Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Govt is NOT your savior

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
    I agree that there is no deadly disease that's "trivial". However, neither is forcing everyone to stay home & ruining the economy.

Placing healthy people in quarantine is not only a violation of rights, it's heretofore unprecedented. The WHO broke the ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMY, and the results will be far more devastating than the pandemic.
    Our market here is kicking ass at least. Money can be re-gained, businesses re-opened, but you can’t bring the dead back to life. You lose anyone to it?

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Our market here is kicking ass at least. Money can be re-gained, businesses re-opened, but you can’t bring the dead back to life. You lose anyone to it?
    Not long ago you quoted short video clip from the movie Unforgiven.

"We've all got it coming kid."

I still don't see why you try to argue in favor of quarantine subliminally and flip back and forth every day. Plain and simple if you sacrifice freedom for security then you do not deserve Freedom whatsoever.

You can't bring the dead back to life so we have no business driving vehicles. We have no business making our own decisions eating sugar drinking wine... I can go on forever you live in California... Everything is known to cause cancer to the state of California so why should you be allowed to partake in any of it?

I know I can't convince anyone of anything because this is just the fcking internet, but get fucking real. Use the other side of your goddamn brain

Can you sit there and and tell me how Coronavirus should have made people quarantined to protect ? sitting here drinking my beer and I'm fixing to drive my fucking truck an hour home.

You can't bring the dead back to life so get in the goddamn cage and let your government take care of you and decide what is necessary for you. I really can't put it any plainer than this I've done it a million times yet you still come back with these retarded argument proximal. Welcome to life get ready to die.

If a mother fucker was susceptible they should have stayed inside it's their duty to protect themself not my job to make sure they're taken care of

And yeah proximal all businesses are healable if we hand all power over to the government to tax us as they see fit as much as they want.

Shit you work for the government. What the fuck do you care your jobs guaranteed they might as well take your entire paycheck and tell you what to do with the entire son of a bitch but just remember you're not going to be buying your wine with it.

The things some of you don't understand that does not qualify you to be an American... We practice Freedom at all costs Live Free or fucking die. Freedom doesn't mean you have some guarantee that you have it good granted to you by a government. Freedom is god-given. And all you motherfukers trying to hand it away need to go start your own little chickenshit country somewhere. Land of the free home of the brave. Not the land of handing your God given rights away. If you can't hack it and take care of your goddamn self then you should have no right to vote. You should have no decision in anything. You should take the welfare you are given and shut the fuck up or get the fuck out

That god-given right to take care of yourself called freedom sounds great to everyone but most can't handle it. We weren't supposed to be able to vote our god-given rights away but we did long ago. So now I'm a criminal because of fucking morons like you.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Holy shit, you must live in a different country than I do. Try taking out your 401 K and tell me it’s kicking ass. It was doing fine before this.
    What happens when businesses close down or downsize- less tax money from the business and employees and more going out to the people. People refusing to go back to work because they make more in unemployment than at work.
    Tell that to the people that have to file bankruptcy. The people that now go homeless, the kids that can no longer get an education because they can’t afford it.
    What did we gain from the shutdown??? Come on Prox- CA was the first to shut down- we are still shut down. How has this stopped the cases?? What has all of this really accomplished?
    How many people are really asymatic to the virus?
    This was a knee jerk reaction just so they could say that they did something and a take advantage of the situation just like 9/11.

Prox- look up HR 5717. They are trying to use these times to pass a bill on gun violence and prevention and community act.
    You don’t hear about something important like that:
    I don’t even own a gun and probably never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Not long ago you quoted short video clip from the movie Unforgiven.

"We've all got it coming kid."

I still don't see why you try to argue in favor of quarantine subliminally and flip back and forth every day. Plain and simple if you sacrifice freedom for security then you do not deserve Freedom whatsoever.

You can't bring the dead back to life so we have no business driving vehicles. We have no business making our own decisions eating sugar drinking wine... I can go on forever you live in California... Everything is known to cause cancer to the state of California so why should you be allowed to partake in any of it?
    Enough with the flipping back & forth claims, as it didn’t happen. I supported the quarantine, then agreed it was time to be lifted.

That’s right, one way or another, we ALL have it coming and that’s death and per ones beliefs, God will pass judgement.

I won’t address topics we’ve gone back and forth on at great length in the past.
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-06-2020 at 05:35 PM.

And yeah proximal all businesses are healable if we hand all power over to the government to tax us as they see fit as much as they want.

Shit you work for the government. What the fuck do you care your jobs guaranteed they might as well take your entire paycheck and tell you what to do with the entire son of a bitch but just remember you're not going to be buying your wine with it.

I only work as a teacher now road. It’s entirely likely the subject that I teach will not be available next year due to budget cuts and I will retire. I don’t like it, but it’s my choice as I have prepared for it for decades. My wife doesn’t work for the government.

What type of chemicals I place in my body are my choice & I don’t judge other’s on theirs.

That god-given right to take care of yourself called freedom sounds great to everyone but most can't handle it. We weren't supposed to be able to vote our god-given rights away but we did long ago. So now I'm a criminal because of fucking morons like you.

Well, I do have learning disabilities that is true, but it’s funny, I call myself an idiot or moron in class. The kids know my background, they know what I’ve accomplished as I have been here for 20 years and kids chose to take my class based upon what other kids told them. When I tell them that if I could accomplish what I have in life with some of my limitations, that every single one of them can easily out-do me. I mean that from my heart and it resonates with the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Holy shit, you must live in a different country than I do. Try taking out your 401 K and tell me it’s kicking ass. It was doing fine before this.
    What happens when businesses close down or downsize- less tax money from the business and employees and more going out to the people. People refusing to go back to work because they make more in unemployment than at work.
    Tell that to the people that have to file bankruptcy. The people that now go homeless, the kids that can no longer get an education because they can’t afford it.
    What did we gain from the shutdown??? Come on Prox- CA was the first to shut down- we are still shut down. How has this stopped the cases?? What has all of this really accomplished?
    How many people are really asymatic to the virus?
    This was a knee jerk reaction just so they could say that they did something and a take advantage of the situation just like 9/11.

Prox- look up HR 5717. They are trying to use these times to pass a bill on gun violence and prevention and community act.
    You don’t hear about something important like that:
    I don’t even own a gun and probably never will.

Well, the market has consistently been climbing, there are businesses reopening and we cannot bring back the dead - all of those are facts, so I’m not going to debate them.

I’m not going to rehash the coved-19 discussion. The reality is, if at the very onset they (CDC, WHO, Our Government) enforced a severe and strict travel ban and practiced more significantly stringent measures of isolating those effected or possibly effected; there would have been a similar uproar about encroachment of liberties and freedoms and it’s possible that the spread could have been halted all-together. But, it didn’t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I'm going to leave some words of wisdom from another American poet here.

It's a Beautiful World
    Yes, it can be.
    Cylon357 likes this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

Govt is NOT your savior

Well, the market has consistently been climbing, there are businesses reopening and we cannot bring back the dead - all of those are facts, so I’m not going to debate them.

I’m not going to rehash the coved-19 discussion. The reality is, if at the very onset they (CDC, WHO, Our Government) enforced a severe and strict travel ban and practiced more significantly stringent measures of isolating those effected or possibly effected; there would have been a similar uproar about encroachment of liberties and freedoms and it’s possible that the spread could have been halted all-together. But, it didn’t happen.
    He stopped flights from China later, but didnt want to upset Europe, so their flights, especially from heavily infected Italy, continued to fly into New York for a longer time with tourists and others. That’s why New York now has 20% of the country’s cases, and almost 30% of the deaths.

The folks ate at the airport, where all workers are local residents, took the transit system from the airport, rubbing elbows with millions of New Yorkers in subway cars packed in like sardines, and everyone has to hold the same steel bars all day long with no cleaning, for balance standing. They got into cabs, which were like incubators with the windows closed. They stayed in hotels, ate in the city, shopped in stores, went to packed plays on broadway, drank in bars, touched revolving doors everywhere, used ATM’s all over the city. You get the idea. Many eventually left, but they left us a ticking time bomb of infection.

He could have mitigated the spread. We have disease surveillance programs in place in countries all over the world. If he got bamboozled by China, which is his latest attempt at deflecting blame, its his own fault for being naive.

Ever since the japs tried to fool us by saying they were interested in further discussions and talking regarding our sanctions, while at the same time they had their navy and planes on their way to attack Pearl Harbor, we should never rely on what a foreign leader tells us is happening there. Even then, we didnt believe them. We knew they were lying, but i am not sure what particular info we had about the impending attack.

Reagan said trust but verify. This loser is responsible for the death and disease of thousands of Americans through his malfeasance in carrying out his duty to protect us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-12-2020 at 02:01 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    He stopped flights from China later, but didnt want to upset Europe, so their flights, especially from heavily infected Italy, continued to fly into New York for a longer time with tourists and others. That’s why New York now has 20% of the country’s cases, and almost 30% of the deaths.
    let me guess you were probably one of the ones to bash Trump when he first initiated the travel ban cause it was restrictive .. now afterwards you'll bash cause he didn't ban enough

Ever since the japs tried to fool us by saying they were interested in further discussions and talking regarding our sanctions, while at the same time they had their navy and planes on their way to attack Pearl Harbor, we should never rely on what a foreign leader tells us is happening there. Even then, we didnt believe them. We knew they were lying, but i am not sure what particular info we had about the impending attack.
    I'm not sure the japs "fooled us" .. conspiracy theory alert, some say that Pearl Harbor was an inside job and that the attack was planned by US government CIA and other operatives working with Japan cause they needed an attack like that to happen in order to further promote their agenda.
    I have not researched that at all . just heard about it

Govt is NOT your savior

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    let me guess you were probably one of the ones to bash Trump when he first initiated the travel ban cause it was restrictive .. now afterwards you'll bash cause he didn't ban enough

I'm not sure the japs "fooled us" .. conspiracy theory alert, some say that Pearl Harbor was an inside job and that the attack was planned by US government CIA and other operatives working with Japan cause they needed an attack like that to happen in order to further promote their agenda.
    I have not researched that at all . just heard about it
    Did you really have to research it at all?

You just proved how absolutely false that conspiracy theory is. And why those who push them are ignorant and delusional.

The CIA didnt exist before or during WW2. It was formed in 1947. Even its predecessor agency, the Office of Strategic Services wasn’t formed until 1942. After the attack by Japan.

Not only are they delusional, but they know nothing of history.

Did you really have to research it at all?

You just proved how absolutely false that conspiracy theory is. And why those who push them are ignorant and delusional.

The CIA didnt exist before or during WW2. It was formed in 1947. Even its predecessor agency, the Office of Strategic Services wasn’t formed until 1942. After the attack by Japan.

Not only are they delusional, but they know nothing of history.

back at it again I see..

why don't you go over to the diet section and see what you can contribute there with your brilliance .
    all you do is try to politicize every single post on this forum (and bash your president every chance you get)

Govt is NOT your savior

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    back at it again I see..

why don't you go over to the diet section and see what you can contribute there with your brilliance .
    all you do is try to politicize every single post on this forum (and bash your president every chance you get)
    Really? You are on this shit again? What did my reply have to do with your president? I mentioned what the government he leads did.

I post a totally non political reply showing the typical blatant absurdity of one of your conspiracy theories, not mentioning anything about you at all, and you feel the need to go for a personal attack about weight (again). Do you just want to get every thread here closed? Isn’t two this month enough already?

Just hit the block button if my posts disturb you so much.

Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-15-2020 at 05:41 AM.

Govt is NOT your savior

I just went back to try to see what would get you so pissed off. I might have sounded a bit strong in that bashing of conspiracy theories. I didn’t mean you in particular.

I didnt mean to imply that you were ignorant and delusional. I guess that sounded a bit dickish. I wasn’t referring to you at all. Really.

I meant some of them here and elsewhere are so stupid, that they defy logic in general. I know you didnt make them up yourself.

Like Soros funding revolution that would take away his wealth and the CIA being responsible for plotting events which happened 8 years before it existed.

I didnt mean to sound like i was bashing you. I must have been tired or some shit. I did sound like a bit of an asshole. I apologize for that.

Last edited by C27H40O3; 06-15-2020 at 06:25 AM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Let’s get back to this being a steroid forum.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Let’s get back to this being a steroid forum.

let's not forget about working out too....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	squat-for-sexy-butt-286x300.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	179189

I mean seriously... her anterior pelvic tilt is so bad that I can hardly look at her.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

I mean seriously... her anterior pelvic tilt is so bad that I can hardly look at her.
    now that my gym is open again, I need more clients like that

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Don’t forget flexibility is very important.

Name:	C621FD48-3443-4F7F-B46E-5BDB41239347.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	179190

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Don’t forget flexibility is very important.

Name:	C621FD48-3443-4F7F-B46E-5BDB41239347.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	179190
    Just started low dose tren ...
    For the sake of my sanity please stop posting these...

and we can't leave out diet...

Name:	diet.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	179191

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Just started low dose tren ...
    For the sake of my sanity please stop posting these...
    My bad...

Name:	6BF9D714-711B-44B9-92AC-24E91AFE24F9.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	179192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B768CFDD-CBD6-4C03-8163-E52C6564418F.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	179193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06F3A524-371A-4CF6-90C7-216CBDCF7E4E.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	179194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	528CC97F-0E25-4F03-8010-995CA3C1D954.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	293.8 KB 
ID:	179195

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    In the history of mankind the sick were always separated from the healthy. Now it seems the healthy get separated....

The only thing that ever happened to the USA was the internet and cellphones giving pussies a place to pussify everything. 250k people die from the flu yearly in the USA. Nothing exceptional has happened out of the norm in 50 years. Again the only thing that has changed is pussies in safe rooms on their phones.

The question I ask is how can the lockdown be on and the police and government not stop the rioters burning buildings. They released prisoners so to allow social distancing and the moment people break that...zero action by state government. Some people need ran out of town on a rail.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    My bad...

Name:	6BF9D714-711B-44B9-92AC-24E91AFE24F9.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	179192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B768CFDD-CBD6-4C03-8163-E52C6564418F.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	179193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06F3A524-371A-4CF6-90C7-216CBDCF7E4E.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	179194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	528CC97F-0E25-4F03-8010-995CA3C1D954.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	293.8 KB 
ID:	179195
    First photo appears to be a guy bro.... haha

Govt is NOT your savior

You like bones. They all look like little boy shapes.

I need some meat

Hey DD- look what I found for you. LOL

Proximal likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information