• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 4 Post By slfmade
  • 3 Post By wango
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 4 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: So many questions

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member

So many questions

So I had a mild case of rhabdomyolysis yesterday. It only impacted 3 limbs . I also had low potassium and magnesium levels.

So they're trying to act like a pit crew 4 ppl around me doing a different thing and the lady taking blood tries the right arm then the left then left the needle in so blood fuckin gushed all over. They do back x rays and shit then finally about 7hours later I get my own private room . So the nurses are asking me questions then they say they need to check my skin and I'm like ok maybe I have something on my back. Nope they roll me to my side and spread my butt cheeks open and both nurses take a look

First question

Why would a nurse look at my butt hole?

2nd why do I keep having low potassium and magnesium and getting rhabdomyolysis?

3rd I'm already double dosing my muscle relaxers ,gabapentin and percs , how do I stop these muscle twitches and spasms?

4th has a nurse ever spread your cheeks and looked? I'm not even joking

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    #2 is related to #3. Low electrolytes, particularly potassium, will give you twitches, spasms, and cramps.

#1 As I got older, I began to potassium deplete, despite eating a diet rich in potassium, so I started supplementing magnesium. It aids in potassium and calcium usage by the body. Increasing my magnesium intake allowed me to lower my Klor-Con dosage.

https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/magnesium

No idea about the butthole exam. Offer to reciprocate if they do it again?

I'd go easy on the percs and gabapentin unless they allow it.
    bomb_r2 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They probably spread your butt cheeks to look for skin breakdown. Getting pressure ulcers in the hospital as well as a few other things are highly frowned upon and the hospital can be fined or even result in a loss of magnet status or prevent them from achieving it. If you had come in with some skin breakdown, and they documented it, it would save the hospital from fines imposed by higher powers. Simply put, they have to uncover your ass to cover thier ass.

Or maybe you just look like a guy with a splendid butthole and they wanted to take a gander.
    Honkey_Kong, Cuz, Cylon357 and 1 others like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    They probably spread your butt cheeks to look for skin breakdown. Getting pressure ulcers in the hospital as well as a few other things are highly frowned upon and the hospital can be fined or even result in a loss of magnet status or prevent them from achieving it. If you had come in with some skin breakdown, and they documented it, it would save the hospital from fines imposed by higher powers. Simply put, they have to uncover your ass to cover thier ass.

Or maybe you just look like a guy with a splendid butthole and they wanted to take a gander.
    I’m sorry, but every time I read a post of yours I can hear John Goodman saying it & I bust out laughing.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Mother fucker!

I was in icu for a week & no one asked to see my ass hole

I feel left out
    Cylon357 and almostgone like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Mother fucker!

I was in icu for a week & no one asked to see my ass hole

I feel left out
    Some assholes you can see from a mile away