Like Tree852Likes

Thread: This Will Be My last Post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Yes. When he recovers, i want him to drink 3 dl beetrootjuice ed for the rest of his life. In addition to the docs advices. Everybody should.
    Beetroot is a powerful NO vegetable and its the greatest natty thing u can do for your arteries. Its possible it can aid in rebuilding weakened arteries aswell, cause it removes pressure and makes it easier for the body to rebuild. So its never to late.

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk
    Ahh ok so you were saying eat foods that contain NO (nitric oxide), makes sense.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Ahh ok so you were saying eat foods that contain NO (nitric oxide), makes sense.
    Jupp and Beetroot is among the best natty NO boosters there is.
    Spinach is also good, but the effect is limited. If u drink a gallion of NO boosters, it will not help more.
    I drink every morning and before training.
    My source on this, Jerry Brainum, said the effect lasts for 12 hours, so possible 2 dl mornings and 2 dl evenings are even better.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Jupp and Beetroot is among the best natty NO boosters there is.
    Spinach is also good, but the effect is limited. If u drink a gallion of NO boosters, it will not help more.
    I drink every morning and before training.
    My source on this, Jerry Brainum, said the effect lasts for 12 hours, so possible 2 dl mornings and 2 dl evenings are even better.

Thanks for the tip, I’m gonna try it out. I also watch Jerry from time to time.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Thanks for the tip, I’m gonna try it out. I also watch Jerry from time to time.
    James West says Jerry is ok, but even if he had a real great physic once, he has been out of the trenches too long and just been doing studying and writing lately.
    Well, good thing is, James West agrees on this one and said he believes his 10 gs of larginine almost daily, (which in theori works like beetroot in the arteries) was the main reason why the docs concluded he had the arterie plaque build up as a 17 year old virgin at 55, stil cycling, standing in the 260s to 270 and looking severe big and cut!
    I follow West daily. For guys at 40+, i think he has the best Chanel. No bs, honest and hands on wisdome from 40 years lifting, not from Google.
    When he looks like he does, at 57 now i think, its hope and motivating for everybody. Even for charger

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 07-18-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Thread Information