Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Should i tell her?

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    You have a medical condition, it better not be pre existing or we wont pay.

This is serious prob for many folk. . . . I just met a girl in my support group. Similar medical condition to mine, just much worse. She just turned 23, got kicked off state insurance - unlike me, she needs continues treatment - which now, she can not get. She's too fucked up to get a good job that provides health insurance. So, she's just starting to file for permanent disability < which, will possibly be denied or at least take years to get onto.
    teedoff and Octaneforce like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, it is a scam of sorts. Car and health/life insurance. But the cost of car repairs and especially health care, is so astronomical, we have no choice but to have them both.

What I have issues with, is the insurance writers do everything in their power to NOT pay for things. You have a medical condition, it better not be pre existing or we wont pay. You have to have extended rehab, we only pay for 10 sessions. You die, you better die the right way or we'll deny payouts.
    Like a lot of things, you get what you pay for. You pay for shitty insurance or health care, that’s what you get in return.
    Octaneforce likes this.

teedoff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Like a lot of things, you get what you pay for. You pay for shitty insurance or health care, that’s what you get in return.
    Maybe, but all the big "reputable" insurance providers do the same thing, so not always a case of you get what you pay for. Not to mention that employer provided health insurance coverages are decided for you as part of a group policy. Of course you can always purchase supplemental, but they're still in the business to take your premiums and deny a benefit when they want to.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Maybe, but all the big "reputable" insurance providers do the same thing, so not always a case of you get what you pay for. Not to mention that employer provided health insurance coverages are decided for you as part of a group policy. Of course you can always purchase supplemental, but they're still in the business to take your premiums and deny a benefit when they want to.
    I was in the medical profession. Medical care as well as the insurance is a business with a goal of making money. if you want socialized medicine, you can find that in other countries. Unless you want to move, I recommend you find a provider that you know will fit your needs by doing your research but generally, the cheaper your insurance, the more they will be far more skimpy on what they will provide and generally you have to fight for every bit of it. Yes it’s unfortunate if your employer provides less than adequate insurance for your needs (or less than an ideal salary or other benefits). Living in a democratic, capitalistic country has its advantages and disadvantages.
    Octaneforce likes this.

teedoff is offline Member
    I was in the medical profession. Medical care as well as the insurance is a business with a goal of making money. if you want socialized medicine, you can find that in other countries. Unless you want to move, I recommend you find a provider that you know will fit your needs by doing your research but generally, the cheaper your insurance, the more they will be far more skimpy on what they will provide and generally you have to fight for every bit of it. Yes it’s unfortunate if your employer provides less than adequate insurance for your needs (or less than an ideal salary or other benefits). Living in a democratic, capitalistic country has its advantages and disadvantages.
    Nope. dont want socialized healthcare...die hard constitutional republic card capitalist card member here. I was just saying...we pay premiums for what we think is covered and the insurance companies try every way they can to deny coverage.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Nope. dont want socialized healthcare...die hard constitutional republic card capitalist card member here. I was just saying...we pay premiums for what we think is covered and the insurance companies try every way they can to deny coverage.
    Then as a die hard capitalist - shop around and look for something better.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    problems not inusarance companies, its the broker selling you the policy and the individuals lack of research into said policy.

Every insurance will try to not pay claims, regardless of the field.

The right broker changes everyhting, to bad nowadys the industry us filled with scum.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another guy seeing ghosts or has paranoid obsessions that the poster is a sock account of Kimbo.

If you’re so sure I’m prox then petition admin to change my name, re-adjust the start date and if I’m not mistaken change it back to a red knowledgeable member. Then if I am officially “prox” I will respond to it.

Now for some who was so pissed when someone changed topics on his thread about insurance, aren’t you in fact now doing the same thing? My, my my - in your words - how disrespectful.

BTW, happy new year.
    If the OP has an issue he can say something, not u PROX. i have respect, I will respect his thread just never u. I simply asked u a question.
    Shit man, be a fucking man and answer it. why u hate the name prox so much?
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    If the OP has an issue he can say something, not u PROX. i have respect, I will respect his thread just never u. I simply asked u a question.
    I don’t, it’s just amusing seeing you get so worked up about it.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    Moose you're bringing that venom to the only long-term member on this forum who has never insulted anyone else here.
    Cornish and wango like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Without reading the whole thread only the first post my 2 cents is this. Give her the truth but not the whole truth is the best i think. Just say you are doing trt and maybe just a little on top sometimes. Dont make it seem your blasting huge amounts. This way you can show her the needles and test only have to hide the tren and other shit
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 01-28-2024 at 09:14 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information