Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Both of Trump's Secretaries of Defense Speak Out Against Trump

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That reminds me of this video, one of my favorites. See the look on the punks face after. Priceless.
    After 20 years of manual labor, weight lifting, boxing, etc... I realize how much better off I am than most people in this modern world
    lovbyts likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Hi Lovbyts!!!
    lovbyts likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the right hand still is on stand by
    Attachment 179084
    lmao I noticed the same thing with my right arm after not working out for a couple of months and having too much extra time. started using the left but it's just not the same.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Number 44 left number 45 with race relations set back 30 years and all cops with a target on their back as well as letting the enemies in and pushing our allies away. Even with as much mess we have been in the last 6 months the economy is doing farily well, all things considered which is amazing in itself. I dont disagree with Bush messing things up but non of the way the bailout was done correctly IMO and like always only helped the rich.
    The economic effects have not even been visited yet but agree with the rest

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    The stock market is going to fall again it's very well known that it's going to fall again very badly. I just got done talking to a friend that works for a company that turns about 4 billion a year they are cutting 30% of their labor force in the upcoming weeks. Giant contracts were cancelled during the Coronas scare bulshit. When you were dealing with things like that the effects are not immediate. It will take time

Very many of these people that work from home will be surprised when in a few months they don't have a job

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oops.

Experts Say Retired Military Officers Who Denounced Trump Could Be Prosecuted

“Retired officers can’t make contemptuous remarks of the commander-in-chief,” John Dowd, a former Marine Corps Judge Advocate and former Trump legal advisor, told Just The News. “They’re all subject to recall. They’re subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice until they die.”

The law governing this conduct is 10 U.S. Code § 888:

10 U.S. Code § 888 – Art. 88. Contempt toward officials

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

“As part of the UCMJ, governing military law, you cannot use contemptuous words against certain officials, including the president,” one active-duty Army Judge Advocate General Corps officer said. “That is a court-martial offense, and yes, you can be recalled to active duty to be court-martialed.”...

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Oops.

“Retired officers can’t make contemptuous remarks of the commander-in-chief,” John Dowd, a former Marine Corps Judge Advocate and former Trump legal advisor, told Just The News. “They’re all subject to recall. They’re subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice until they die.”

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

“As part of the UCMJ, governing military law, you cannot use contemptuous words against certain officials, including the president,” one active-duty Army Judge Advocate General Corps officer said. “That is a court-martial offense, and yes, you can be recalled to active duty to be court-martialed.”...
    The same applies for clearances. They take away your clearance for going against the government..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The same applies for clearances. They take away your clearance for going against the government..

Sometimes you have to go against government to support the constitution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Oops.

It will never happen. They are loyal to the country, not one man. Lets see what the active duty generals would do if he ordered their soldiers to shoot down Americans in the street. You would have a lot worse insubordination than name calling.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Sometimes you have to go against government to support the constitution.
    you mean "false" government , right ?

cause actual constitutional government is "We the People" and its "for the people and by the people" . going against that would be going against the constitution, not supporting it.
    the exact opposite of what you said.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Both of Trump's Secretaries of Defense Speak Out Against Trump

cause actual constitutional government is "We the People" and its "for the people and by the people" . going against that would be going against the constitution, not supporting it.
    The problem is, those lines are pure symbolism, as the same document established a representative republic. That’s not “We the People”. That’s “we’re gonna stick these guys in here and hope that they actually do what they said they would”.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

I left out the word “the”. It certainly changes the meaning of my sentence. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information