Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    New Yorker!

Living in Yonkers now for the summer. Heading upstate soon.

I can't keep up with those club posts.

Some one pm if they know where I can get some gear while I'm down in the area.

Thanks,

Doc

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up JP Track List

Danielle

Can you post those songs when you get a chance. Always enjoying JP and his beats! Going to Vegas next week for the Stuff Magazine party at the Palms hotel!!! gonna be crazzzzzzzyyyyyy

maybe I was out of line asking for sourcses. dunno.

Peace.

Doc

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    maybe I was out of line asking for sourcses. dunno.

Peace.

Doc
    yeah, maybe...

Sorry LOL

Doc

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stea7jjdyEddie
    Danielle

Can you post those songs when you get a chance. Always enjoying JP and his beats! Going to Vegas next week for the Stuff Magazine party at the Palms hotel!!! gonna be crazzzzzzzyyyyyy

sure.........no problem.......have them here somwhere........even better......i have all the tracks from the new cd.....in order exactly from the disc....i can email them too........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    sure.........no problem.......have them here somwhere........even better......i have all the tracks from the new cd.....in order exactly from the disc....i can email them too........

Quick question.... where did you get the new CD I am on Long Island also I will go buy that before I leave for Vegas...... need some good music for the hotel!!!! Let me know when you get a chance

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stea7jjdyEddie
    Quick question.... where did you get the new CD I am on Long Island also I will go buy that before I leave for Vegas...... need some good music for the hotel!!!! Let me know when you get a chance

mmmm..........the cd officially releases tomorrow........there are a few select places that had it earlier or @ at the club itself.....but as of tomm. you should be able to walk into any music store and pick it up......going to vegas?.......nice......have fun........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    mmmm..........the cd officially releases tomorrow........there are a few select places that had it earlier or @ at the club itself.....but as of tomm. you should be able to walk into any music store and pick it up......going to vegas?.......nice......have fun........

Yeah the count down has started..... I am leaving Friday morning comming back Wednesday. I can't wait to get to 110 degree wheather! Better than this rain we are having. I am going to get that CD today hopefully..... you must be special you had before everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information