Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 7 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Scientists have designed a new drug that mimics all the benefits of rigorous exercise

s1nc1ty is offline Member

Scientists have designed a new drug that mimics all the benefits of rigorous exercise

https://www.euronews.com/next/2023/1...orous-exercise

The drug is part of a proposed class of treatments Known as "exercise mimetics" which imitate the physiological adaptations associated with physical activities.

"This compound is basically telling skeletal muscle to make the same changes you see during endurance training," said Burris, a professor of pharmacy.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It seems like they're outlining the benefits of weight loss but didn't mention any muscle gain. So maybe this would be good for people who cannot exercise or even for people with really sedentary jobs. I wonder if this will make its way to bodybuilding, at least as a fat loss solution to decrease the amount of cardio/dieting required?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another drug to market to lazy fat slobs. Other than those who physically cannot workout this drug is pointless. The side effects will also be severe.
    Af86, XnavyHMCS, Booz and 4 others like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Another drug to market to lazy fat slobs. Other than those who physically cannot workout this drug is pointless. The side effects will also be severe.
    It's easier for these boobs to take a pill than accept responsibility for their poor life choices (and then make changes).

It never occurs to them that they deserve to be fat pigs for abusing food and being sloths.
    < <Samson> > and Cuz like this.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    exactly. there is no substitute for hard work in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    It's easier for these boobs to take a pill than accept responsibility for their poor life choices (and then make changes).

It never occurs to them that they deserve to be fat pigs for abusing food and being sloths.
    way too many people want to self identify as victims and blame other people for their own bad life choices. society as a whole needs to harden up and embrace the idea of work. nothing is free

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I wonder if this pill would have any PED benefits to bodybuilders preparing for a show.

Kotowia is offline New Member
    That's truly incredible! The development of a drug that mimics the benefits of exercise could revolutionize healthcare, particularly for individuals who face barriers to physical activity due to health conditions or other limitations. The idea of ""exercise mimetics"" opens up a world of possibilities for improving overall health and fitness levels.

Also, if you're interested in exploring more about innovative compounds, Chemical Collective offers a range of products that might catch your attention. For example, you might want to check out 1D-LSD online. Their collection includes various substances that cater to different interests and preferences.
    Last edited by Kotowia; 03-04-2024 at 03:32 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I haven't been out of the US for quite a while - But, from what i know US is the leader of crap bag obese lame asses who would do anything other than true physical activity & eat semi healthy foods.

It's a plus for me so far - sort of. . . It makes me appear super fit compared to the masses

I don't push being a juiced roid abuser - but, fuck - get off your ass & do something
    s1nc1ty and Honkey_Kong like this.

Thread Information