Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: Karma for the Indians

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Karma for the Indians

Thought I’d cleanse the negativity brought forth by a forum member, who in a moment of poor judgment (we all have them) went on a somewhat racist rant against the fine country of India & it’s truly wonderful citizens . . . .

Cylon357 and JaneDoe like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like another one to add to the playlist!
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Sounds like another one to add to the playlist!
    I really dig how they integrate their culture into the music and the vids.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well I'm here to apologize for my comments I made, this week ago I was a little troubled with personal problems. And I ended up leaving the mood aside, I thought that the monkey that a member of the forum posted was calling Brazilians monkeys..But Okay if that's not it, I apologize and forgive him... I apologize to the war veterans of the USA who were offended when I said that there were only gays in the US army nowadays due to gender ideology that was accepted by the US government, nothing against gays but I think it's not a place for gays in the army.....Okay about that I don't have much to take my words back from the discussion of global politics, because many countries covet the Amazon rainforest... But I'm not going to talk about it anymore here on the forum!
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Well I'm here to apologize for my comments I made, this week ago I was a little troubled with personal problems. And I ended up leaving the mood aside, I thought that the monkey that a member of the forum posted was calling Brazilians monkeys..But Okay if that's not it, I apologize and forgive him... I apologize to the war veterans of the USA who were offended when I said that there were only gays in the US army nowadays due to gender ideology that was accepted by the US government, nothing against gays but I think it's not a place for gays in the army.....Okay about that I don't have much to take my words back from the discussion of global politics, because many countries covet the Amazon rainforest... But I'm not going to talk about it anymore here on the forum!
    We all are capable of mistakes and/or saying dumb stuff that shouldn’t have been said. However everybody is not capable of admitting their error & apologizing. This is my forearm as I love and owe this country everything for allowing my immigrant forefathers a chance to succeed and subsequently allowing me a chance to as well. And as a proud USA citizen, I subscribe to freedom of speech.

I do believe English is your second language & you’ve made errors regarding that prior; personally I had no idea what that monkey meant or represented either just as I don’t know every f’n emoji that’s out there.

I’d ask for a recipe of your shake, but I’ve been cutting for 15 weeks now & just one of those shakes is more that I consume in a day and a half. Peace Davi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karma for the Indians-b8dec112-eb2c-4540-8ee6-a287a31bf3ba.jpeg  
    Last edited by wango; 08-04-2022 at 12:58 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Thread Information