Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

getting it on with sub par girls

hey,
    its been like 1.5 months since i've gotten some action. i don't consider it that long, i mean i've definantly gone longer, but...

there is this chick who's like 5 years older than me, and has some junk in her trunk...but i'm pretty sure i can get some.

this is like a major step for me. i know a lot of guys who are just like "fuck it, i'll nail anything, fine, cute, ugly, fat, whatever". but i've never been like that. all the girls i've been with would be considered attractive by the general population i think.

what are you guys thoughts on this? would yall sleep with a sub par girl or only hot ones?

oh yeah, a big part about my potential change is that my roommate just recently moved out. he's been a good friend for like 7 years or so. now that he's gone, i won't be nearly as embarrassed if a sub par chick left my room in the morning.

-- clocky baby

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    go for it....why not? Your entire post gives not one single piece of evidence to suggest there's even the slightest reason not to. You do, however, give plenty of evidence as to why it's a good idea.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    do it....it won't hurt.

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    Dude, sling your seed man. Try and see if this girl just wants in for the sex, and if she is freaky and shit, you can just use her on the side. Fuck what other people think man, if your boys find out they might bust your balls for a bit, but we both know that they would do the same in your situation.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    Hey I think we've all done that before, when its happened for me its because I'm under the influence, but regardless, usually, all they want is a one time slam as well.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    ehhhh..........fuck that..........i say why settle for something.......when you know you can do better..........just in my opionion....i wouldn't do something just for the fact of doing it..........Quality over Quantity!!!!.......always

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    do it....it won't hurt.

Im with Danielle. I got friends that do anything (really anything!) but i dont. Not even beer lower my standards

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    I'm not talking about 400lbers but older? Why not.

Quote Originally Posted by palme

Not even beer lower my standards
    amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by caturpilar
    I'm not talking about 400lbers but older? Why not.
    Ohh im currently having a 34 year old in my bed (im on the phone with her know) and she is hot!
    Age dont determine sex appeal 400lbs does

someday is offline Member
    My rule is...if her bellies smaller than mine.........PLAYBALL!

What am i gonna do when i get a six pack?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I can't do that. With my luck she'd get pregnant and I'd have a permanent connection to an ugly girl. You think your friends will laugh when you sleep with her??? Wait until you're signing over checks to support the half human-half beast child!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    Wait until you're signing over checks to support the half human-half beast child!

I can't do that. With my luck she'd get pregnant and I'd have a permanent connection to an ugly girl. You think your friends will laugh when you sleep with her??? Wait until you're signing over checks to support the half human-half beast child!

LoL..............heyy.........he's right tho
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, it's apparent that excess is not "fiscal-minded", for, if he were, he would have realized the virtually limitless funds that can be generated by selling said beast child to the circus. I put myself through college that way and that's how I'm buying my car now. Of course, every time Ringling Brothers comes to town, I have to skip out or end up hearing sob story after sob story about how they want to come home, or can't stand the cramped cages...the normal stuff. Well, that's a small price to pay for financial freedom.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    ok bro if its worth doing then do it right. Make a list ... TO DO or NOT TO DO and if you say its werth it then look down and use it good luck.. remember no regrets

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    go for it....why not? Your entire post gives not one single piece of evidence to suggest there's even the slightest reason not to. You do, however, give plenty of evidence as to why it's a good idea.
    uhh, self respect, dignity, pride, fear of embarrassment, the list goes on. i thought the reasons NOT to were obvious...=P

hehe, thanks for your encouragement though...=)

i feel like a line is drawn in one's life...and once you cross it, you'll never be the same. i'm scared to cross the "i do sub par chicks" line...=/

-- clocky baby

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ehhhh..........fuck that..........i say why settle for something.......when you know you can do better..........just in my opionion....i wouldn't do something just for the fact of doing it..........Quality over Quantity!!!!.......always
    yeah, thats what everyone >says< it seems. but when it boils down to it, it seems most people are all talk...they >say< quality over quantity...but behind closed doors, they do some messed up shit, ya know?

-- clocky baby

Quote Originally Posted by palme

Im with Danielle. I got friends that do anything (really anything!) but i dont. Not even beer lower my standards
    hey palme, this is completely off topic, but i've always wanted to see your pic in the "member pics" forum. you post so much in the lounge, i want to match a face to the name...=P

ok, back on topic. yeah, i've always agreed with you and danielle's mentality (my track record is pretty clean), but i've been wanting to cross that line. i figure once i do it once, then it won't be a big deal to do it often...and i'll be gettting laid more...(being single of course), all this changes once i'm not single again.

-- clocky baby

egads man, i never thought of that...=P that would be utterly horrific! on the upside, maybe the beast child will have super human strength and could become some freakish body builder along the lines of coleman or yates..then i would be paid back ten fold.

-- clocky baby

p.s. excess, you too...wanna see your pic in member's pics...=P

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    yeah, thats what everyone >says< it seems. but when it boils down to it, it seems most people are all talk...they >say< quality over quantity...but behind closed doors, they do some messed up shit, ya know?

-- clocky baby

well..............if you have to think about it THAT much....that you are posting it on a message board......asking everyone......OBVIOUSLY something is not right...........and your extemely unsure about it.............i wouldn't do something that i'm that unsure about it like you seem..
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    personally ive got a high standards and my sex drive isn't so bad where id do that. im not trying to sound cocky but i mean id rather just do the job myself then lose dignity and get with a girl im not too fond of......

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not me..... I need to be attracted to her to even think about sleeping with her. Plus I wouldn't want some 300lb women comming up to me that I banged when I was out with my friends.

hey palme, this is completely off topic, but i've always wanted to see your pic in the "member pics" forum. you post so much in the lounge, i want to match a face to the name...=P

ok, back on topic. yeah, i've always agreed with you and danielle's mentality (my track record is pretty clean), but i've been wanting to cross that line. i figure once i do it once, then it won't be a big deal to do it often...and i'll be gettting laid more...(being single of course), all this changes once i'm not single again.

-- clocky baby
    You´ll see me when im ready bro

If you listen to Excess crossing that line will make it beastiality
    But hey it´s your choice!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Exactly, what if this she-beast becomes the mother of your child.....? Could you deal with that? I couldn't. My advice is not to have sex with any chick you think is 'not up to par', who gives a fuck what the general population thinks.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I can't do a "Plumper". I'll let a fat chick blow me tho. You guys know why fat chicks give the best head? Because they love to eat!

nj juice is offline Member
    I agree with quality over quantity. I don't think i could bring myself to that level where i banged a real ugly chick. By the way, i'm kinda curious- how sub-par is she really? You never described her......

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    How could you go wrong with a girl thats good at golf?????

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BimBamBoom
    How could you go wrong with a girl thats good at golf?????
    I can think of several ways

Quote Originally Posted by nj juice
    By the way, i'm kinda curious- how sub-par is she really? You never described her......
    she's not a "beast woman"...=P her face aint too bad, but she's got some junk in her trunk. but appearently she still wears a two piece bathing suit...

-- clocky baby

p.s. yall are funny

cfase is offline Junior Member
    Ahhhh just give it to her, and do it good. Also see if she'll take it in da hoop

Cfase

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    she's not a "beast woman"...=P her face ain't too bad, but she's got some junk in her trunk. but apparently she still wears a two piece bathing suit...

-- clocky baby

p.s. yall are funny
    Junk in the trunk? Whats wrong with that? I personally like some junk in my trunk. Better that the stick girls that partyboy like. As long as its not a f-250 (truck) full of junk.

And if she's ugly remember ugly women need love too.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Junk in the trunk? Whats wrong with that? I personally like some junk in my trunk. Better that the stick girls that partyboy like. As long as its not a f-250 (truck) full of junk.
    naa, i'm with ya, doode. my past 2 ex's have weighed more than me...but in a good/sexy way...=) i like big hips and big boobs...but make no mistake, i do not mean FAT. like the two girls who weighed more than me had big hips and what not, but they had no cellulite, jiggly fat, or anything like that. the girl in question does...=(

i dislike stick girls also...too bad i'm a stick boy...=P

-- clocky baby

RON
    You never know bro she might be unbelievable in the sack. And if not what have you really lost? Just slap the hips and ride the wave bro. Its all good I won't tell anyone Fat girls need love just as much as ugly ones.

Honestly bro I've hit it all. I've never hid that with my bro's. I usually got hotter chicks than them anyway so if I had a ugly one what could they say. Fat, skinny, ugly, or hot as hell there all just women and theres nothing wrong with that.

Krazy K1LLa is offline New Member
    lol personally i looooove big girls,
    my gf is so curvy and i love it.

the bigger her chest and butt and thighs the better!

ahhhhhh.................big tits are over-rated

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    You never know bro she might be unbelievable in the sack. And if not what have you really lost? Just slap the hips and ride the wave bro. Its all good I won't tell anyone Fat girls need love just as much as ugly ones.

Honestly bro I've hit it all. I've never hid that with my bro's. I usually got hotter chicks than them anyway so if I had a ugly one what could they say. Fat, skinny, ugly, or hot as hell there all just women and theres nothing wrong with that.
    i'm sold! =) i like your style...

-- clocky baby

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ahhhhhh.................big tits are over-rated
    yeah well...=P btw, the girl's boobs in your avatar are perfect...dunno if thats what you think i mean by big or not...

-- clocky baby

p.s. big dongs are overrated also...
    p.s.s. haha, i'm just kidding...=) my dong isn't small, i swear

RON
    Glad I could help bro.

Danielle, it all depends. Small can be just as nice.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, ...they >say< quality over quantity...but behind closed doors, they do some messed up shit, ya know?

-- clocky baby
    Thats some funny shit right there. Couldnt have worded it any better.

You all want MY opinion on it? Does she have a cute friend??? jk

Its easy to fuck the not so pretty ones but they are like stray dogs. Once you give them some meat at the door, every night, they will be back begging hoping you will pet them and give them some more scraps.
    They get all happy when they see you at the club thinking you are their new good looking boyfriend they can hang around. It makes it hard to pick up on the hot ones when the hot ones see a NON hot one hanging on you. TOO MUCH WORK TO SHOE THEM AWAY than it is to FUCK THEM. Elegidly...Or IMO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information