• 2 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Seriously again?!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Seriously again?!

Just got a call from my son’s best friend’s mom - the dad just had a serious heart attack & possibly might not make it :/

I just seen the guy two days ago & the school orchestra concert. He’s my age, Joe average shape - stopped smoking a few years ago. Got COVId & it messed him up pretty bad a for about 3-6 months about a year ago, but he seemed just fine recently & after.

Me & him just talked - wtf?????!

The guy has 3 kids, fuck man

I truly hope him/them the best - but, he was dead for over 20mins. A coworker did CPR till paramedics got there then he got hit with a defibrillator - now he’s intubated - today is his son’s & mine last day of school for the year

Uggggggh x10

Blog Entries
    This just keeps going yo - just ran into an ex neighbor of our’s. Her dad just passed 2 months ago - she’s 19, he was 49 - black guy, juiced af, we hung out for a bit - dude made me look small af

Died from COVId caused pneumonia < WtF?! I mean seriously

She’s doing well, she wasn’t close to him at all - he came into her life when she was 17.

I can’t make this shit up yo

WTF???? !

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I’ve been looking into long Covid, they are starting to do more research into it, I believe there’s going to be more long term problems from it in the near future.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I’ve been looking into long Covid, they are starting to do more research into it, I believe there’s going to be more long term problems from it in the near future.
    Unfortunately, agreed

It seems like a common denominator here recently

GL to us all, fuck
    BG and XnavyHMCS like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    The death thing is like a lottery, you never know whos gonna win it. One random day maybe tomorrow, maybe ten years from now, you make coffe in the morning, then you feel this insane pain in your chest, fall down and you know your gonna die and there is nothing you can do about it. Kinda scary to think about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    The death thing is like a lottery, you never know whos gonna win it. One random day maybe tomorrow, maybe ten years from now, you make coffe in the morning, then you feel this insane pain in your chest, fall down and you know your gonna die and there is nothing you can do about it. Kinda scary to think about it.

Very well said - ouch
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Like Samson said; eloquently stated...

Personally, I don't give a fuck, as long as it's fast and as painless as possible.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Personally, I don't give a fuck, as long as it's fast and as painless as possible.
    Yeah, that’s a fact

But, I still need to be around for my son as long as possible - even if I had to drag a 1/2 dead carcass of myself behind me - I’d do it

And, like the fella I know(my son’s friend’s dad) the easy way out sure doesn’t seem like a current option. Such a nice guy, been in/out of a medically induced coma for almost a week. He’s “baby momma” is def off - I knew her longer than him, we just never talked. He knew my medical history, she didn’t - it’s such a trip seeing from the other end. She pretended shit was fine for a day or two - now, she’s messy. Left with 3 kids to take care off + dude’s mom is freaking out

I told her the same speech they told me - be optimistic, but realistic

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    God damn man, seems like bad shit like this comes in waves. When it rains it pours.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    There is going to be more and more long term problems from the Vax also I bet. Seems a LOT of otherwise healthy athletes are having heart attacks when over exerting themselves and dropping dead due to blood clots/heart attacks who have been vaccinated and a MUCH higher percentage than in the past.

Yeah take it with a grain of salt but it seems a bit suspicious to me.
    < <Samson> >, BG and RigPig like this.

Blog Entries
    My son’s friend’s mom won’t give us an update - nothing said says a lot unfortunately

Yet, today - I dropped a truck on my head & lived - again - what luck that it wasn’t on my left side the trauma center people were like how in the fuck

No joke, a jack slipped - I figured it wouldn’t be an issue due to its height. Instead, it dropped so hard - it used my head as bump stop. Luckily my wife was home, since I lost conciseness for a min & couldn’t drive to my brain hospital.

I for sure thought I had a cranial fracture & needed to check for a bleed asap - they agreed, it “looked” like a definite fracture

Again - being lucky is better than being good. No bleed, no skull fractures & I am fine - aside looking like the guy from the goonies

I just can’t make this stuff up, I was being safe af - had my hat on & safety glasses - if it wasn’t for my hat, I’d completely break my scalp

Being safe af - nothing out of the norm of my day - I just felt something was coming. Tried my best & “luck” brought me back home tonight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7E295F74-2D15-41F0-B3C2-5BE4A822ACD7.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1,001.1 KB 
ID:	181851

Name:	ABC2E7A3-D398-4DB0-90D7-3DEF873EA1BD.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	181852

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    My son’s friend’s mom won’t give us an update - nothing said says a lot unfortunately

Yet, today - I dropped a truck on my head & lived - again - what luck that it wasn’t on my left side the trauma center people were like how in the fuck

No joke, a jack slipped - I figured it wouldn’t be an issue due to its height. Instead, it dropped so hard - it used my head as bump stop. Luckily my wife was home, since I lost conciseness for a min & couldn’t drive to my brain hospital.

I for sure thought I had a cranial fracture & needed to check for a bleed asap - they agreed, it “looked” like a definite fracture

Again - being lucky is better than being good. No bleed, no skull fractures & I am fine - aside looking like the guy from the goonies

I just can’t make this stuff up, I was being safe af - had my hat on & safety glasses - if it wasn’t for my hat, I’d completely break my scalp

Being safe af - nothing out of the norm of my day - I just felt something was coming. Tried my best & “luck” brought me back home tonight

lol you watch out bro.. you alrady had brain hemorage or something i dont think its good to drop trucks on your head. same place might start hemoraging again or something in those lines if you give it a good enough smack...safety first

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

We must be brothers from different mothers. I swear your luck sounds like mine and thats why I TRY not to get under cars very often anymore, especially with the 2 bad shoulders so I keep it down to once or twice a month. lol

Ive had more than one car slip off a jack but I always surprised myself at how fast I can move when surprised and managed to get out of the way. Had my escalade roll off the ramps out the garage while I was under the back bumper and I had a STEEP driveway and a swamp on the other side. Dont ask me how but next thing I knew I was in the drivers seat pulling the emergency brake. Still no clue how I got there and didnt get run over.

I remember one day when I was in a BAD mood (needed an attitude adjustment) trying to pull the transmission out of a 72 Road runner sitting on 4 jack stands and couldnt get the transmission to come out until it slipped off the floor jack and hit me in the face splitting my lip and chipping my front tooth. I instantly started laughing and felt 100% better. My mom thought I was dying due to all the blood but I felt fine.

Ive been hit in the head so many times hard enough to split the skull open on most people and halt the time dont even know I did it. I was hit in the head by a 2x6 rafter doing construction and my co worker saw when it happened and pretty much screamed OMG. I turned around and asked him what happened and if he was alright. He just stared at me with his mouth open and then said not him but me. It took me a second to figure it out and just said yeah I'm fine. lol

Ive had blood running down my face from head wounds I didnt even feel and everyone telling me I need stitches (didnt get them) and broken nose from hitting a large tree being George of the jungle, literally.

haha, having your hat and safety glasses on reminds me of when I was using a BIG 2" hydraulic jack to lower the nose gear of a 747 and it locked up pole vaulting me into the air after hitting my chin and side of the face and sent my glasses and hard hat flying about 20 ft. almost hitting another guy walking buy. He also just stood there with his mouth hanging open at first and asked if I was OK because I just shook it off. I said yeah fine and picked up my glasses and took the hydraulic wrench back to the tool room and got another one. I even got an award (and a slightly black eye) for wearing the proper safety gear.

I honestly TRY to double check everything now days because my wife gets pissed at me if I get hurt or almost and I really like being with her so I want to stick around a little longer. Funny how someone 35 years your junior can make you appreciate life more.

BTW, Dude, that is not a good jack point... Yeah I know you know but you should have already known.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-25-2022 at 05:57 AM.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    We must be brothers from different mothers. I swear your luck sounds like mine and thats why I TRY not to get under cars very often anymore, especially with the 2 bad shoulders so I keep it down to once or twice a month. lol

Ive had more than one car slip off a jack but I always surprised myself at how fast I can move when surprised and managed to get out of the way. Had my escalade roll off the ramps out the garage while I was under the back bumper and I had a STEEP driveway and a swamp on the other side. Dont ask me how but next thing I knew I was in the drivers seat pulling the emergency brake. Still no clue how I got there and didnt get run over.

I remember one day when I was in a BAD mood (needed an attitude adjustment) trying to pull the transmission out of a 72 Road runner sitting on 4 jack stands and couldnt get the transmission to come out until it slipped off the floor jack and hit me in the face splitting my lip and chipping my front tooth. I instantly started laughing and felt 100% better. My mom thought I was dying due to all the blood but I felt fine.

Ive been hit in the head so many times hard enough to split the skull open on most people and halt the time dont even know I did it. I was hit in the head by a 2x6 rafter doing construction and my co worker saw when it happened and pretty much screamed OMG. I turned around and asked him what happened and if he was alright. He just stared at me with his mouth open and then said not him but me. It took me a second to figure it out and just said yeah I'm fine. lol

Ive had blood running down my face from head wounds I didnt even feel and everyone telling me I need stitches (didnt get them) and broken nose from hitting a large tree being George of the jungle, literally.

haha, having your hat and safety glasses on reminds me of when I was using a BIG 2" hydraulic jack to lower the nose gear of a 747 and it locked up pole vaulting me into the air after hitting my chin and side of the face and sent my glasses and hard hat flying about 20 ft. almost hitting another guy walking buy. He also just stood there with his mouth hanging open at first and asked if I was OK because I just shook it off. I said yeah fine and picked up my glasses and took the hydraulic wrench back to the tool room and got another one. I even got an award (and a slightly black eye) for wearing the proper safety gear.

I honestly TRY to double check everything now days because my wife gets pissed at me if I get hurt or almost and I really like being with her so I want to stick around a little longer. Funny how someone 35 years your junior can make you appreciate life more.

BTW, Dude, that is not a good jack point... Yeah I know you know but you should have already known.
    I know I haven’t been here that long, but I believe that is the first “George of the Jungle” reference I’ve seen here. Wow, I thought my guardian angel was done with me?

Samson, best wishes, hope you’re ok.
    lovbyts likes this.

Blog Entries
    lol you watch out bro.. you alrady had brain hemorage or something i dont think its good to drop trucks on your head. same place might start hemoraging again or something in those lines if you give it a good enough smack...safety first
    Ya think?! Lol

I got 1st priority in the trauma wing tho

I seriously try to be as careful as possible. This shit was safe

Especially with head trauma - my neighbor was like, you should prob find a different line of work < but, this was on a new Silverado I just got for myself, not even a customer’s car

Me & my neighbor finished the front end 2” level yesterday. He just got his epidural for his back - I swear yo, we’re just so self destructive even when we don’t try.

Name:	0C447903-86B0-4DED-9C88-291EFFFA3FC7.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	854.1 KB 
ID:	181855

Shit, the other day after coming back from a ride in his “jumpy car” my back ached for over two weeks.

Name:	0E550FB6-33CB-45A8-99D5-705F9FEC86B3.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	181856

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Oh, man - I can write a book of my head contusions

But, this wasn’t even a lift point - I was trying to compress one spring with the trucks weight - I guess it picked up the truck instead - then slipped. At least it didn’t deck my head or jaw, or whatever

It’d look like this concrete

Name:	0BAAFF30-C8B7-4CF1-AD1F-893250D463C1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	181857

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn Sampson- you must have nine lives! My feline buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information