Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BradlyD
  • 1 Post By Frank777
  • 1 Post By dwiwill

Thread: The Menu

BradlyD is offline New Member

The Menu

Anybody watched this? What's your impression?
    wango likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BradlyD View Post
    Anybody watched this? What's your impression?
    Dug it completely. My wife and I are foodies. We ain’t snobs, but have been at some high end places where they take their food and it’s presentation of it very seriously. The consultant on that flick is one of the top chefs in the world & the details in the movie from A to Z were spot on.

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    I didn't watch it, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for the recommendation!
    wango likes this.

dwiwill is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Dug it completely. My wife and I are foodies. We ain’t snobs, but have been at some high end places where they take their food and it’s presentation of it very seriously. The consultant on that flick is one of the top chefs in the world & the details in the movie from A to Z were spot on.
    Wow, that is interesting to know!
    As for the movie, I liked it. The idea is crazy, a bit thriller-like, but no horror tension, it was atmospheric with a killer ending. Liked it. I actually never saw a good "cooking" movie that wasn't a comedy. Came across with this one at one of the https://www.firesticktricks.com/torrent-sites.html while was searching for an evening watch. This was a good choice.
    Last edited by dwiwill; 02-15-2023 at 04:29 AM.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dwiwill View Post
    Wow, that is interesting to know!
    As for the movie, I liked it. The idea is crazy, a bit thriller-like, but no horror tension, it was atmospheric with a killer ending. Liked it. I actually never saw a good "cooking" movie that wasn't a comedy. Came across with this one at one of the https://www.firesticktricks.com/torrent-sites.html while was searching for an evening watch. This was a good choice.
    GREAT review - “atmospheric and a killer ending”, you nailed it! That movie was dark-satire on tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Odessaholland View Post
    I saw it. It is kinda interesting. I like Anya. That is why I watched that movie
    Glad you liked it. Yup, she is hot (but wanted her to get really “hot” with everyone else). She’d be damn tasty wrapped in marshmallows, with chocolate melted on top.

If really helps if you understand and somewhat can appreciate the foodie culture. Kinda like watching “Pumping Iron” and not really understanding bodybuilding. It’s still interesting but you miss a lot of subtle stuff.

Thread Information