Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: What do you think about the life of a male stripper to pay for the gym?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

What do you think about the life of a male stripper to pay for the gym?

If women are sold on site "only fans", "privacy "why not be a stripper to pay for the diet, AAS gym! Fuck it isn't?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I have known a few, so has my wife(she knew a few Chippendale's Dancers) - most male strippers are gay(or bi) - nothing wrong with that, but just sayin < whatever floats your boat brah
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I have known a few, so has my wife(she knew a few Chippendale's Dancers) - most male strippers are gay(or bi) - nothing wrong with that, but just sayin < whatever floats your boat brah
    Can't I be straight and dance for women?
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    At my gym I know a guy who said he only dances in clubs (no involvement with men) he said I could try the same to raise money

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I suppose

Just going by who I have come across. They make fucking money! The ones I knew made more than a female stripper - I never asked personal details, I just feel like it's none of my business. No different than a female stripper or hooker/sex worker - not, business - you do what you do, ya kno
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Oh no, here I go; more Tales From the Dark Side...

After I did my first 3 platoons, I earned my rest period, and took an 18 mos posting as a Dive Motivator at RTC Great Lakes, just outside the city of Chicago. I am originally from around that area and my family lives there, so it was cool to be close to home. During my time there, my "wild child", Harley riding sister was mud and jello wresting with the Chicago Knockers mud wrestling equip. One of the owners/managers had a male stripper troupe, and after being introduced to me at one of my sisters shows, he offered me a part-time job. I can attest to the fact; it is everything that you imagine it is, and then some. I have so many good memories from that period.

At every show we did, there were women who wanted to suck your dick, or take you back to their place/your place; every fucking time...!!! I shit you not. The worst mistake that a dancer can make, is taking his steady girlfriend to one of the shows; I know from experience on that one...

Ladies come to those shows, and in the coming months they have a bachlorette party planned, and they are looking for a stripper to do the party. Private parties were the bomb. You would get there, sometimes it was set up that the music would play as yo came through the door, or the host/s would sneak you in and you would go upstairs to get "dressed" (rather undressed), and while you were there, some middle aged lady (they were always the wildest ones, way less inhibitions, knowing what the fuck they want, and under the pressure of a rapidly running clock) would bring you a drink, or this lady would pay you a visit after your performance, to interrupt you while you were getting dressed... And there was always the offer to stay at the party after you danced a few sets, and if the chicks were hot and horny (what do you think they were) and the atmosphere was right, the dancer always stayed (I always did, unless I had other plans...).

I remember doing some performance at some dive cultural center, in East Chicago, Indiana; the fucking heart of the midwestern barrio... They had some small stage set up for us, but then you had to go down the center aisle, in between these long card tables, to work the crowd for your tips. The "animals" cornered me in between the wall and some tables, they're pulling down my g-string, and I'm trying to stuff dollar bills in my boots... The fucking crowd was going nuts. The boss, who was MCing the show, had to send another two dancers out as QRF to pull my ass outta the fire. I remember these black and hispanic ladies clawed they shit outta me, like I had been in a fight with a mountain lion. I get back on the stage, and the MC asks me (through the microphone) if I was alright, I told him I didn't know why they came to my rescue; I had the situation under control... The fucking crowd loved it...

I could go on and on... The parties, the wild women, the married women... It was a great year; I had a shitload of fun. I highly recommend stripping to any guy that has a better than decent body, can dance (middle of the road dancer is all I am) and has a showman's personality. It is a lot of fun.

As for the dancers being gay; I never saw that. But, I was dancing for some group, and it was a far cry from Chippendales.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Oh no, here I go; more Tales From the Dark Side...

After I did my first 3 platoons, I earned my rest period, and took an 18 mos posting as a Dive Motivator at RTC Great Lakes, just outside the city of Chicago. I am originally from around that area and my family lives there, so it was cool to be close to home. During my time there, my "wild child", Harley riding sister was mud and jello wresting with the Chicago Knockers mud wrestling equip. One of the owners/managers had a male stripper troupe, and after being introduced to me at one of my sisters shows, he offered me a part-time job. I can attest to the fact; it is everything that you imagine it is, and then some. I have so many good memories from that period.

At every show we did, there were women who wanted to suck your dick, or take you back to their place/your place; every fucking time...!!! I shit you not. The worst mistake that a dancer can make, is taking his steady girlfriend to one of the shows; I know from experience on that one...

Ladies come to those shows, and in the coming months they have a bachlorette party planned, and they are looking for a stripper to do the party. Private parties were the bomb. You would get there, sometimes it was set up that the music would play as yo came through the door, or the host/s would sneak you in and you would go upstairs to get "dressed" (rather undressed), and while you were there, some middle aged lady (they were always the wildest ones, way less inhibitions, knowing what the fuck they want, and under the pressure of a rapidly running clock) would bring you a drink, or this lady would pay you a visit after your performance, to interrupt you while you were getting dressed... And there was always the offer to stay at the party after you danced a few sets, and if the chicks were hot and horny (what do you think they were) and the atmosphere was right, the dancer always stayed (I always did, unless I had other plans...).

I remember doing some performance at some dive cultural center, in East Chicago, Indiana; the fucking heart of the midwestern barrio... They had some small stage set up for us, but then you had to go down the center aisle, in between these long card tables, to work the crowd for your tips. The "animals" cornered me in between the wall and some tables, they're pulling down my g-string, and I'm trying to stuff dollar bills in my boots... The fucking crowd was going nuts. The boss, who was MCing the show, had to send another two dancers out as QRF to pull my ass outta the fire. I remember these black and hispanic ladies clawed they shit outta me, like I had been in a fight with a mountain lion. I get back on the stage, and the MC asks me (through the microphone) if I was alright, I told him I didn't know why they came to my rescue; I had the situation under control... The fucking crowd loved it...

I could go on and on... The parties, the wild women, the married women... It was a great year; I had a shitload of fun. I highly recommend stripping to any guy that has a better than decent body, can dance (middle of the road dancer is all I am) and has a showman's personality. It is a lot of fun.

As for the dancers being gay; I never saw that. But, I was dancing for some group, and it was a far cry from Chippendales.

Xnavy I look good for dancing I think I'm going to get into this!
    XnavyHMCS and Chark like this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing your story, this extra income will help me a lot to buy ergogenics and food....I won't be prejudiced, I'm not stealing and doing harm to anyone! Lol
    XnavyHMCS and wango like this.

Thanks for sharing your story, this extra income will help me a lot to buy ergogenics and food....I won't be prejudiced, I'm not stealing and doing harm to anyone! Lol
    On the contrary. You will be making a "worthwhile" contribution to the overall enrichment of society, as a whole... Along with fulfilling the carnal desires of some bored, fantasy plagued married/single women...

No time like the present, young man...!!!
    JaneDoe, < <Samson> > and Chark like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell yeah. None of the dancers or waiters that I worked with at that club 40+ years ago were gay. The testosterone was flowing through that place like a river. You could have drowned in it (that and all of the f’n cologne).
    XnavyHMCS and JaneDoe like this.

Cornish is offline Junior Member
    If women are sold on site "only fans", "privacy "why not be a stripper to pay for the diet, AAS gym! Fuck it isn't?
    I haven't read the pther respinses yet, but male strippers mostly strip for other males if they wanna make real money. If you're cool with that, go for it!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    I haven't read the pther respinses yet, but male strippers mostly strip for other males if they wanna make real money. If you're cool with that, go for it!

Have you ever been or know people in this environment? How do you know it's gay dancing that makes money? I would only like to make women happy, I didn't know about this other side Homo that you told me now!Shit !

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post

You don't know what you are talking about...

I am not saying that there is not real money in dancing for gay older dudes, but to quantify your response with, "male strippers mostly strip for other males..." is total bullshit... At least when I was doing it.

Jealous much...???
    JaneDoe likes this.

Have you ever been or know people in this environment? How do you know it's gay dancing that makes money? I would only like to make women happy, I didn't know about this other side Homo that you told me now!Shit !
    Hey brother, this guy must be frequenting the butt jabber scene. Going to popular nightclubs, like The Endzone... Total fudge-packer response... WTF...
    JaneDoe likes this.

RELAX brother...!!!

Trust me, because I ain't talkin out my ass here...

You can make some solid bank, have a great fucking time, slay a bevy of bitches, and never have to strip for some old gay faggots...

WTF... Never heard such nonsense...
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries

I am not saying that there is not real money in dancing for gay older dudes, but to quantify your response with, "male strippers mostly strip for other males..." is total bullshit... At least when I was doing it.

Jealous much...???
    And I also think it wouldn't make you gay to just dance in gay clubs right? We have to look with professional eyes is something artistic that will not be beyond entertainment.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't fuck any gays but I'd take their money, fuck it....

I'm going to do a cycle, take a_( cutting) and talk to the promoters of these shows

Blog Entries
    I need money to invest in the body, it's very expensive to pay for the diet and AAS with just a job

Blog Entries
    My brother from the gym bought a Yamaha R1 just dancing in nightclubs...That's why I thought the that would make money...

Blog Entries
    He said Davi if you want to talk to the promoters and I will refer you...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Dude, if you're hurting for money that bad, just go look for a better job.
    JaneDoe, XnavyHMCS and Iranon like this.

Blog Entries
    RELAX brother...!!!

Trust me, because I ain't talkin out my ass here...

You can make some solid bank, have a great fucking time, slay a bevy of bitches, and never have to strip for some old gay faggots...

WTF... Never heard such nonsense...
    By the way a hot 40 year old is sending me hot picsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220415-145851~3.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	181775
    Attachment 181776
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I already have a job, I just want more money! Lmao
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Hell yeah. None of the dancers or waiters that I worked with at that club 40+ years ago were gay. The testosterone was flowing through that place like a river. You could have drowned in it (that and all of the f’n cologne).
    I'll try to join the women's club, this is a good place. Rich old ladies ready to have fun
    XnavyHMCS and wango like this.

Blog Entries
    Also, if women earn easy money for their beauty, why can't I do the same? Something to be questioned isn't it?

And I also think it wouldn't make you gay to just dance in gay clubs right? We have to look with professional eyes is something artistic that will not be beyond entertainment.
    Ugh....

Sorry bro... I got way too much testosterone to think like that...

I was partying in Paris, on Rue Saint-Denis at the Cafe Oz. An Australian bar of some repute. A good friend of mine from Commando Marine Bertrand was dating some chick that worked behind the bar, so we had after hours access, smoking hash inside the bar as clients were filing out after last call; that type of thing... And I was jamming to some tune on the dance floor area, and somebody grabbed me from behind and I turned, and it was some short chick with some piercings in her face... She grabs me by the arm and says "you're coming with me", and I looked at her and I said, "yeah". We left the Oz, and we went to some underground club somewhere, open way after hours. And in this club, they had these naked guys dancing on top of these oil drums. All of these guys were hung like horses... And I'm looking around like, "what am I doing here?" Got myself a drink and came back to the dance floor, and my little girl was on the dance floor, tonguing some other girl... I was like, "oh yeah, I'm in the right spot, for sure..."

Closest I have ever come to being in a gay club....

Not that interested in the money...
    JaneDoe likes this.

By the way a hot 40 year old is sending me hot picsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220415-145851~3.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	181775
    Attachment 181776
    Hey brother,

When a 40 yo is sending you ass pics; that's got the "I do anal. and do it well." written all over it...
    JaneDoe and redz like this.

Blog Entries
    Ugh....

I was partying in Paris, on Rue Saint-Denis at the Cafe Oz. An Australian bar of some repute. A good friend of mine from Commando Marine Bertrand was dating some chick that worked behind the bar, so we had after hours access, smoking hash inside the bar as clients were filing out after last call; that type of thing... And I was jamming to some tune on the dance floor area, and somebody grabbed me from behind and I turned, and it was some short chick with some piercings in her face... She grabs me by the arm and says "you're coming with me", and I looked at her and I said, "yeah". We left the Oz, and we went to some underground club somewhere, open way after hours. And in this club, they had these naked guys dancing on top of these oil drums. All of these guys were hung like horses... And I'm looking around like, "what am I doing here?" Got myself a drink and came back to the dance floor, and my little girl was on the dance floor, tonguing some other girl... I was like, "oh yeah, I'm in the right spot, for sure..."

Haha

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I already have a job, I just want more money! Lmao
    Yup. Worked in the day, made easy, nice $ at night. They never let men unattended by women in and still they all sat in a remote, back section. No gay action at all. Hell, dance for dudes if the $ are there, it’s just going to be very awkward for you if they allow guests to touch the dancers.

Blog Entries
    Hey brother,

When a 40 yo is sending you ass pics; that's got the "I do anal. and do it well." written all over it...
    I'll listen to the voice of experience thanks for the advice...I've already made an appointment to stay with she tomorrow on Sunday
    XnavyHMCS and redz like this.

Blog Entries
    Ugh....

my brother from the gym says very well that nothing like that happens, but now that you told me I'm going to open my eyes ! I've never been to a gay club in my life and I don't know how things are there! Did you at least fuck the girl who took you to this hell of a place?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Yup. Worked in the day, made easy, nice $ at night. They never let men unattended by women in and still they all sat in a remote, back section. No gay action at all. Hell, dance for dudes if the $ are there, it’s just going to be very awkward for you if they allow guests to touch the dancers.
    I'm out! I don't let a man touch me
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Blog Entries
    Her pussy must be pretty pink, at least I think it is! I'll find out tomorrow!
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 04-15-2022 at 01:40 PM.

I'm out! I don't let a man touch me
    Stripping for men is pretty gay too.
    JaneDoe and XnavyHMCS like this.

Also, if women earn easy money for their beauty, why can't I do the same? Something to be questioned isn't it?
    There's nothing stopping you, but you're not going to like who pays for that sort of thing. There are better paying jobs out there. You don't have to strip for men in order to have money for food and gear.
    JaneDoe and XnavyHMCS like this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    cmon fellas, are we really at a point of selling our ass for food and gear?

think about kai greene.

Honkey makes most sense, get a better job or do something part time.
    Iranon, XnavyHMCS and JaneDoe like this.

Jealous much...???
    Yes. Absolutely jealous! I was under the impression that you could only make real $ stripping for other dudes...and then yeah...they get into the whole "gay for pay" scene and you end up fucki g a grapefruit on vodeo foe the world to see. Who wouldn't be jealous?!?

XnavyHMCS likes this.

Hey brother, this guy must be frequenting the butt jabber scene. Going to popular nightclubs, like The Endzone... Total fudge-packer response... WTF...
    You got something against homosexual activities?

JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    This post of mine I'm trolling I won't do that
    Cornish likes this.

Blog Entries
    There's nothing stopping you, but you're not going to like who pays for that sort of thing. There are better paying jobs out there. You don't have to strip for men in order to have money for food and gear.
    Don't worry man this post of mine was just a trolling
    Cornish likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information