means not eating a gallon of ice cream everyday. They'll say "oh your naturally lean". No bitch I keep track of all the shit I put in my mouth and take training seriously.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    The road and Proximal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teejey View Post
    No you're not. Taking care of yourself shows dedication and discipline it's deeper than just a look. Most fat people excluding people with thyroid issues or something eat shit and make no effort to take care of themselves. I see them claim to be on a diet or say they excersized this week, but it's usually some half assed cardio and being on a diet means not eating a gallon of ice cream everyday. They'll say "oh your naturally lean". No bitch I keep track of all the shit I put in my mouth and take training seriously.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    I agree but entirely disagree.
    Would you be fat if you had thyroid issues?

Fuck no you wouldn't.
    You hold yourself to a higher standard and I never met an active person with thyroid issues.

Its a matter of desire.

There are plenty of fat asses out there to love fat asses and skinny people as well.

Its all about desire. Some desire to sit on the couch and some desire a fight they cant win.

Fat
    Skinny

White
    Black

Big asses
    Flat chest

Hispanic
    Oriental

Dominatrix
    Sub

What pisses me the fuck off is as soon as you pick out a group and say that you like them, thats who you are. As soon as you pick out a group you dont like, you must be a bastard pos.

I will like and not like whatever group I choose and any who oppose are bigots, racists, and slave owners!

Life facts at their most bare form, must be a mthrfker for liberals.
    teejey, Wannabhuge14 and Proximal like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    You’re attracted to who you’re attracted to, that’s your decision to make. My only input would be to not let it blind you too much to the point of limiting you.

I’m into fit girls, always have been, but my wife of 35 years was definitely not that. But I was fortunate enough to realize something special about her and the special look in her eyes from 35 years ago is exactly the same as it is now.

Looks should fade & deteriorate, not love.

Heres a crazy thought for you all...

What if the shallow ones are the people that deny predispositions toward attraction and desire?

What if they deny who they naturally are attracted and disattracted to? This way they fit the standard society indoctrinated them to be. To call out anything exceptional as disgusting and scorn anything other than mediocrity.

Thats exactly it.
    Honest people who like exceptional things are scorned.

If you accept mediocre as exceptional then you must be "normal".

I am shallow!
    I like big tight tits and asses on short curvy women that look like they just landed from their broom after mixing potions.

I also like tight new puss that hasnt been messed with in months. Its like nothing else and rare as can be. I like long hair and a heavy serious personality. She will want to be choked and slapped and smell my armpits. I am only doing this to see her squirm and hear her moan. Only way I can get what I need.

50% chance I will knock her up. So please birth control applicants only.

I want it now!
    Or at least a bj!

I will accept fat applications or skinny alike as I am an equal opportunity fucker in that way but not really any others. No dudes. I am a bigot like that.
    Superficial. Shallow...
    Cylon357 likes this.

And dont give me any shit.

You see what I like in public and every male head turns and most females as well.

Womens bodies are the definition of beauty unless they are so fat or skinny they have no figure.

Its nature.

Love me some nature!
    KINGKONG and Proximal like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Being overweight is not like something out of their control. Nobody says fat chicks need to be swimsuit models, but come on take a walk around the block once in a while and stop eating junk all the time.

Now a disability, or disfigurement, etc, is something i have a little more compassion for. Thats not something someone can change.

So no your not shallow. Fuck those whales. Not my fault a girl turns into a miserable fuckin lazy slob of a woman.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'll stick with my outlook.... "I plead insanity, I'm crazy about women, even if their geometry is different from an IG model, etc.
    Me 2

Wife #1 has gotten a tad beastly after her full mommy makeover, but wife #2 dropped to crackhead weight

I still like #1 better

But, me personally - it’s like a flavor of the week + I’m aggressive af, a 125 pounder can’t take much of me

All in all, it just depends on how I feel that day
    almostgone likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Am I shallow?

Not shallow for liking what you like..I like thick girls with curves..Iam not attracted to unhealthy women through..Healthy is attractive to me whether it's tiny or thick..my buddies love me, iam perfect wing man..They gotta have extremely pretty faces though!Most think iam making fun of them when iam sweet, it's sad their confidence is that low..I just love women man, pretty to me!!Dont care what anyone says...Dont degrade women at any cost, or anyone for that matter, that's just being a gentlemen..

“Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-27-2020 at 09:07 PM.

KK, ain’t nothing wrong with being a gentleman.
    KINGKONG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    And dont give me any shit.

You see what I like in public and every male head turns and most females as well.

Womens bodies are the definition of beauty unless they are so fat or skinny they have no figure.

Its nature.

Love me some nature!
    Lol yes they are!!

“Men do never if seldom, rise from small beginnings to great heights...Except through fraud or force"
    Niccolò Machiavelli
    The road and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    KK, ain’t nothing wrong with being a gentleman.
    Thanks Prox,
    I'd like to think iam but, I still got some things to learn!

Niccolò Machiavelli

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I love this one!!!! PERFECT response...

As far as "chubby" / BBW is concerned: I spent my life in pursuit of the ideal chick, and never gave a thought to banging out the chubby girl... This was a major error... I have this chubby side thing going on now, for over two years, and this chick fucking rocks the house.

So, I guess, we shouldn't overlook the possibility that there is some truth to the saying, "fat girls try harder...".

But, we all have a standard, and I lived it for years. Yet, looking back I can see that my numbers, and perhaps experience, could have been greater had I lowered the bar...

Ahhhhhh, so many asses and such limited time...
    KINGKONG, almostgone and Proximal like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Not shallow for liking what you like..I like thick girls with curves..Iam not attracted to unhealthy women through..Healthy is attractive to me whether it's tiny or thick..my buddies love me, iam perfect wing man..They gotta have extremely pretty faces though!Most think iam making fun of them when iam sweet, it's sad their confidence is that low..I just love women man, pretty to me!!Dont care what anyone says...Dont degrade women at any cost, or anyone for that matter, that's just being a gentlemen..

Niccolò Machiavelli
    Well put, KK...

I am right there with you on the ladies.
    KINGKONG likes this.

Blog Entries
    This shit goes for age too

Now being 2 seconds away from 40 - I have zero age restrictions. I’m like dang, she’s hot - crap, she’s pushing 55 - oh well

Totally just depends, face, personality, special abilities, age, etc. . .
    KINGKONG likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    There's a girl here in my town who ticks all the right boxes for me. Only problem is the she's in her 20's and just a little bit hypervoluptuous. I can forsee in 30 years' time that she'll be a blimp, and that's why I haven't gone there.

People who are in a good space psychologically take good care of the things they own (car, laptop, phone, microwave, beard trimmer, lawnmower); they do the necessary regular maintenance of cleaning and oiling to keep their belongings in good working order. Your body is the greatest instrument you'll ever own, so if a person isn't taking care of theirs then I'd wait until they start taking care of it before starting a relationship.

With that said, some of the nicest, most studious, most disciplined and most reliable people I've ever met have been overweight, so I wouldn't always take a person's "body maintenance" as an indicator of their welbeing. Sure take Stephen Hawkings for example, who ate whole lemons everyday until he was eventually quadraplegic and unable to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post

So, I guess, we shouldn't overlook the possibility that there is some truth to the saying, "fat girls try harder...".
    I say this with zero pride but I find that this stereotype is often true. You'll find some nasty skinny girls though too.

By the way, being totally realistic here... When I see an absolute beauty who makes me pause and time stops moving, my first thought is "She would look absolutely gorgeous in my deep freezer".

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As someone who ended up divorcing his previous wife over her getting fat, I’d say no. It’s shaded my outlook moving forward in life, but it wasn’t JUST her getting fat. That was a big part of it, but as her weight went up, her attitude and mood wings became intolerable. Her self-worth went through the floor. She knew how to fix it l, but just couldn’t be fucked to do so, because she was in a stable environment.

Interestingly, our separation worked out for both of our benefit. I managed to reconnect with someone I have had feeling for for decades, and she managed to get her shit together and unfuck her health and bodyfat issues. Sometimes sticking around can be an enabler for negative behavior, even if you don’t realize it.
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    By the way, being totally realistic here... When I see an absolute beauty who makes me pause and time stops moving, my first thought is "She would look absolutely gorgeous in my deep freezer".
    Hey, are you Patrick Bateman the 2nd? Come on bro come up with something original. It was much funnier when Christian Bale did it. Next are you going to tell me that you like Huey Lewis & The News? Where’s a good nail gun when you need one, lol.

https://youtu.be/2ks9MJZm1Lk
    Gallowmere, KINGKONG and Cylon357 like this.

Thanks for the great input guys. I knew some of you guys would have helpful answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Hey, are you Patrick Bateman the 2nd?
    Plus if it all goes pair-shaped with a Plus Size girlfriend, it's twice the work separating the parts and getting rid of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post
    Plus if it all goes pair-shaped with a Plus Size girlfriend, it's twice the work separating the parts and getting rid of them.
    Wow, you must have an extra-large freezer, points for planning ahead.

Done much dissecting have you? I teach Anatomy & LOVE cutting through flesh. There is just something beautiful about a brand new blade, goes through a body like butter.

First rule of thumb though, if you have them in a freezer, let them thaw thoroughly. Blow dryers work well for stubborn areas that just won’t warm up (I can’t take credit for that idea, saw it in a movie called “Eastern Promises”).

The fat really is a breeze slicing through (though very oily and messy) so larger bodies aren’t that much of an issue unless it’s muscle. But even with the added muscle, just replace your blades often or have extra knives that you’ve pre-sharpened for just that occasion.

It goes without saying that cleaning & disposal will of course be more late laborious with the larger body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Am I shallow?-994a18fb-f35e-40d9-bc35-dbbaabda5448.jpg  
    Last edited by Proximal; 02-28-2020 at 05:05 PM.

FC, for the record, I’m just goofing around and hope that I haven’t upset you in any way. When drinking, I can can get very philosophical, or my humor runs dark.

With that said, fat is very greasy when you cut through it, particular when there’s a lot. Be prepared, clean-up time is considerable & you need something very absorbent.

Trophies? I’d be good with that, because I can be very delicate & precise with a scalpel. You would think with the AAS and lifting that I would lose my soft touch, but not at all - go figure.

Do you have favorite trophies and how do you save them?

Come on bro, you started this and peaked my interest; let’s have some fun. It’s Friday night.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

Am I shallow?

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    I’m in good shape and take good care of myself. I had a girl tell me that I’m shallow as hell for not being attracted to girls that are overweight. I don’t totally base everything on looks. If a girl is attractive but a real bitch and nothing in common with me then I have no interest. Personality and character are important but I’ve always looked at girls who are thick maybe slightly thick as my type, is this shallow of me? Am I in the wrong?
    Ummm....not just no...he!! no!

Chica needs to own her issues or is flirting with you!

Why did u let her doubt yourself? You don’t need to explain yourself to anyone...except your momma or your dad...is you have one phone call and need bond

I hope you don’t take offense if I make a ‘tiny’ edit to your original post.

If a girl is attractive and a real b!tch, *she’s an attractive b!tch and I really have nothing in common with her!*

Carry on!
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 02-28-2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Strategically placed ! Lol

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    This shit goes for age too

Now being 2 seconds away from 40 - I have zero age restrictions. I’m like dang, she’s hot - crap, she’s pushing 55 - oh well

Totally just depends, face, personality, special abilities, age, etc. . .
    The older the better in my opinion. Nothing is better than a 40+ year old who knows how to exercise and sticks with it. All of my fondest experiences with women were with women twice my age.
    Im 26 now, i think id draw the line at 60. But you never know. Ive seen some foxy 60+ year old women.

“Special abilities” lmfaoooo
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Ummm....not just no...he!! no!

Chica needs to own her issues or is flirting with you!

Why did u let her doubt yourself? You don’t need to explain yourself to anyone...except your momma or your dad...is you have one phone call and need bond

I hope you don’t take offense if I make a ‘tiny’ edit to your original post.

If a girl is attractive and a real b!tch, *she’s an attractive b!tch and I really have nothing in common with her!*

Carry on!
    Ha ha I do suppose that would make her an attractive b!tch. It’s nice to hear from a woman that I’m not being a jerk.
    GirlyGymRat and KINGKONG like this.

I take back everything I said about everything.
    Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I take back everything I said about everything.
    Ever.
    Even that iam smart and handsome

Niccolò Machiavelli
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Even that iam smart and handsome

Niccolò Machiavelli
    Except that part
    KINGKONG likes this.

Blog Entries
    Also - personality goes a long way

I’ll take a few extra pounds or some sort of other imperfection over a brain dead vessel - well, at least after they start talking
    KINGKONG likes this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < > View Post
    Also - personality goes a long way

I’ll take a few extra pounds or some sort of other imperfection over a brain dead vessel - well, at least after they start talking
    I agree, to an extent, but it’s frustrating from another angle.
    Fat is a lot easier to fix than stupid, yet it seems like the most intelligent can’t be fucked to make the easy fix. However, I regularly encounter some vapid ass people who are at least taking admirable strides toward combating that issue.
    Now when you have fat AND stupid, man, I don’t even know where to tell that to start, and would probably just walk away.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    How about this one? Too big for you?

If you live in a part of the country that doesnt have alot of thick ass black, puerto rican, and dominican chicks, you dont know what you are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    How about this one? Too big for you?

If you live in a part of the country that doesnt have alot of thick ass black, puerto rican, and dominican chicks, you dont know what you are missing.
    I could deal with that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information