Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Big t....................bro don't make me hurt your fist with my face. Btw, got rid of the walker....bought myself a lark! I'm thinking of pimping it!

Iron fist.........damn i couldn't forget him........hell even his avatar scares me!
    Jugg your hilarious bro...I def dig your sence of humor....I bet your a force to be reckoned with if you ever get pissed off

BDTR is offline Retired
    hey hey ive been shot on two seperate occasions too! Once while i was asleep by my roomate and once in a fight. I gotta cast my vote for big t as well.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    1st many props to alot of bro's and I don't think we can tell by posts, but I will have to say and this is not in any order:
    Big T
    bdtr
    Tapout
    Ironfist
    Rickson

But it's hard to say, we can set up a cage or and alley and let it go, but I hate to see bro's fight! I know I'd love to spar and train all 5 of those guys and that's props from me to them. The top 5 but all are #1 on this board.

SID

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Ok, bdtr... you have to explain how in the hell or should I say why your roomate shot you while you were sleeping. Of course with your size I'd wait until you were sleeping to.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    See what I mean?!?!?! Bdtr's so bad they wait till he's asleep to shot at his a**!

Naw Mass.............I'm a blubber not a fighter.

BDTR is offline Retired
    He was scared to shoot me while i was awake, funny though, i still almost killed him when i woke up not knowing i was even shot... fuckin punk. To top it all off, it was over a girl. He was in love with my girlfriend at the time and she wanted nothing to do with his ugly ass, lucky me he was mentally unstable and decided to shoot me while my big ass was snoring in the ARMPIT, never bleed so much in my life but i didn't feel pain till i was done beating him, i thought he missed.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    No balls in your old friend thats for sure. Did he shoot you in the armpit? How bad beating did he get?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    He was scared to shoot me while i was awake, funny though, i still almost killed him when i woke up not knowing i was even shot... fuckin punk. To top it all off, it was over a girl. He was in love with my girlfriend at the time and she wanted nothing to do with his ugly ass, lucky me he was mentally unstable and decided to shoot me while my big ass was snoring in the ARMPIT, never bleed so much in my life but i didn't feel pain till i was done beating him, i thought he missed.
    What cal. gun was it?If it was a 22,probably felt like a flea bite DB

BDTR is offline Retired
    He would have been beaten to death if i didn't fall on the ground from blood loss. My other roomate at the time runs in and thought i shot him because he was on the ground bleeding and im standing up yelling and screaming im gonna kill you. Then he called 911 and i pretty much collapsed, i dont even know how many units of blood i got, but it was a lot. Was in the hospital for 3 weeks 32 stiches in my armpit, now that hurt.

BDTR is offline Retired
    .38 special.

I got hit with a .22 three times in the back, it hurt more than i expected though.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    What cal. gun was it?If it was a 22,probably felt like a flea bite DB

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    .38 special.

I got hit with a .22 three times in the back, it hurt more than i expected though.
    Ive been shot by rock salt for shooting Quail on some guys property.........that shit hurts............And I love to play Paintball....................but that only hurts when shot up close........leaves nice big welts

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    jugg--whats cool is the three pops can go fast to break or slow with warnings to the person what is about to happen--depends on how pissed you are at them

big t--all the jiu jitsu in the world cant stop a bullet--but you have 4 times-- pretty impressive and glad your still around bro

bdtr--thats fucked up bro--shoot you while sleeping

ripsid good to see ya again--hows training going

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I don't think most people can even imagine the kinds of lives these guys live...

The Butcher is offline Member
    You guys need to stop pissing so many people off that they go off and shoot your asses!

I've been shot at a few times, but luckily they were bad shots. But I have no desire to feel a bullet going through my skin.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thing is... i was never really involved in all this stuff. Bad shit just happens to me, i'm the eternal victim of circumstance. I've never been in a gang, never been a criminal, never been a really bad person. I dunno, i guess im a harder person because of it all, but it sort of explains the way i come off now.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I don't think most people can even imagine the kinds of lives these guys live...

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    pffffft, you guys call taht badass?? I personify badass, and cast a vote for myself, for various reasons, a few listed below
    i shave my ehad once a week, but havent clean shaven my face in over 3 years
    i aspire 2 get a tatoo..something small, subtle, and hidden by clothing, but this small sublte something will be a visual refference of HORROR. like a serpant, biting a baby kitten, in the reflection of a bloody dagger, with flames, and stuff.
    i got invited 2 a hells angels party once.
    i own a gun. it may shoot painballs, but as mass junkie stated, they sting, real bad.
    ive been arrested twice in the past year, once for getting caught buying a gram of the hard shit (weed) in a bar bathroom, the other, for getting so wasted i wondered into a families home that i thought was my buddies place, and refused 2 leave(i dont remember the second occassion, but i was filled in when i called the police station the following morning when i woke up with nothing but an obscure memory of a blue uniform/an overwhelming yet unexplainable feeling of regret). both times, they had 2 use 2 sets of handcuffs for my arms 2 reach. oh im not finished yet hombre's
    ive had the cold barrel of a gun pressed up against the back of my neck. by a police officer, who caught me attempting a B and E...
    it was my own house, i triggered an alarm because once again i was wasted, and punched in the wrong security code 2 get into my garage 5 consecutive times. he apologized, then gave me an underage drinking ticket, THAT I NEVER PAID.
    i occassioanlly wear a bandana, even at the dinner table.
    oh yeah, and im on PROBATION!!! for a.......PRANK PHONE CALL!!!! YOU WANNA FUCK WITH THIS??? if so...my apologies.

i must admit the time i actually remember getting arrested, it was awesome when they had 2 use 2 sets of cuffs..hah.
    in all seriousness, holy fuck. ide say its a tie between btdr and big T....thats some crazy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    pffffft, you guys call taht badass?? I personify badass, and cast a vote for myself, for various reasons, a few listed below
    i shave my ehad once a week, but havent clean shaven my face in over 3 years
    i aspire 2 get a tatoo..something small, subtle, and hidden by clothing, but this small sublte something will be a visual refference of HORROR. like a serpant, biting a baby kitten, in the reflection of a bloody dagger, with flames, and stuff.
    i got invited 2 a hells angels party once.
    i own a gun. it may shoot painballs, but as mass junkie stated, they sting, real bad.
    ive been arrested twice in the past year, once for getting caught buying a gram of the hard shit (weed) in a bar bathroom, the other, for getting so wasted i wondered into a families home that i thought was my buddies place, and refused 2 leave(i dont remember the second occassion, but i was filled in when i called the police station the following morning when i woke up with nothing but an obscure memory of a blue uniform/an overwhelming yet unexplainable feeling of regret). both times, they had 2 use 2 sets of handcuffs for my arms 2 reach. oh im not finished yet hombre's
    ive had the cold barrel of a gun pressed up against the back of my neck. by a police officer, who caught me attempting a B and E...
    it was my own house, i triggered an alarm because once again i was wasted, and punched in the wrong security code 2 get into my garage 5 consecutive times. he apologized, then gave me an underage drinking ticket, THAT I NEVER PAID.
    i occassioanlly wear a bandana, even at the dinner table.
    oh yeah, and im on PROBATION!!! for a.......PRANK PHONE CALL!!!! YOU WANNA FUCK WITH THIS??? if so...my apologies.

i must admit the time i actually remember getting arrested, it was awesome when they had 2 use 2 sets of cuffs..hah.
    in all seriousness, holy fuck. ide say its a tie between btdr and big T....thats some crazy shit.
    I think this qualifies you as Quasi Evil---Semi Evil......like the mini me of evil.....lmao.....some funny shit bro

Hey Butcher, I don't go out to piss people off, just for some reason they always start shyte with me. I'm usually a pretty mellow guy until some idiot walks up to me and starts talking shyte or messing with my wife. All that happened with the bar incident was his girlfriend kept watching me and my wife(at the time we were just dating) and he got all pissy and came up and took a swing at me, I ducked and elbowed him in the face and tried walking away, that's when someone yelled gun and I turned just in time to see him aiming it at me and I tried to drop to the ground but he already got a round off and it ripped through my shoulder and pissed me off. As for the other times I was in the military and had been sent in to evacuate a small village and we came under fire. Some memebers of my team were pinned down under heavy fire, well I was hoping to come around and take out the shooter from behind but his spotter suprised me and I took 1 to the leg and 1 to the back. About 5 months later we were in another fire fight when I was the lead man in the room and I took one again in the shoulder. So I was just doing my job.

Can we nominate Tapout as a runner-up for post whoring, check out his attempts to up his post count a bit.

Damn Tex your like arnold in his movies only it´s real
    Sounds like an exciting life.

palme- Just call me Terminator. Actually alot of it was fun, but being in combat will change any man, some worse some for the better. It's made me appreciate life a whole hell of alot more than I used to. Funny thing is when your out there, you're not scared about getting killed, you're more scared about your brothers getting killed. I do miss it all though, even thought about re-enlisting but I want to be around to see my kids grow.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    ripsid good to see ya again--hows training going
    Tap, it's going alright kind of unstable right now, which sucks. We were going on sat's and sparring but everyone got busy I was out of the country most of april sept, was fucked.... Hopefully in Nov or so, I'll go to a real BJJ school. I know who the guy is he's fought for MEGA FIGHTS (K. Shamrocks promotion) and a couple others too. My girl was taking kick boxing at his school also so. I look forward to it big time!
    SORRY FOR JACKING THE THREAD!

SID

The Butcher is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey Butcher, I don't go out to piss people off, just for some reason they always start shyte with me. I'm usually a pretty mellow guy until some idiot walks up to me and starts talking shyte or messing with my wife. All that happened with the bar incident was his girlfriend kept watching me and my wife(at the time we were just dating) and he got all pissy and came up and took a swing at me, I ducked and elbowed him in the face and tried walking away, that's when someone yelled gun and I turned just in time to see him aiming it at me and I tried to drop to the ground but he already got a round off and it ripped through my shoulder and pissed me off. As for the other times I was in the military and had been sent in to evacuate a small village and we came under fire. Some memebers of my team were pinned down under heavy fire, well I was hoping to come around and take out the shooter from behind but his spotter suprised me and I took 1 to the leg and 1 to the back. About 5 months later we were in another fire fight when I was the lead man in the room and I took one again in the shoulder. So I was just doing my job.

Can we nominate Tapout as a runner-up for post whoring, check out his attempts to up his post count a bit.
    Well T, all I can say is that we are all glad you are still around, and your kids will appreciate it even more. So, it's probably a good thing you didn't re-enlist.

Now all you gotta do is stop getting guys girlfriends to check you out in bars, and you should be safe!

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    Well T, all I can say is that we are all glad you are still around, and your kids will appreciate it even more. So, it's probably a good thing you didn't re-enlist.

Now all you gotta do is stop getting guys girlfriends to check you out in bars, and you should be safe!
    Damn these good looks of mine.... I'm glad to still be around myself.

big tex
    sorry bro--havent posted much lately in the last few months so i thought i'd catch it up with this thread--its my kind of thread

Just gotta bust your balls from time to time.

tex thats cool bro--see what mean days later before i answer--always too sleepy anymore

Not a problem...... ya know what will help cure that tiredness right.... it's this thing we all like to call sleep. Just playing, quit working so damn hard bro and have some time for yourself.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I don't know why, but for some reason reading through these posts I'm reminded of an old story (joke):

2 guys are walking in the woods and they come up on a big black bear. The one buddy looks at his other buddy and asks "do you think that you can out run the bear?". The other buddy looks back and says "Don't really care...all I have to do is outrun you" and takes off running.

Some of you somebiatches are mean mofos. I don't think ANY of you could woop my ass!!! You couldn't catch me! I'd be setting new world sprint and distance records if you ever got mad at me! lol

peace,

ttgb

ttgb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information