Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    peaker is offline Senior Member
    she looks too manly for me, but whatever pushes your buttons pete

peak

Cali is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999

Look at these guns.
    Arthur....I think those are the cannon balls...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    What a funny debate!

As BB we should all admire the dedication that women have to put into this sport.It is mainly a guys sport and the guys are more easily accepted being big than the women are.

I personally think Valentina looks great I would never go for that type but lets give credit where it is due she has a fantastic body.

I like Monica Brant she is more what I would look for I love that look.

Kate Moss hmm to thin I like to run my hands over firm shapely female bodies not the garden rake.

Keep em coming Pete!!

bufchic is offline Associate Member
    That IS my opinion. I am very sensitive about negative comments on fbb. Its my life and I take it personal. Im not talking, "its not my thing, or I prefer ....", thats cool with me, everyone has a preference. I invite diversity, I want us to like different things but I also want people to respect the choices of others preferences without being mean. I got to say Ive seen some of the members pics and you people give them all the possitive feedback in the world when its obvious they look like a putts and need major help but a pro fbb who has put more effort into herself in a year than what most of you will do in a life time gets knocked down. Come on.... thats a man/dude, barf, scary? How would you guys feel if the girls here said how gross big muscles are? If a girl in here wouldve said something as derogatory as partyboys first thread about a pro mans pic, you guys wouldve came unglued. This is a bb based discussion board, right? You wouldnt go to a fat people board and say fat people are sick. Is anybody getting my point?
    I have a friend that is an ex-national competitor. He has no attraction sexually for fbb, loves em skinny. I respect that although I dont agree with it, because he respects my choices and preferences and supports me.
    but to all the angry women on here who dont think any man should have an opinion
    Hey have an opinion but dont be a dick. Dont people know the difference?
    all i ever hear on here is how annoying it is every time a guy says something about a female lifter or how men should only be concerned with a females progress in the sport and not her sex appeal ... bullshit !
    I am all about sex appeal but no it isnt everything, there has to be a package.
    Its like me saying I dont like male bb, they look sick but the woman are bad ass. If your into bb support it or get the fuck out.
    you should just accept the fact that most women have an opinion of the overall looks of a guy when she first sees him and will usually voice it , and we are the same way . It doesnt make us insecure or hipocrits
    Well if they are like that, they are RUDE. There is a double standard here. That is hypocritical! What is good for the gander should be good for the goose.
    Human nature, men and woman, are insecure, we put others down to make ourselves feel good.
    after all do you like guys with breasts and very little muscle with high voices ?
    What?! My preference is muscular, period. But I dont put down and make ugly remarks about gays, transvestites or whatever other type of alternative life style. Its not cool. I dont think you know too many fbb with dicks. Do you?
    Some people need to think before they type.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bufchic
    I got to say Ive seen some of the members pics and you people give them all the possitive feedback in the world when its obvious they look like a putts and need major help
    This is the only point I have SOME contention with. We do realize that these members need help and we always offer it, that's why I'm a member, to give help and receive help...my pics are up there too and I KNOW I have a way to go.

But on every other point BC...I'm in complete agreement. Not that you need my approval but I like your style

Ohhh no Pete.... lets see if I can explain.
    I havent seen ALL the pics. The ones I have seen, some look fab and some are the guys I see in the gym with the worst form, worst training methods, but want nothing more than to be big. But... the members are still giving them props and sugar coating. Comments like, "you have a good base", or "you look huge" isnt helping. So the members can do that but some still cant refrane from saying derogatory remarks about fbb. Believe me I get my physique scrutinized all the time! Often, I want to lash out. If its constructive thats cool, if its not for you thats cool, if you think Im gross thats cool, if you SAY that Im gross, fuck you.
    Members should react to a pic of a fbb like she is in here. Thats my point.
    Ex. I dont have a problem with 300lb fat people till they make it a point of snickering and are looking at me like IM disgusting. Any "bodybuilder" can relate to that, and will tell you negative shit hurts. Its expected from "normal" people though.
    I know I blab on forever and still probably have people scratching their heads.

If your character is lagging, your physique will get you no where no matter how developed.
    Open your minds.

47 I have delt with everything that society has thrown at me. Ive just gotten sick of people being assholes.

Originally posted by bufchic
    47 I have delt with everything that society has thrown at me. Ive just gotten sick of people being assholes.
    BC....I admire you for standing up for yourself and for NOT taking any crap.

I guess all I'm saying is, yes...I do sugar coat things sometimes in the pics forum but I have found that by focusing on the positives rather than the negatives, the member in question is more likely to be inspired to work harder and ask the questions in the "workout forum" and the "diet forum" (as opposed to the steroid forum) which we all know is the foundation of bodybuilding. Because if those two things aren't in line, you might as well be pissing in the Atlantic Ocean hoping to raise it 10 feet! Most of the members here, male and female, push the fact that training and diet are the 2 MOST important factors when it comes to changing your physique. We deter members who ask questions about AAS only thinking that they are some magic ingredient to physique perfection. Maybe I SHOULD be more blunt in my assesment of what needs work when responding to a members pic...but I've found when I say a kind word first, and then offer advice on what needs improvement, that member is more likely to ask for my help...which I am always happy to give.

BTW....I'm one of the BIGGEST advocates of female BBer's on this board As a matter of fact a very close friend of mine is a competitive BBer and I constantly ask for her help, advice and input. I'm not patting myself on the back or being altruistic, I really respect the fact that she knows her shit and that she will be blunt with me.

I have always liked muscular women...even in the fitness ranks I tend to favor the harder physiques like Debbie Kruk, Timea Marajova(sp) and Karen Hulse. Believe me...I have tremendous respect for female BBer's and realize that they have to put up with 10 times the crap we men put up with in pursuit of thier goals. I have friends and family asking me all the time "Aren't you big enough yet?" or "When are you going to stop?"...and this is a society that finds it not only socially acceptable for men to be large and muscular, but promotes that look so that other men covet it!! The same social sterotypes say that women should all be 5'10" or taller and a size 2 (don't say it partyboy ). When it comes to promoting fitnes in mainstream society women are shunned unless they stick to the tread mills and aerobics classes...whick IMO is horseshit!! I have 100 times more respect for a lady who walks in the gym, puts on her head phones, grabs a set of dumbells and starts banging out reps on an incline bench than I do for the lady who has been taking the exact same kick box class for the past 12 months and looks exactly the same as she did 10 months ago. Maybe she's healthy but she is not changing her look or improving her body (again my opinion) because her body has adapted to the stress she is putting on it. Maybe her goal is to be fit and healthy...I can respect that too, but I have seen far too many women like this look down on the woman with the viens in her forearms and rounded capped delts. It has been my experience that most guys who train hard with wieghts respect women who do the same (at least in my gym).

Sure we all have our own concepts of beauty but maybe we should leave it at commenting on WHAT we find attractive and not RIP on what we DON'T find attractive. That being said...I will not say another negative thing about runway models or Kate Moss (again...don't say it partyboy ) Sorry for the rant.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok ok

in an effort to promote the understanding on FBB's i will have sex w/ the first musclechick i see and let everyone know how it was.i'm gonna be at the World's in Atlantic City this weekend and i'll scout it out.there are some FBB's i know from there(just in conversation) who try to get busy, so i'll see what i can swing if they are there,haha

see!!i'm an equal opportunity fucker.

superbeast is offline Member
    Much respect PB! I too, hold no prejudices!

primodonna is offline Female Member

Re: ok ok

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    see!!i'm an equal opportunity fucker.

There goes my weekend trip to Atlantic City tomorrow...Guess I'll have to wait until next weekend
    What happens here, stays here

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh stop primo

you know you love me!!just be gentle.i'm delicate,hahahaha

Im with ya pete

I feel soooo much better PB......knowing I wont be there.

Venice is offline Junior Member

I Agree with BC

I agree with BufChic 100%--you either like muscle or you don't. It's ridiculous to say you like the way MBB look but make fun of FBB. This isn't to say you have to like the way they all look. I hate the way some of the MBB look---Ruhl is a big, bloated freak.

Nor do I like how all of the FBB look. Still, in general, the BB look is good for both men and women...as long as symmetry isn't forgotten. There are some great looking big women out there...as long as they have balanced physiques (and don't overdo it on the hormones) they can look every bit as good as the men.

This isn't to say I also don't like the fitness look and the non-workout look. Actually, I like them all. I just don't understand why you have to like either Kate Moss or Joanne Thomas. Can't a woman like Jay Cutler but also have a thing for Brad Pitt?

One more point and then I'll calm up. Two of the best looking female bodybuilders, EVER, held the title of Ms Olympia on several occasions each...Cory Everson and Lenda Murrray. There's also Rachel McLish, Anja Langer, Anja Schriener, Denise Rutkowski, Sue Kaminga, Diana Dennis, Cathy Le Francois-Priest, Mellisa Coates...all GORGEOUS women...I know I'm missing many...oh, did I mention Valentina Chepiga??

primodonna is offline Female Member
    yeah you missed one

Primo D. Onna
    What happens here, stays here

Originally posted by primodonna
    yeah you missed one
    Primo D. Onna
    Sorry....I thought that was a given Dream Girl

You got it Venice! Thank you.

I love King Kamali, hes all sorts of sexy, but hey I think Ron Jermey is sexy too. Ok not really.

Mmmmmm...Cory......Lenda

oh, did I mention Valentina Chepiga??
    Hmmm.. you may have... but one more times not going to hurt.

No problem, BC.

I think there's a big misconception among FBB's that men are either intimidated by them or repulsed by them. I think it runs a little deeper than that.

I lift at Gold's Venice--so there are at least a few FBB's around everyday--but they don't make eye-contact with you. They don't smile. They don't seem approachable. Of course, when someone's in the middle of training, that's one thing. But these women are in there during downtime too.

I like the way some of them look but there's a real negative energy around them. Almost like if a guy walked up to talk with them who they don't know, he must be a perv who's looking to make a wrestling appointment.

To be fair, this can be said about many of the male bodybuilders at Gold's too. They're all a very insular bunch with seemingly little interest or tolerance for anyone not in their circle. Of course, the difference between the men and women is that the men will approach a woman who catches their eye, but the FBB won't do anything.

My suspicion is that every FBB out there who looks good probably has plenty of guys wanting to talk to her...but she has to find a way to let them know that she wants to be talked to. If not, she'll probably be stared at and left alone.

superbeast is offline Member
    Oh ,yeah, Cory Everson!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Cali

Arthur....I think those are the cannon balls...
    What are you looking at Cali, I was refering to her arms. Perv.

Wow Venice your thread totally hit home. Youre pretty much on it, cause I know far to well what you are talking about.
    I think there's a big misconception among FBB's that men are either intimidated by them or repulsed by them.
    I do disagree with that. Ive had A LOT of men admitt I intimidate them and just as many make sure they shoot me a look of disaproval or make a hurtful comment near me. My boyfriend is the first person to think Im being paranoid but even he would tell you I put up with a ton of unjust shit that makes people look bad to us. He would also admitt although we are both eye catching bb I get it way before they notice him.
    but they don't make eye-contact with you. They don't smile. They don't seem approachable.
    Very true. And the men can be terrible too. One of my male bb friends scares the shit out of everyone wherever he goes cause he looks so pissed. My take on that and from my personal experience is we are always so on guard to defend ourselves because of all the shit we get. I know I look like that A LOT. I really do try to let down my wall and relax, but still Im always on look out for the next asshole. I am not in any way saying its cool to be like that. Anyone that has ever been intimidated by me then talked to me has been shocked at how super down to earth I am. But yeah, it CAN be like "I just dont want to deal with anyone today". After hearing "wow, your really big" about a million times you dont want anyone to talk to you. On occasion you get the person who knows how to come off and just says "hey you look awesome." I would say quite a few people approach me in public, and I dont always want that cause you never know what ignorant ass comment is going to come out. I judge within the first 15 sec where someone is going with a conversation and whether or not I want to talk to them.
    Give one a chance. Sure, I know several myself that are the biggest bitches and psychos ever. But, I know even more that are super nice, and intimidated ME at first.

Good Points BC

I've always been a "glass is half full" kinda guy and I know there are some very cool bodybuilders out there. But I gotta be honest...just going from my experience here in Venice...my social impression of both MBB and FBB's has been very disappointing.

When I first moved down to Venice about 3 years ago, it was because I genuinely wanted to get into bodybuilding. That wasn't the only reason I came down here--but it was a priority. My stats were nothing impressive, but I had a very good base, and I truly (and naively) believed that the people I met down here would help me continue my progress in new, expanding directions.

Three years later, I still don't know any of the MBB or FBB's at Gold's. I'm still about the same size as I was when I moved down--and though these guys and girls might say a kind word in the occassional passing conversation, there's a wall that simply can't be cracked...

It's sad because--though my science aptitude is low--my enthusiasm for BB is as high as anyone's. I was ready to build my life around it, and would have happily dated a FBB (who would have understood my obsession and supported it) in a heartbeat.

Maybe you're thinking I'm some ugly poindexter or anti-social freak, but that's not the case. I've never had a problem meeting women and am a very sociable guy.

Still...what can I say...bodybuilders are a different breed, I guess.

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Where was this thread hiding, I've missed out alot. I'll prob get flamed a little for saying this, but FBB's are the bomb and I think they have awesome bodys. The reasoning behind that, is I know the type of determination and commitment they had to get there, not anywhere near being attracted to them, its just not my cup-o-tea. And I'm not into the runway model look either, I want to know that my girl will eat (and digest) the dinner that I bought her. I'm a lil biased on this, but I think my girlfriend has the perfect body. (the tattoo's are henna tats she got in panama city) She has a lil work to do, but were attacking that now. lol
    Last edited by wanna_c_gains; 01-07-2002 at 03:24 PM.

For your sake, I hope that this is the same girl you are picture with in your New Years post. If not, then pray to god she doesn’t know how to use a computer. With that out of the way, Kudos WCG, she’s a babe! I don’t think she needs any work at all. If she’s got a personality and brains to match her looks, then she’s golden. You’re a lucky guy! She doesn’t by any chance have a single twin sister residing in Ontario Canada does she?

my social impression of both MBB and FBB's has been very disappointing.
    I can definitely see how you could get that. You are also in a really horrible location for genuinely nice people. I get out to LA about every 3mo. The first time I visited I was under the impression that I would totally fit in. Ironically, I felt the complete opposite. Generally the reactions were some of the worst, I alway feel really out of place. So I dont care for LA.

I feel for ya, and I know where youre coming from. Seriously, hang in there. Go to the shows, support the sport. There are some bb at the shows that are super people. If you are being cool to someone and they are shitty in return, their loss. BB really are a different breed.

Shes super cute Wanna. The tattoos look nice on her.
    Last edited by bufchic; 01-05-2002 at 02:45 AM.

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    For your sake, I hope that this is the same girl you are picture with in your New Years post. If not, then pray to god she doesn’t know how to use a computer. With that out of the way, Kudos WCG, she’s a babe! I don’t think she needs any work at all. If she’s got a personality and brains to match her looks, then she’s golden. You’re a lucky guy! She doesn’t by any chance have a single twin sister residing in Ontario Canada does she?

LOL yea thats the one and only. She's sitting right here reading over my shoulder (damnit I hate when people do that). In my eyes the personality/brains are a lil above her looks (but I'm biased on my opinion.) Sorry on the lack of sisters for ya

later

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    wanna_c_gains :/: Your a lucky man.

I like women. All shapes and sizes. Although Im not in to the 60lb model chicks.

As far as the fbb vs mbb thing. I have seen guys say the new mbb's look sick cause of all the HGH abuse. check out Ronnie's bloated abs (you still the man Ronnie but you need to cut down on that shit). On the fipside I have never seen a female post her own pick on here and get flamed.

I probably should have kept my mouth shut but I have this problem. I always have to put in my 2 cents

drop dead fred is offline New Member

Re: pete, you're killing me bro!!

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    bro, she looks like a dude!!i'd feel like i was having sex w/ a man!!i couldn't hit that in a million years.i know i couldn't even get it up for that.dear god
    Partyboy....don't know what you're missing, bro. All that strength and those curves and the solid muscle under a feminine touch...it's the sexiest thing on earth. Gotta love a strong woman!!!! (I know whereof I speak...I'm married to the sexiest, most feminine ironworker in the world. Not to mention she can throw a football as far as I can, and almost out run me, lol!) Sorry for the essay, but my love for tough women knows no bounds!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information