• 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Proximal
  • 3 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Bad news about education; good news from my broker.

Proximal is offline Banned

Bad news about education; good news from my broker.

Well, even before the pandemic our school board knew the schools were going to be woefully underfunded next year, but now the situation is magnified, yikes. No bitterness, that’s education; you enter into this profession knowing the risks and lack of funding is one of them.

Good news is we just had a talk with our broker and it turns out our losses this year are minimal, so retirement is back on schedule. Wife has a 1/2 year left and I might have taught my last class if there isn’t anything to return to next year. Last day of school was yesterday and it’s weird thinking this is the way this career could end.

School’s out for summer, school’s out forever? I honestly hope not cause I got another good year left in me and there are over 150 kids that chose to take my class next year and a bunch of returning 11th graders that want to see me again.

I sincerely hope things are looking brighter for all of you as well. Bring on the summer.

sv.elia is offline Thinkin' Bold
    That's actually beautiful^

Is there such a thing as congratulating someone for retirement? I feel there should. It's no small feat, especially when career involves keeping in check 11th grades. I found that projecting respect among them and getting them to follow is exhausting.

Wishing the best for this new chapter! I'm trying to imagine myself getting there and my mind goes blank, lol!
    “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. ” - Roseanne Barr

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Bad news about education; good news from my broker.-fullsizeoutput_4a9.jpg

my daughter graduated yesterday.. they sent her a robe and a diploma and a yard sign. but she graduated, even though she has not been to school in 3 months lol.

when I graduated I remember taking finals.. fuck no I did not study for them. easily graduated second in my class without studying once.

but man,, no finals. no finishing classes, and they simply send 800 students their diploma and a robe.
    guess thats the way it is now days.
    # corona = total bullshit scam

I'm proud of my daughter.. but would still of like to seen her stress over taking final exams

oh yeah , she also didn't get to go to senior prom, no real graduation, and no she didn't get to play the leading role in the play she was lead character for (and director/designer for)..
    oh well.

I bought her a jeep. going to go off roading and on a 4 wheeler adventure at 13,500 feet of elevation in the Rocky Mountains,, camp out for a few days. shoot some guns. get her back to familiarized how to operate an AR15 and an AK47..
    guess that will be her 'final exams'

fuck corona

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Always good to spend some time with the family cranking off a few rounds and reviewing remedial and corrective actions for firearms. Don't forget administrative checks.

She probably had already picked out/ paid for her prom dress, hadn't she?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Always good to spend some time with the family cranking off a few rounds and reviewing remedial and corrective actions for firearms. Don't forget administrative checks.

She probably had already picked out/ paid for her prom dress, hadn't she?
    Bad news about education; good news from my broker.-img_2301.jpg
    Bad news about education; good news from my broker.-img_2300.jpg

family time with dad .. "ok lets see who can hit the most holes in that beer can 50 yards down range with your AK"
    fun times..

screw this online video games stuck at home be afraid of the world bullshit kids are getting indoctrinated with now days .

yeah , prom dress was just second hand .. I'm no longer a wealthy business man, just a lowly gym own who has been shut down

however the play was the biggest disappointment.. not only did she get the leading role in a school of 1500+ kids.. she was also the art director and designed all posters, back drops, etc.. all the art work she did by hand herself in her free time (going to school and working)..
    there was no play. there was no leading role..
    but she still has a large sketch book and 50 pages filled to the brim of art work..
    I'm sure it built her character.
    life is filled with let downs and disappointments and missed opportunities . thats just part of life.

but we will rip some back roads in her jeep, and will blast some beer cans with AK's , and have some good talks around the camp fire , and all will be good

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    School is def one thing that is uncertain at this point - out of all things that had to go to shit
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sv.elia View Post
    That's actually beautiful^

Is there such a thing as congratulating someone for retirement? I feel there should. It's no small feat, especially when career involves keeping in check 11th grades. I found that projecting respect among them and getting them to follow is exhausting.

Wishing the best for this new chapter! I'm trying to imagine myself getting there and my mind goes blank, lol!
    TY for that, really.

I honestly want one more year though, but if I can’t teach my beloved Anatomy & Physiology class due to the budget cuts, then I’m calling it quits. Bless my wife, she told me I should do it before I uttered a word.
    almostgone and sv.elia like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_4a9.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	538.4 KB 
ID:	178948

my daughter graduated yesterday.. they sent her a robe and a diploma and a yard sign. but she graduated, even though she has not been to school in 3 months lol.

when I graduated I remember taking finals.. fuck no I did not study for them. easily graduated second in my class without studying once.

but man,, no finals. no finishing classes, and they simply send 800 students their diploma and a robe.
    guess thats the way it is now days.
    # corona = total bullshit scam

I'm proud of my daughter.. but would still of like to seen her stress over taking final exams

oh yeah , she also didn't get to go to senior prom, no real graduation, and no she didn't get to play the leading role in the play she was lead character for (and director/designer for)..
    oh well.

I bought her a jeep. going to go off roading and on a 4 wheeler adventure at 13,500 feet of elevation in the Rocky Mountains,, camp out for a few days. shoot some guns. get her back to familiarized how to operate an AR15 and an AK47..
    guess that will be her 'final exams'

fuck corona
    I did a lot of e-mailing the past 2 months. The majority of my seniors were really bummed about prom, senior night (Disneyland opens up all night & morning for graduating seniors) & graduation.

I really lighten up and the last month is a breeze & we all have a great time. Listening to the prom-house stories makes me shake my head in amazement. Hearing that final bell & hearing the kids cheering, never ceases to amaze me. This was one weird ass school year for our school, we dealt with some serious shit and that was before corona.

Our long time teachers that retired from here after 30 or more years really were devastated to go out this way.
    GearHeaded and almostgone like this.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Well, even before the pandemic our school board knew the schools were going to be woefully underfunded next year, but now the situation is magnified, yikes. No bitterness, that’s education; you enter into this profession knowing the risks and lack of funding is one of them.

Good news is we just had a talk with our broker and it turns out our losses this year are minimal, so retirement is back on schedule. Wife has a 1/2 year left and I might have taught my last class if there isn’t anything to return to next year. Last day of school was yesterday and it’s weird thinking this is the way this career could end.

School’s out for summer, school’s out forever? I honestly hope not cause I got another good year left in me and there are over 150 kids that chose to take my class next year and a bunch of returning 11th graders that want to see me again.

I sincerely hope things are looking brighter for all of you as well. Bring on the summer.
    Hey Prox - since you are, or were, in school alot, what is your opinion on teachers or other staff being allowed to carry guns in school?

just curious about an insider's view.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Hey Prox - since you are, or were, in school alot, what is your opinion on teachers or other staff being allowed to carry guns in school?

just curious about an insider's view.
    Trust me, I’ve though long and hard about this and have had this discussion with my kids as well. My kids are not wusses. I teach a lot of athletes including some big & bad football players who are the only ones that are bigger than me in the school.

We had a shooting fairly close to us last Fall, with 9 dead. Many of my kids were really in need of comforting. Actually in one of my seniors final letter to me, they thanked me because they always felt safe in my room. many kids were spooked and needed calming down (another story).

Lots of moving parts to this. First and foremost, many teachers are idiots and would leave the gun lying about eventually. The amount of stuff teachers lose or get stolen from their rooms amazes me (NEVER in my room, but that’s another story). Also, in the hallways and staircases, it’s shoulder to shoulder and too easy to have grabbed by a kid. The shit storm that would occur if a gun goes missing is enormous. Total lockdown, everyone searched, insane.

When I dissect, I count and recount scissors but definitely scalpels. In 20 years, one time I had just a scalpel blade missing. We had some weird-ass new addition to our class, but you can’t single a kid out. No kids were allowed to leave and it took security a couple of hours to search the kids. I picked through the garbage can filled with formaldehyde ridden gloves, cat parts and paper towels that was closest to that kid. Yup. That little fuck.

Secondly, there are some aggressive kids out there. And some of the more autistic kids you have to get used to their rather bizarre tendencies. What I’m saying is that smaller, more frail and particularly female teachers are easy targets and get threatened. I can easily see a dumbass teacher at the very least, threaten a student because now they feel more empowered by a weapon. The students laugh at this one and all nod in agreement, knowing it’s true.

If there is actually a shooter, the police now have an additional variable in determining if that shooter is a teacher and in the heat of the moment, a teacher may mistake a fellow teacher as one as well. In a large school, you don’t really know all of the staff and there are easily 10 plus substitutes per day.

I proposed bullet proof vests for the kids that are kept in the room to be worn during lock down. I figured that perhaps maybe a few lives could be saved, but even one saved would be worth it.

Blog Entries
    And, I just decided to enroll back into classes to finish my BA - finally

I need ground classes, I’m old & don’t do well with online schooling at all

Oh well - we’ll see how this crap plays out
    Proximal and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    And, I just decided to enroll back into classes to finish my BA - finally

I need ground classes, I’m old & don’t do well with online schooling at all

Oh well - we’ll see how this crap plays out
    Congrats and best of luck Samson!
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Congrats and best of luck Samson!
    I just been putting off ever since our business took off - we were just getting ready to sink more money into it & this Corona whatever it is happened. . . It made us really reconsider our options

Wife wants to go back - and, I figured I might as well. I’m about 3-4 semesters out till I’m done - now a BA in either Occounting or Economics

It’s the change of work that scares me - I left the white color world almost 15 years ago - but, completing my education seems like a good way to go
    Proximal likes this.

I just been putting off ever since our business took off - we were just getting ready to sink more money into it & this Corona whatever it is happened. . . It made us really reconsider our options

Wife wants to go back - and, I figured I might as well. I’m about 3-4 semesters out till I’m done - now a BA in either Occounting or Economics

It’s the change of work that scares me - I left the white color world almost 15 years ago - but, completing my education seems like a good way to go
    It’s gutsy going back. I couldn’t exist in that world, fortunately I rarely have to leave my room and talk to anyone else than my kids.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

It's a great idea. Hopefully by the time you wrap up your studies, the economy will be rolling again and you'll be a prime candidate with employers or in a position to grow your own business!

People can take a lot of things away from you, but education isn't one of them.
    < <Samson> > likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Trust me, I’ve though long and hard about this and have had this discussion with my kids as well. My kids are not wusses. I teach a lot of athletes including some big & bad football players who are the only ones that are bigger than me in the school.

We had a shooting fairly close to us last Fall, with 9 dead. Many of my kids were really in need of comforting. Actually in one of my seniors final letter to me, they thanked me because they always felt safe in my room. many kids were spooked and needed calming down (another story).

Lots of moving parts to this. First and foremost, many teachers are idiots and would leave the gun lying about eventually. The amount of stuff teachers lose or get stolen from their rooms amazes me (NEVER in my room, but that’s another story). Also, in the hallways and staircases, it’s shoulder to shoulder and too easy to have grabbed by a kid. The shit storm that would occur if a gun goes missing is enormous. Total lockdown, everyone searched, insane.

When I dissect, I count and recount scissors but definitely scalpels. In 20 years, one time I had just a scalpel blade missing. We had some weird-ass new addition to our class, but you can’t single a kid out. No kids were allowed to leave and it took security a couple of hours to search the kids. I picked through the garbage can filled with formaldehyde ridden gloves, cat parts and paper towels that was closest to that kid. Yup. That little fuck.

Secondly, there are some aggressive kids out there. And some of the more autistic kids you have to get used to their rather bizarre tendencies. What I’m saying is that smaller, more frail and particularly female teachers are easy targets and get threatened. I can easily see a dumbass teacher at the very least, threaten a student because now they feel more empowered by a weapon. The students laugh at this one and all nod in agreement, knowing it’s true.

If there is actually a shooter, the police now have an additional variable in determining if that shooter is a teacher and in the heat of the moment, a teacher may mistake a fellow teacher as one as well. In a large school, you don’t really know all of the staff and there are easily 10 plus substitutes per day.

I proposed bullet proof vests for the kids that are kept in the room to be worn during lock down. I figured that perhaps maybe a few lives could be saved, but even one saved would be worth it.
    You are in a second floor classroom, so no jumping out the window. You hear a shooter coming down the hall, popping into locked classrooms after breaking door glass, and shooting people inside. You hear the screams of teachers and students you know.

You get the kids to the back of the room behind turned over desks and tables. You take cover behind a solid old oak desk. Soon, you see the killer standing in the door frame, about to enter your classroom and kill you and your students.

Would you, being trained and proficient with your firearm, rather have a gun in your hand or a piece of chalk? Maybe a blackboard eraser?

Would you find comfort in the thought that some school board who would never be in the physical position you find yourself in now, and purportedly being worried about lawsuits, denied you your right to protect yourself and others too weak to defend themselves?

Would the comfort afforded you, by their decision to deny you the ability to properly address the threat in front of you now, lessen the pain of the bullets ripping into your chest as you rush the shooter? because we know you will try anything to protect yourself and your students, even after being denied the ability to offer appropriate resistance to the threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-24-2020 at 08:01 AM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

You are in a second floor classroom, so no jumping out the window. You hear a shooter coming down the hall, popping into locked classrooms after breaking door glass, and shooting people inside. You hear the screams of teachers and students you know.

You get the kids to the back of the room behind turned over desks and tables. You take cover behind a solid old oak desk. Soon, you see the killer standing in the door frame, about to enter your classroom and kill you and your students.

Would you, being trained and proficient with your firearm, rather have a gun in your hand or a piece of chalk? Maybe a blackboard eraser?

Would you find comfort in the thought that some school board who would never be in the physical position you find yourself in now, and purportedly being worried about lawsuits, denied you your right to protect yourself and others too weak to defend themselves?

Would the comfort afforded you, by their decision to deny you the ability to properly address the threat in front of you now, lessen the pain of the bullets ripping into your chest as you rush the shooter? because we know you will try anything to protect yourself and your students, even after being denied the ability to offer appropriate resistance to the threat.
    some good points here..

I think everyone should be armed and trained with firearms . its our natural right. the power to defend ourselves and protect those who cannot.

criminals feed off the weak. they are not going to obey any gun laws anyhow.. gun laws only take rights away from law abiding freedom loving citizens, not the criminals.

the reason my community has an extremely low crime rate. criminals don't want to fuck with us .. we are all retired military, or prepperss and gun nuts here.. everyone has at least 50 guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo. all my neighbors .
    heck even going to the local grocery store, we don't even care about 'concealed carry' (even though we all have conceal carry permits).. we walk around the store with loaded Glocks at our side.
    guarantee you .. come to my community, stop by my local grocery store and look around and you'll see average citizens with loaded Glocks on their side.

thats why we don't have crime here.. the citizens are empowered to protect themselves and each other. criminals don't want to fuk with us .. they are going to go to Chicago and other liberal areas with strict gun laws, where citizens cannot protect themselves and they will feed on the weak
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-24-2020 at 09:04 AM.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    some good points here..

I think everyone should be armed and trained with firearms . its our natural right. the power to defend ourselves and protect those who cannot.

criminals feed off the weak. they are not going to obey any gun laws anyhow.. gun laws only take rights away from law abiding freedom loving citizens, not the criminals.

the reason my community has an extremely low crime rate. criminals don't want to fuck with us .. we are all retired military, or prepperss and gun nuts here.. everyone has at least 50 guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo. all my neighbors .
    heck even going to the local grocery store, we don't even care about 'concealed carry' (even though we all have conceal carry permits).. we walk around the stored with loaded Glocks at our side.
    guarantee you .. come to my community, stop by my local grocery store and look around and you'll see average citizens with loaded Glocks on their side.

thats why we don't have crime here.. the citizens are empowered to protect themselves and each other. criminals don't want to fuk with us .. they are going to go to Chicago and other liberal areas with strict gun laws, where citizens cannot protect themselves and they will feed on the weak
    Absolutely correct

Well, just like the corona virus, this topic is regional & there are a lot of variances from school to school. I can only speak of mine. Before we go on, I am not anti-gun and as we established elsewhere, my views fall largely in the moderate republican portion of that spectrum.

Our public school I teach at is a beautiful, very large open campus with several separate buildings. In this town, generations have graduated from here as it is over 100 years old. Socio-economically it has changed though. Even though we have a large percentage of our students from wealthy or very wealthy homes, we have a diverse mix of cultures, gang presence, racial tension & a lot of poverty and non-english speakers.

Now, dealing with parents of those varying groups is tough, as you must adjust yourself accordingly for each group. And just like a business, parents are your customers. When they speak up, heads will roll and administrators reputations & jobs will be lost (and guess what, they don’t like that) so for teachers and administrators it’s like walking on eggs on a daily basis, just running the school.

I believe in our school we have a dozen teachers that were in the military & know a lot of them and other teachers that own guns. A lot of my kids own guns. Guns are a big presence in our community (as well as cars, it’s where Jay Leno goes regularly to Bob’s Big Boy” for weekly car-shows in their parking lot). The majority of gun stores stayed open during the pandemic. Point being, no-one is shy about them here.

So now you have some teachers who are in fact qualified, level headed and carry in class. And now you have 2500 students and their guardians figuring out if they want their kids in that room. You know have an automatic stigma to the non-carrying teachers that they are somehow inept or frightened and you now have parents and students demanding they want their kids in a room protected by a gun. You also have some gun carrying teachers that like most teachers have a bad day and are a little less polite and already may frighten or “bully” (yes, that’s the go-to word to get you the student or your parent to use to get a teacher off their back) a student. And that teacher is carrying a gun? A claim is made that the teacher in the heat of the moment might have glanced at their gun or that it looked like their hand moved to the gun. Oh yeah, those claims will be made.

Rumors fly, reputations are lost, jobs compromised and all along hundreds of kids educations being disrupted.

That’s one perspective on only one factor.

With all do respect to your freedom of speech, I’d prefer you’d not make light of a scenario that I’ve run through hundreds of times in my mind and have discussed with my students in each of my classes for several years now.

When we had the Saugus shooting last Fall, kids got spooked, as did parents, teachers and administrators. And of course kids being kids, false gun threats were being made known to the police and administrators for weeks so teaching in that atmosphere was less than ideal.

As I mentioned prior, in some final student e-mails to me, they thanked me for making them feel safe. I had to demand to some of my kids, if they heard that warning bell, if outside of my classroom, you do not run across campus to my room because you don’t feel safe with another teacher, because you could get killed in doing so.

Yep, there are teachers that right or wrong believe they are not going to risk their life for their students. They’ve got their own families to think of and I respect that. If you have a gun, your kids are going to expect protection and I don’t think that’s a far burden on educators.

As I stated before, unless all teachers carry, there is going to be a cluster-fuck of issues. Kids and parents are insanely judgmental here.

And carry they must, because there is no security in locking things up. Not here at least
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Well, just like the corona virus, this topic is regional & there are a lot of variances from school to school. I can only speak of mine. Before we go on, I am not anti-gun and as we established elsewhere, my views fall largely in the moderate republican portion of that spectrum.

Our public school I teach at is a beautiful, very large open campus with several separate buildings. In this town, generations have graduated from here as it is over 100 years old. Socio-economically it has changed though. Even though we have a large percentage of our students from wealthy or very wealthy homes, we have a diverse mix of cultures, gang presence, racial tension & a lot of poverty and non-english speakers.

Now, dealing with parents of those varying groups is tough, as you must adjust yourself accordingly for each group. And just like a business, parents are your customers. When they speak up, heads will roll and administrators reputations & jobs will be lost (and guess what, they don’t like that) so for teachers and administrators it’s like walking on eggs on a daily basis, just running the school.

I believe in our school we have a dozen teachers that were in the military & know a lot of them and other teachers that own guns. A lot of my kids own guns. Guns are a big presence in our community (as well as cars, it’s where Jay Leno goes regularly to Bob’s Big Boy” for weekly car-shows in their parking lot). The majority of gun stores stayed open during the pandemic. Point being, no-one is shy about them here.

So now you have some teachers who are in fact qualified, level headed and carry in class. And now you have 2500 students and their guardians figuring out if they want their kids in that room. You know have an automatic stigma to the non-carrying teachers that they are somehow inept or frightened and you now have parents and students demanding they want their kids in a room protected by a gun. You also have some gun carrying teachers that like most teachers have a bad day and are a little less polite and already may frighten or “bully” (yes, that’s the go-to word to get you the student or your parent to use to get a teacher off their back) a student. And that teacher is carrying a gun? A claim is made that the teacher in the heat of the moment might have glanced at their gun or that it looked like their hand moved to the gun. Oh yeah, those claims will be made.

Rumors fly, reputations are lost, jobs compromised and all along hundreds of kids educations being disrupted.

That’s one perspective on only one factor.
    There should be no way to tell who is armed. Any list or database of teachers who are armed would defeat the purpose. Just the principal, maybe. It should be like the Air Marshal program. A mix of teachers, professional staff, custodians, lunch staff, bus drivers, etc...

And I’m not making light of anything. I’m just giving you a plausible scenario to see what your opinion would be. I don’t think they should know you are armed. A crazy kid who’s only half crazy might eliminate you as a threat first, then go about his business. He might even have an imagined personal grievance against you that he feels the need to settle.

My shitty state is very different. It is against state law here to be armed on any school property. It’s an absurd law. Schools are known soft targets.

Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-24-2020 at 09:02 PM.

That’s why I am against that ridiculous open carry shit some states have. It is tactically foolish and dangerous.

Once you lose the element of surprise, you lose a good force multiplier. The bad guy always knows his intentions. He already has an advantage over you. He should not be able to be sure who is armed also. It just shows him who his first target is, the only sure threat.

I’m tired right now. You don’t get it, in HS there are no secrets. You can’t hide shit in the room. One would have to carry.

Still have a few scenarios that make this completely implausible here.

Blog Entries
    Sad, that this is a real topic now

Back in my day - school was the safe zone for me, knowing where I’m going home after. Many times school was the only place I had to eat at - when I first attended grade school in Brooklyn after Ru, it was weird - wtf, no uniforms, no getting yelled at by the teachers - wtf.

All of this violence within schools over the last decade or so is just sad - fuck, people suck

And I’m not making light of anything. I’m just giving you a plausible scenario to see what your opinion would be. I don’t think they should know you are armed. A crazy kid who’s only half crazy might eliminate you as a threat first, then go about his business. He might even have an imagined personal grievance against you that he feels the need to settle.

My shitty state is very different. It is against state law here to be armed on any school property. It’s an absurd law. Schools are known soft targets.

NP. Believe me I’ve run through the scenarios. I’m lucky, I’m a science teacher and we have a back door for an enormous store room. My kids actually have a chance because I will slow down the shooter just long enough for most of my kids to get through one of the doors. In any other classroom it’s a slaughterhouse, no body stands a chance. Shit even barricades are ineffective cause our doors swing out.

There should be no way to tell who is armed. Any list or database of teachers who are armed would defeat the purpose. Just the principal, maybe. It should be like the Air Marshal program. A mix of teachers, professional staff, custodians, lunch staff, bus drivers, etc...

Impossible. Parents would demand to know & would go ballistic if they were denied that info. Simply wouldn’t work.

On a small campus an armed security guard is a viable option.

On a large campus like ours, you already don’t have enough security & even if they were all armed, still not going to do much. Security gets paid very little as is, not nearly enough to hunt down and kill a gun man.

It’s a no-win situation in larger schools.

I step into a crowd of teen males every week to break up fights. Going in with a gun with 24 hands potentially grabbing at you is moronic.

Any response, I’ve got more situations.

Thread Information