im bored. What's up

Just sitting here in my jammies drinking me some coffee. Not much going on just thinking of some shit. Me and my lady got into a fight earlier today we have not been talking since. She's in the bedroom now sleepping. Sometimes a get childish, like now. I just want to go in there and yell as loud as i can. I wonder if she will like that. Prolly not. I guess i'll wait for 7:00 before i do that, atleast i have exucse Just sitting here still drinking coffee. brb. Ok im back had to get more coffee. Now i got a little caffine buzzz going on. Don't really like the buzz. Arnold is about to be governer, that's crazy shit. Hope he does a good job for Cali. I don't think those cocksuckers should give a shit about his past, hell he's always been talked about and he's still on top, what a fucking trooper. Gotta question his abilities though. Will he be able good governer? I know he majored in financing like 30 yrs ago, but damn that old school. I think it was financing. Motherfuckers act as Arny is a dumbass, little do most people know he is a very educated man. Anybody hear that talk about how he said,"he looked up to hitler" or some shit like that. I thought that shit was crazy, not american for sure, but neither is Korean pussy and i love that shit, well i never actually had Korean pussy, but im sure if i did i would crumb of it. Go Arny, that would be weird if he became president one day. They would have to ad another amendment to make it possible, but fuck it. I think he's paid his dues, well maybe not. The question is, does he love apple pie? I hate apple pie, but then again im home grown american.