• 5 Post By flexin-rph
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 3 Post By Booz
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: TRT on your own

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

TRT on your own

Curious to know how many of you self administer your own TRT without a doc?

I’ve been with mine 5 years and he doesn’t take insurance and is expensive as hell and recently (as I shared) I tested way high and he threatened to fire ME.

I’m not due to repeat my labs for 3 weeks (anothet 150$ out of pocket, plus a follow up meeting) and I’m running on the low side in fear of being hot again and I feel like shit and am thinking “fuck it”....I can do this on my own.

I have a great baseline and history and know what milligrams I need to keep me at the levels I like.

I’m itching to start a test, deca , mast Dbol bulker but have to wait...unless I decide that I’LL DO THE FIRING, lol.

So...who runs their own TRT clinic or has any thoughts for me?! Just got another nice package in the mail and it’s burning a hole in my pocket...

Blog Entries
    Since I blast and cruise (mostly cruise) I just stay at 200ml a week split in 2...no need for a doctor I’m my case but for someone post cancer idk...
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I run my own, however, my MD does know what I do. He is a friend, & let's me slide b/c he knows I'm a pharmacist. He did tell me with my last blood test (which was around 3000), to maybe cut back a little bit..... All-in-all, he's really pretty cool about it. Next year when I have my physical, I may cut back a little a couple months before just to keep him at bay.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Curious to know how many of you self administer your own TRT without a doc?

I’ve been with mine 5 years and he doesn’t take insurance and is expensive as hell and recently (as I shared) I tested way high and he threatened to fire ME.

I’m not due to repeat my labs for 3 weeks (anothet 150$ out of pocket, plus a follow up meeting) and I’m running on the low side in fear of being hot again and I feel like shit and am thinking “fuck it”....I can do this on my own.

I have a great baseline and history and know what milligrams I need to keep me at the levels I like.

I’m itching to start a test, deca , mast Dbol bulker but have to wait...unless I decide that I’LL DO THE FIRING, lol.

So...who runs their own TRT clinic or has any thoughts for me?! Just got another nice package in the mail and it’s burning a hole in my pocket...
    I am doing my own. I did try getting TRT through a Dr and a FEMALE ENDOCRINOLOGIST told me that the risks outweighed the benefits. Like the bitch knew what low test felt like. My numbers were super low too.
    I am glad that I didn’t because I compete and I need to have the right cycle in prep. The only reason that I would like to have TRT is so I have a prescription for test and can’t get busted for it.
    If you know where to get gear, I would say that you probably know more about it then the Dr does . I cruise at about 200. I may cheat a little now and then. LOL
    I don’t bother with test level tests anymore. I put that money toward another vial. LOL. I am more concerned with cholesterol, and other health indicators than test levels.
    If you feel that you need a little something extra, like a good kick.... just add tren ! LOL. I am just kidding. I actually do use my cruise (TRT) to clean my system out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    You probably know this already, but I run my own TRT, and have done so from the beginning. I will probably go through a doc if I want to get my future wife pregnant. The only concern I have with doing my own TRT is the quality of the ingredients in the vial, and purity. I don't want to be injecting harmful chemicals that should not be in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    You probably know this already, but I run my own TRT, and have done so from the beginning. I will probably go through a doc if I want to get my future wife pregnant. The only concern I have with doing my own TRT is the quality of the ingredients in the vial, and purity. I don't want to be injecting harmful chemicals that should not be in there.
    This is a concern for me as well especially given what I just went through. I altered Val’s gear with my RX test when I cruised. Kept it a tad higher than what was prescribed.

I think I’m digging his gear though and will probably just cruise on his
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Since I blast and cruise (mostly cruise) I just stay at 200ml a week split in 2...no need for a doctor I’m my case but for someone post cancer idk...

Agreed on post cancer. I’ll still run my bloodwork though my oncologist and primary care doc, it just won’t include the labs for test and estrogen.

Am thinking after I get back to where I want to be, I may go visit my TRT doc again and start from scratch and just explain to him that I was using my oncologist for insurance purposes. That way my other labs and vitals are being monitored. The only real benefit the TRT doc added was giving me a script and running my yearly labs...I’ve never needed anything more from him. It did give me peace of mind though.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Maybe I am just ignorant, but I do not feel that being prescribed or self prescription will make a difference post cancer. I get a body scan this Tuesday and hopefully the radioactive material only shows up where my thyroid was. If not, then I may need to rethink my outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Maybe I am just ignorant, but I do not feel that being prescribed or self prescription will make a difference post cancer. I get a body scan this Tuesday and hopefully the radioactive material only shows up where my thyroid was. If not, then I may need to rethink my outlook.

Well maybe I’m just a giant worry wart, but I worry about everything post cancer, lol.

I think what Boyd is saying is the literature around enlarging tissue and other potential health risks that occur when someone has been stretched physically the way that cancer (and it’s treatments) do.
    Not speaking for him, but that’s what I took a way from his reply. Just a renewed hyper vigilance to health and being mindful and watchful...

That being said, I think it can still be done with self administration and at least getting my routine check ups from my other providers.

By the way, I love this place. Best fucking community ever

I’ll be rooting for you Charger. Keep us posted. My scan is in September!
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 08-15-2020 at 08:59 AM.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

This is a concern for me as well especially given what I just went through. I altered Val’s gear with my RX test when I cruised. Kept it a tad higher than what was prescribed.

I, myself, have found Val's gear to be as good at it gets, in all honesty.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do both. I'm self-administering a tiny bit of UGL gear, just 2.5 mg/week of TestC in divided doses, plus Dr Crisler's recommended hCG regimen, in addition to the Test gel my PCP prescribes.

I know that must seem a laughably small amount but I get what I find is a phenomenal boost in my resistance training with that tiny bit. And there's no sides, except I would still be having testicular atrophy if I weren't on hCG. I was having it but the hCG reversed it.

But it also makes my Hct high enough to get me diagnosed as polycythemic, so I have to get off the gear for the six weeks before an appointment with my PCP, and from the hCG two weeks before to get both my red cell count and my Total T down to levels that won't cause my doctor to have a cow.

All my doctor was concerned about was that I had a Total T number that was above some fictitious minimum line. But that didn't do shit for me except cause acne and shrink my balls. But with a little experimentation I found a self-prescribed regimen that is very low risk but lets me build muscle faster than -- and I shit you not -- when I was in my 20s.

So why the hell not?
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 08-14-2020 at 05:09 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Self administer & self prescribe < well, the wife does my spikes when I’m lazy

Even with a Onyx injection in my brain

....& as much as physicians hate it, the majority of us, here, know a whole lot more about cruising than they do.

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    ....& as much as physicians hate it, the majority of us, here, know a whole lot more about cruising than they do.
    That’s the damn truth
    ghettoboyd and < <Samson> > like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

That’s what I’ve been using as well.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Endos over here in the UK are useless cunts,I was given gel then offered a shot of sustanon once a month...
    I laughed at him and walked out..

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Endos over here in the UK are useless cunts,I was given gel then offered a shot of sustanon once a month...
    I laughed at him and walked out..
    Further proof to Flexin-Rph’s point...we know more than they do!

I would’ve laughed too, unreal.

Have “men’s health clinics” become a thing in the UK like they have in the States? (Essentially pay to play clinics)
    ghettoboyd likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    No one knows the effects of the compounds used to dilute test on the shit in my head - it’s unheard of as of rn

Thread Information