Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    wooo thats rough red.... are you sure a girl balmed him up???
    He he he the look on his face was priceless, I still remember it 18 years later... this idiot thought he'd be getting a handjob as initiation... yeah right...

And of course the coach knew darn well, so he made sure this guy was on the first line out on the ice... never seen anyone skate so crooked and squirm non stop...

Red

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    He he he the look on his face was priceless, I still remember it 18 years later... this idiot thought he'd be getting a handjob as initiation... yeah right...

And of course the coach knew darn well, so he made sure this guy was on the first line out on the ice... never seen anyone skate so crooked and squirm non stop...

Red
    Thats hilarious.........I hope he had a good sence of humor about it..........

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Hey red you should pay a visit to your sons hockey team on the down-low and start the initiation back up

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hey red you should pay a visit to your sons hockey team on the down-low and start the initiation back up
    To much sugar for you today

I wish... no initiations takes so much away from the camaradery and team spirit... but league rules forbid it... and it's not just in hockey! All kiddy sports leagues expressely forbid any kind of initiation, hazing or passage rites...

My sons coaches are not even allowed to give them a load of shit in the lockers after a game for playing terribly (shiet, I still remember our coach screaming his head off at us in the lockers after we fucked up games badly... I guarantee the next game we tried harder! We weren't even smart enough to figure out he was acting!)

Now they have to give them "positive encouragement" all the time and point out to the kids the "positive aspects" of being creamed by another team 14 to 1...

Red

I wish... no initiations takes so much away from the camaradery and team spirit... but league rules forbid it... and it's not just in hockey! All kiddy sports leagues expressely forbid any kind of initiation, hazing or passage rites...

My sons coaches are not even allowed to give them a load of shit in the lockers after a game for playing terribly (shiet, I still remember our coach screaming his head off at us in the lockers after we fucked up games badly... I guarantee the next game we tried harder! We weren't even smart enough to figure out he was acting!)

Now they have to give them "positive encouragement" all the time and point out to the kids the "positive aspects" of being creamed by another team 14 to 1...

Red
    Shit i still remember being paddled by my principal back in elementary school...they dont do that either anymore

"Boys you did great today... getting betten 14-0 is not that bad... Jeff you toke getting a hockey stick up the ass with Pride Ben, getting checked through the glass captured the audience.." BULLSHIT!!! hehe

"Boys you did great today... getting betten 14-0 is not that bad... Jeff you toke getting a hockey stick up the ass with Pride Ben, getting checked through the glass captured the audience.." BULLSHIT!!! hehe
    Ha ha ha ha thats too funny!!!!

(mostly because thats exactly what one of those "positive pep speeches" sounds like!)

Oh man... whats this world coming to...

Red

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK it's been a very long day..........gonna go try and get some sleep....gotta go to work tomorrow for 3 1/2 hrs., then I'm off..............hell yeah it will be friday

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    OK it's been a very long day..........gonna go try and get some sleep....gotta go to work tomorrow for 3 1/2 hrs., then I'm off..............hell yeah it will be friday
    Good Night bro

Ha ha ha ha thats too funny!!!!

(mostly because thats exactly what one of those "positive pep speeches" sounds like!)

Oh man... whats this world coming to...

Red
    today I dropped my son off at school and asked the teacher "Whats going on tomorrow for haloween.. do you need cupcakes or something"... and get this "O we dont celibrate haloween"

I was shocked.. well he is in a private christian school.. but I mean come on.. no halloween parties?? It is getting lame

I was thinking about pulling an "all-nighter" when I get home... I got a new CPU game "Temple of Elemental Evil" and it rocks.. I also took tomorrow off from work.

I was thinking about pulling an "all-nighter" when I get home... I got a new CPU game "Temple of Elemental Evil" and it rocks.. I also took tomorrow off from work.
    Thanks for reminding me,I need to buy candy for the kids

i could always give out amps

ok give out the candy and send me the amps in the mail...

He he he screw handing out tootsie-Rolls, you got to hand out Dbol -Rolls!

Big'Ol man... no halloween party at school just SUCKS... it's just wrong. They dress up all day and have an afternoon party at my kids school.

He wanted to dress up as a punk rocker so I spent about 2 hours this evening dying his hair red, blue and green (temp dye) and tomorrow morning before school we spike it Johnny Rotten style

He's also got my old (old!) torn leather jacket from when I was a kid with studs and chains on it (too big on him, but it looks cool!), ripped to shreads jeans, and even "safety pin" earings.

That'll be a sight!

Red

hehe ya sounds cool.. my son has a ninja coustum he's wearing... just hope he doesnt turn out like bdtr!! im gonna be the hulk cause hes into that now after the movies and all... he was telling his friends "my dads gonna be the hulk for halloween!" hehe

He he he screw handing out tootsie-Rolls, you got to hand out Dbol -Rolls!

Big'Ol man... no halloween party at school just SUCKS... it's just wrong. They dress up all day and have an afternoon party at my kids school.

He wanted to dress up as a punk rocker so I spent about 2 hours this evening dying his hair red, blue and green (temp dye) and tomorrow morning before school we spike it Johnny Rotten style

He's also got my old (old!) torn leather jacket from when I was a kid with studs and chains on it (too big on him, but it looks cool!), ripped to shreads jeans, and even "safety pin" earings.

That'll be a sight!

Red
    Great idea Red,have tons of dbol

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    i could always give out amps
    Your location is a bit of a mystery, but I can make Clearwater in 5 hours.

What time will you be passing out the "candy?"

Quote Originally Posted by swellin

I'll recognize you with the guns

Swellin Guest
    I'll recognize you with the guns
    I see...that means I need to be in costume.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin

Hey bro u most be close to me........I can do it in around 6 hrs., u east or west side of state.

Hey bro u most be close to me........I can do it in around 6 hrs., u east or west side of state.
    Come on down ......AMPS for eveyone

Come on down ......AMPS for eveyone
    Bull I got keen people in tampa and clearwater.....gonna be in Jacks this weekend for the big game.....damn I got to get out more and meet some of the bros.....it so hard for me to get away...being in this suit with my arms tied....and what's up with the padded walls.....and cold food on a tray.....some times they crack a vent and let some sun in.......my punishment for my crime is to stay on this board for the next 30 years with no possible parole.....surely someone can break me out and let me roam around in the open....while the cool wind blows thru my hair..........damn I miss the outside world....shhhhhhhhh...the voices are calling.............I have to go answer them....I'll be back..............soon.

Bull I got keen people in tampa and clearwater.....gonna be in Jacks this weekend for the big game.....damn I got to get out more and meet some of the bros.....it so hard for me to get away...being in this suit with my arms tied....and what's up with the padded walls.....and cold food on a tray.....some times they crack a vent and let some sun in.......my punishment for my crime is to stay on this board for the next 30 years with no possible parole.....surely someone can break me out and let me roam around in the open....while the cool wind blows thru my hair..........damn I miss the outside world....shhhhhhhhh...the voices are calling.............I have to go answer them....I'll be back..............soon.
    I'll try to be very quiet......but ask them to untie you.......Shhhhhh....I hear them to....Ok....they're gone.....Ohhhhhhhh shit they're back again.What?No I won't........Ok I will........No ............Please No................shhhhhhhh

I can do it in 3

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I can do it in 3
    Tell cutie face that

Tell cutie face that
    She only likes the big guys

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    She only likes the big guys
    How true

How true
    One day I'm gonna grow up and be big.

One Day im Gonna Grow Up

I think he meant big cocks

I don't wanna grow up! I'm a toys'r'us kid! Everyone sing along!

(christ, I really am a Toys'r'us kids, I go nuts when I go into a toy store! It's all for my son, honest!!!!)

Red

(christ, I really am a Toys'r'us kids, I go nuts when I go into a toy store! It's all for my son, honest!!!!)

Red
    Yeah right

Red
    Me too I always make a bee line straight towards the Star Wars section

I just love everything about a toy store!!! Ah man, I think I'll have to go buy my son a few new toys tomorrow!!!

Who needs electronics, home theatre, hardware or automotive stores when you got TOY stores! Haaar! Haaawr!

Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information