• 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Epstein Doc on Netflix

Proximal is offline Banned

Epstein Doc on Netflix

Interesting, to say the least.

The dude that worked on the island & named names, has got some balls.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Never seen it prox.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Never seen it prox.
    It’s kind of depressing & gross, not a fun watch or “entertaining”. He’s a billionaire child-molester that ended up killing himself while in custody. Amazing and sad to be reminded just how corruptive $ is and how it allows an individual to get away with practically anything.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Watched it as soon as it came out

Really does show how perverted we can get - one thing that stuck with me from watching it < that old guy(every girl referred to them as)
    Proximal likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you guys need to think deeper .. this shit runs way way deeper then you all think
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Watched it as soon as it came out

Really does show how perverted we can get - one thing that stuck with me from watching it < that old guy(every girl referred to them as)
    Perverse is the perfect word.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you guys need to think deeper .. this shit runs way way deeper then you all think
    Insightful. . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Epstein Doc on Netflix-8ce3833d-f63b-4661-b3d6-8c608230695c.jpg  

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    My guess is that GH is referring to the deed rank of the guilty involved in the case. From Clinton, to Dershawitz to Pres. Trump; the list goes on and on so we are told. A case, which will never be prosecuted the way it should be.

I didn't see the movie yet, Prox, but I will.
    Proximal likes this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    How perverse seems to depend on where you live and what generation you came from.

Hell, my gfs grandma was married at 14 years old. My father married my mother at 15 my mother was 16.

I think most of the documentary was women trying to put on a show that they were emotionally scarred when they weren't.

Particularly three of them were just out for money.
    It was obvious in their terrible acting.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I used to joke that my mother and my brother rode the school bus together.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    best part of the whole show was how scared they were to say anything about bill clinton.
    nobody wanted to get clintoned.

fucking priceless how they went out of there way to say they never saw bill with young girls.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    I used to joke that my mother and my brother rode the school bus together.
    Yikes, but none of this I hope.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Epstein Doc on Netflix-95369f75-22a2-4fe8-8dc9-a5b50e8e627d.jpeg  
    Last edited by Proximal; 06-08-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    How perverse seems to depend on where you live and what generation you came from.
    Well, the “crimes” did occur this century and in the 90’s.

And well they happened in these largely non-rural areas that have these pussified-liberal-communist laws that you aren’t allowed to pay money to an underage girl for sex or to sexually gratify your friends. But that’s where it happened, so I’ll stick to my usage of the word perverse.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    "perversing" (not sure if thats a real word I just made it up) young women, girls, and even children has been part of the occult for 1000s of years. and the occultists are usually the "elite" and high ranking govt, billionaires, etc.. thats how the occult works.
    heck lets even go back 2000+ years ago in Jesus day. the Occult had infiltrated Judaism. they rose to power and became he pharisees, over lords etc. and they would take 10-13 year old girls as 'wives'..

throughout history occultist have infiltrated high positions and practiced "pedophile" and perverse things. its part of the ritual of being an occultist.
    they also practice child sacrifice in their temples through out history
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68747470733a2f2f7062732e7477696d672e636f6d2f6d656469612f454a72485a5467576b4149694271342e6a70673.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	179093

they infiltrate every system they can , from politics to Hollywood to the Catholic Church (umm yeah I'm sure you've heard about the pedophile in the church), to the frickn boy scouts of America.
    these occultists try to infiltrate every where and get into positions of power .. and many of them have , like the Clitons, Obama, Bill Gates, etc.. the list goes on.

and then there is Hollywood. umm yeah thats very deep into the occult.
    Holly Wood
    the Holly Wood tree is the tree that the occult would eat from to see visions. and then go tell their visions.
    thats why your TV is called a "television" .. tell a vision.
    and the occult also believe within these visions, after eating from the Hollywood, there are multiple "channels" ..
    this is why your TV has "channels"

the visions being told actually are revealing a lot about the occult.. they occult love to use imagery and show the world their signs and things they are doing. they actually don't want to do things in secret but right in the open.
    only most people are to blind to see anyways.

the images are everywhere in plain daylight.

hollywood, look at music videos and walt Disney movies etc.. and you'll see masonic and pedphoile occult images everywhere. heck some vids will go so far as to display some of these parties elitist attend and they will have a cake formed into an image of a child and then they all cut up and eat that cake ... umm, yeah its just a cake. lol. but thats actually what they do in secret. they will eat children (no joke). thats another part of the occult practice. drinking the blood of children after torturing and raping them so that the children in so much fear release a ton of adrenaline and epinephrine into their blood stream and produces and oxidation of adrenochrome,, the adrenochrome is basically a "drug" to these people and thats why they drink the blood of the child,, when they want to get really 'high' they push a needle through the eye of the child into the brain and draw out the most potent saturation of adrenochrome.. then they dispose of the body by cutting it up and inviting their occult friends over to have a party and eat it.
    thats why there are 400,000 missing child reports every year.

but again, these occultists have been doing pedohpile and setting up networks to have sex with young women and boys for 1000s of years.

its nothing new..
    it goes way deeper but I'm tired of typing

Thread Information