Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Stock market

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    heck , I got so many guns I lose track of them as well , let alone the 10,000 rounds of ammo
    Thats why i got a 21 gun safe, then realized i needed another. i was going from the basement to the attic to grab them from different range bags i threw in corners when i got home from shooting over the prior few years. and finally stash them in one place. just about all need to be cleaned since last fired.

i am too lazy to start that project. the first motivation i'll get is to finally make a connector plug to let my propane powered generator on the back deck tie into my panel box in the basement. its been sitting there since hurricane sandy. someday i'll wake up looking for something to accomplish.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Thats why i got a 21 gun safe, then realized i needed another. i was going from the basement to the attic to grab them from different range bags i threw in corners when i got home from shooting over the prior few years. and finally stash them in one place. just about all need to be cleaned since last fired.

i am too lazy to start that project. the first motivation i'll get is to finally make a connector plug to let my propane powered generator on the back deck tie into my panel box in the basement. its been sitting there since hurricane sandy. someday i'll wake up looking for something to accomplish.

in my last house , which was a 7500 sq. foot mini mansion .. I had a very large stone lined and iron gate locked wine cellar. I turned that into my walk in gun safe. was pretty sweet. had guns all racked up on the walls, ammo, clips, accessories, etc..

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I love pussy. .
    That is all.
    almostgone and < <Samson> > like this.

I want the new shit btw.
    Gimme that new moan...

Soo worried about this virus.

in my last house , which was a 7500 sq. foot mini mansion .. I had a very large stone lined and iron gate locked wine cellar. I turned that into my walk in gun safe. was pretty sweet. had guns all racked up on the walls, ammo, clips, accessories, etc..
    Nice. Any photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I love pussy. .
    That is all.
    You know the saying about the only thing better than pussy.

... Anal? Bj?

Stock market

... Anal? Bj?
    Nope. The answer is “new Pussy”

The road likes this.

Nope. The answer is “new Pussy”

Lmao

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Huge opportunity coming up with the job report coming out tomorrow after hours. The market has been pumped by the feds/short covering the last 2 days and will take a huge hit with the negative news on the job report on top of everything else going on. The number of unemployment will be 2-3x higher than 2008. I’ll be shorting companies like Dave & busters/hotels/travel companies/cruise lines/anything that has gained 25% + the last 2 day’s will have a major drop. These are just my thoughts and I do not recommend doing any of these trades. More so looking for conversation on your views/plays for the week/future. Good luck boys/girls
    The road and < <Samson> > like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It’s artificially pumped

Damn near impossible to predict even a quarter out
    The road likes this.

This stimulus will be chewed up and spit out.

You cant stimulate the economy with only half of it working lol.

I dont know shit about economics but... Duh!

Ffs they could have at least coordinated with other countries before doing so and hyped it up on the news to be the biggest cooperative global stock market stimulus in history...

But noooooooo.....

Lest piss away 1.8 trillion
    GearHeaded likes this.

This stimulus will be chewed up and spit out.

You cant stimulate the economy with only half of it working lol.

I dont know shit about economics but... Duh!

Ffs they could have at least coordinated with other countries before doing so and hyped it up on the news to be the biggest cooperative global stock market stimulus in history...

But noooooooo.....

Lest piss away 1.8 trillion
    they will piss away probably 3x that amount . and at the end of the day guys like me and you will never see a penny of it all the while losing our businesses, houses, etc.. (yet we paid for the $$ they are spending in the first place)

you know how many people are sitting on their couch right now happy about all this waiting for their govt. checks to show up . plenty.
    but these are the losers of society and always have been.
    meanwhile contractors, small business owners, etc.. are getting screwed and facing prison time for trying to keep business open.
    but after 6 months, 12 months, however long . we will still be the "alpha males" of society and still be here and still kick ass.
    while all the weak little pussies will die out sitting on their couch with their govt. checks an no where to cash it
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 03-25-2020 at 09:47 AM.
    The road and KINGKONG like this.

they will piss away probably 3x that amount . and at the end of the day guys like me and you will never see a penny of it all the while losing our businesses, houses, etc.. (yet we paid for the $$ they are spending in the first place)

you know how many people are sitting on their couch right now happy about all this waiting for their govt. checks to show up . plenty.
    but these are the losers of society and always have been.
    meanwhile contractors, small business owners, etc.. are getting screwed and facing prison time for trying to keep business open.
    but after 6 months, 12 months, however long . we will still be the "alpha males" of society and still be here and still kick ass.
    while all the weak little pussies will die out sitting on their couch with their govt. checks an no where to cash it
    I may ride it a bit. The small biz administration is offering disaster relief loans at low interest. Prob just buy equipment with it.

Calls are still coming in but its slow. My board should be overloaded right now.

I wont ever stop regardless. I will be doing this until my body wont let me and I have a lotta fight in me that gets stronger by the day.

As far as free money goes I wont ever see a dime. Thats 100% for sure.

Never saw a dime of unemployment, never saw a dime of workers comp, never asked for it. But I have carried a few others on my back doing so.
    GearHeaded likes this.

I may ride it a bit. The small biz administration is offering disaster relief loans at low interest. Prob just buy equipment with it.

Calls are still coming in but its slow. My board should be overloaded right now.

I wont ever stop regardless. I will be doing this until my body wont let me and I have a lotta fight in me that gets stronger by the day.

As far as free money goes I wont ever see a dime. Thats 100% for sure.

Never saw a dime of unemployment, never saw a dime of workers comp, never asked for it. But I have carried a few others on my back doing so.
    unfortunately these SBA loans are generally based on your payroll and previous year tax filings .. everyone who works for me is a 'sub contractor' and so I have no payroll . also I'm 3 years behind on my taxes (mainly cause I had 4 surgeries and spent a year bed ridden and got behind on a lot of things ,, all while building a gym and a business).

no payroll and no tax filings . your not getting a loan from the SBA or anyone else.

but the pot head kid that lives in his moms basement, plays video games and trolls people online, and has a shitty job at a fast food place will likely get on unemployment, get loans, get checks from the govt. etc..

thats fine. I don't need a hand out or a damn loan. I just want my doors open without being threatened with a prison sentence for having them open.
    The road likes this.

unfortunately these SBA loans are generally based on your payroll and previous year tax filings .. everyone who works for me is a 'sub contractor' and so I have no payroll . also I'm 3 years behind on my taxes (mainly cause I had 4 surgeries and spent a year bed ridden and got behind on a lot of things ,, all while building a gym and a business).

no payroll and no tax filings . your not getting a loan from the SBA or anyone else.

but the pot head kid that lives in his moms basement, plays video games and trolls people online, and has a shitty job at a fast food place will likely get on unemployment, get loans, get checks from the govt. etc..

thats fine. I don't need a hand out or a damn loan. I just want my doors open without being threatened with a prison sentence for having them open.
    We are all ignoring quarantine in my town.
    No one gives a shit. It was 70° and sunny.
    We ordered pizza and ate outside. Went for a walk down to the lake spillway and lived pretty normal.

People ate congregating at one anothers houses and we still have only one confirmed case of corona here after the initial one.

Us rednecks dont go to the doctor when we get the sniffles though so there may be dozens.
    Nobody gives a shit they are failing to keep people inside everywhere.. So all they are doing is fucking the economy.

Except now people are having parties and not at work.
    Great prevention measures...

We dont want to get corona at work so we will all get it at the orgy tonight.

Ignorant mfers

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Job report being released tomorrow 830 am EST. My prediction for unemployment will be 3-4m+. Severs have been shut down due to an overload and many people still haven’t been able to file. It will double/triple in the weeks to come. This stimulus is a joke and all it is doing is pumping the market for a few days on hope of the only good news left to come.. if you can even call this good news.. the big drop has yet to come. They are releasing it on the same day/time as the unemployment numbers in hopes of it balancing it the bs. It’s all coordinated bs
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information