Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Babyweight is offline Female Member

Your most memorable (insane) moments

I've searched through old threads from way back when, and I thought there already was a thread similar to this one except it was your most memorable moment in the gym...Well what I'd like to know is.....what would be one (hell I don't care how many) of your most craziest moments or thing that has happened to you..
    I have a few, but I'll start off with one that just won't leave my mind....I was apauled... (sp?) Hope this doesn't drag too much...I haven't posted in 6 months, so I may have lost my touch! ANYWAYS.........
    2 weeks ago I was driving home from work and I was involved in a hit and run. As the girl (maybe 16 years) side swiped me and ran me into the median, blew out my tire, she proceeded to stop in the parking lot on the side of the road. As I walked up to her Durango to gather her insurance information she tells me that she doesn't have any... Then as I begin to ask her for her phone number the next thing she says to me in these exact words is (hope this isn't too offensive, if so I apologize) "My momma says I's gots to Go!" and she tore off. I was just standing there dumbfounded, and luckily got her tag number...Cops got her in a matter of 20 minutes... I even told the officer what she said to me and he wouldn't stop laughing at me... Then at work this is all I've heard from my co workers...so yes, it may be pretty cheesy, but I thought I'd share..

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    My most mermorable moment in the gym as of right now is when I put up 2000 lbs on the leg press.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    haven't posted in 6 months, so I may have lost my touch!
    yeah, who are you again ??

KeyMastur is offline VET
    baby baby baby.....got a question for you - i thought you said most memorable moment in the gym ???

c'mon now, let's hear some gym stories.

you know you love me. haha.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Doing shrugs with no straps with 200lb dumbells and dropping them on some assholes gallon jug of gatorade making it explode ALL over everything within 10 feet.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Doing shrugs with no straps with 200lb dumbells and dropping them on some assholes gallon jug of gatorade making it explode ALL over everything within 10 feet.
    lol, that's great.

my most memorable gym moment i guess was the first time i hit 225 on flat bench. There was something magical about slapping that second plate on. I can't wait to hit 315 to get that feeling all over again.

redrock is offline Member
    Working out next to these boner kids who were doing shrugs with 70lbs db's thinking they were hard. I walked up, said excuse me, grabbed the 125's and repped them out. That was a great moment. RR

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Up 5 days tweeking attempted to do a 250lb barbell shoulder press, got the bar up and RIIIIP, there went my pec

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Up 5 days tweeking attempted to do a 250lb barbell shoulder press, got the bar up and RIIIIP, there went my pec

owww.. did it hurt? damns all I gotta say

actually my pec and my bicep tore

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Some guy was using the incline bench doing like 20lb dumbell curls. I'm thinking "No biggie I can wait." This guy is wearing a Champs Sports weight belt and did like 80lbs on the leg press earlier grunting and stuggling. It was a joke.

Then the peice of shit just sits there when he's done with the incline bench. I wait 5 minutes and I ask him if he's gonna do anything. He then gets up (Doens't respond) and gets ready to walk out.

I just pull a fucking nutty "You ignorant peice of shit I was talking to you! Next time sit your ass on some nautilus equipment and don't fucking take up other people's time or you'll be fucking sorry."

Next time I saw him in there I made sure to drop the 100lb dumbells right by his feet (Missing his toes by a couple of inches).

None the less, he hasn't come back since.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    actually my pec and my bicep tore
    did they reattached your bicep muscle a little higher for you

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    owww.. did it hurt? damns all I gotta say
    Actually no it did not hurt at all, all i heard was a big ass ear crunching rip, i can't discribe it. It was an internal sound.

I knew what i had done days later when i went to do some pushups, the pain was unbearable.

I never had surgery, i think it's too late now.

musta not been a complete seperation.. I seen that happen on worlds strongest man.. guy was doing steel bend over his head and something snapped... he realled back and grabbed his chest.. complete seperation..

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Having some ugly asshole drop his wimpy 200lb dumbells while he was doing shrugs on my gallon gaterade jug and sending it everywhere

BTW guys she said not in the gym. She just mentioned there is a similar one already up about in the gym crazy experiences. You bunch of stupid muscle heads

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Having some ugly asshole drop his wimpy 200lb dumbells while he was doing shrugs on my gallon gaterade jug and sending it everywhere

BTW guys she said not in the gym. She just mentioned there is a similar one already up about in the gym crazy experiences. You bunch of stupid muscle heads

::Cries::

I'm not a muscle head I'm a wimp!

there was not complete seperation, but the pec muscle did rip you can see when i flex it you can see some tear at the point where my biecep connects to my pec. I don't really know how to describe it.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    My most memorable moment gym-wise?

The first time I clean, jerked and pressed 225lbs.

I was in my basement and my older brother was watching a hockey game, I was sitting with him and I got up and hit the weights we have in the basement. The bar was already loaded with 185lbs and he said, "I bet you can't clean, jerk and press that." I didn't think I could either, but I did it with ease. Surprised him too. I got brave and loaded up 2 plates. He said, "Don't hurt yourself" and continued to watch the game, expecting me NOT to be able to do it. So I went, clean and jerked it up, my bro was surprised and then boom....there was the press. I threw it down with pride and watched the rest of the game with him.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    My most memorable moment gym-wise?

The first time I clean, jerked and pressed 225lbs.

I was in my basement and my older brother was watching a hockey game, I was sitting with him and I got up and hit the weights we have in the basement. The bar was already loaded with 185lbs and he said, "I bet you can't clean, jerk and press that." I didn't think I could either, but I did it with ease. Surprised him too. I got brave and loaded up 2 plates. He said, "Don't hurt yourself" and continued to watch the game, expecting me NOT to be able to do it. So I went, clean and jerked it up, my bro was surprised and then boom....there was the press. I threw it down with pride and watched the rest of the game with him.
    Holy shit...how deep is your basement or how high are your ceilings???

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Holy shit...how deep is your basement or how high are your ceilings???

In Toronto bro, we have BIG basements. When we had our house built, we had the basement ceiling raised to 11 feet. Makes a huge difference when you have a high ceiling and windows in your basement.

In Toronto bro, we have BIG basements. When we had our house built, we had the basement ceiling raised to 11 feet. Makes a huge difference when you have a high ceiling and windows in your basement.
    where are the pics ... I waited till 3am for you to post some up!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RON

RON"s on the ball tonight,meds kicking in well these days huh?

Road rage has had me insane sometimes.

Some bitch cut me off and started cussing at me in the lane next to me. I took my bottle of snapple and whipped it at her face. It missed her face but broke all over the interior of her car. I proceded to cut infront of her and pull a brake test.

where are the pics ... I waited till 3am for you to post some up!!!

Sorry bro
    I ended up going to Denny's to have a breakfast. I took pictures of the money I had to pay for the food, a dollar coin spinning on the tabletop and of plaza's in my neighbourhood. Nothin' special. I couldn't find anything WORTH posting. But I promise I'll make it up to you Friday the latest. I promise Big Ol' Legs with some entertainin' pics man.

Sorry bro
    I ended up going to Denny's to have a breakfast. I took pictures of the money I had to pay for the food, a dollar coin spinning on the tabletop and of plaza's in my neighbourhood. Nothin' special. I couldn't find anything WORTH posting. But I promise I'll make it up to you Friday the latest. I promise Big Ol' Legs with some entertainin' pics man.

thats cool.. sounds good.. maybe that hottie you were talking about??

Which hotty bro? I got lot's man.

any one man... IM desperate!!!

Aight aight aight!
    Just for YOU though! 'Cause I disappointed you last night with the No-Show on the pics up in my 'Bored' thread...

I'll make it up for you. I have 3 nights of partying before I have to work Saturday and Sunday night which MEANS 3 nights of hoochie-mama pictures. I'll blank out their faces, put post their bodies. Woo-wee.

Aight aight aight!
    Just for YOU though! 'Cause I disappointed you last night with the No-Show on the pics up in my 'Bored' thread...

I'll make it up for you. I have 3 nights of partying before I have to work Saturday and Sunday night which MEANS 3 nights of hoochie-mama pictures. I'll blank out their faces, put post their bodies. Woo-wee.
    Man,I waited up all night to rub one out,WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Man,I waited up all night to rub one out,WTF
    ya but you say'd even good lookin dogs doing it would do it for you

ya but you say'd even good lookin dogs doing it would do it for you

And I wasn't shitting...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    And I wasn't shitting...
    your on some GOOD test.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    How’s this one babyweight;

I was out partying with some buds (I’d guess it was when I was around 21 or so) and was on my way back home (slightly buzzed……stopped drinking about two or three hours before hitting the road) around four in the morning. Well, I’m fumbling around with the radio as I was passing an on-ramp for I-275 and hadn’t noticed this biker dude merging into my lane. He still had plenty of room to continue ahead of me before merging but for whatever reason he was coming into my lane. I notice all this at the last minute and swerve to allow him room to come over. Mind you he is to merge into traffic, I was not obligated to move over but being the nice guy that I am I make the effort. Well, this jerk flips me the finger like I was crowding him on purpose. Of course this makes me give him the finger as well, along with a few choice words (which I’m sure he could not hear due to the fact my windows were up). Now this guy on the bike was a full blown Hell’s Angle type in fact I’m pretty sure he was a member of the Outlaw club that’s local here in FL so he didn’t look like the real friendly type, know what I mean? Anyway we’re tooling down the road shooting fingers back and forth as I notice him reaching into a bag hanging on his gas tank………..well I was sure he was going for a gun……….no doubt about it. Just as he gets the handle out of the bag I turn the car towards him and run him right off the road. He goes down the ditch and I keep driven on home. He didn’t crash or flip over but he did lay it down in the grass. I really didn’t give a crap either way just as long as he didn’t get that gun out. I thought he was damn lucky there was no guard rail because I’d have had no problem running him into that as well.

I could tell you about the time a guy hit me through my car window sitting at a light in Miami or the time I crawled out of my house when it caught fire and burned to the ground. Better yet how bout the time I walked into my friends house after his mentally ill brother killed the whole family with a sledge hammer. No doubt I have witnessed and been in some strange s**t…………….no doubt.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    My very first day at the gym I was working out with my older hockey teamates and they told me to strap my arms in to do hanging leg raises. Of course I did as I was told and as soon as my arms were in their they pantsed me butt naked....took me awhile to get out of those straps to pull everything back up.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    [QUOTE=Juggernaut2148]I was out partying with some buds (I’d guess it was when I was around 21 or so) QUOTE]

Back in the 1800´s

That sledge hammer story was fucked up jugg!

Okay....either I worded my thread wrong OR...you guys weren't listening..
    I said....the only search I could find was the most memorable moment in the gym....so I wanted to know your most insane memorable moment...It doesn't have to be in the gym, because we already have that thread....duuuuhh
    But...if your most insane moments are the ones posted in the gym...then.ok...\

Juggernaut2148 was more along the lines I was looking for. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

those were good though...
    BW

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    baby baby baby.....got a question for you - i thought you said most memorable moment in the gym ???

c'mon now, let's hear some gym stories.

you know you love me. haha.
    wait a minute....I think I found the culprit.. (sp)

Thanks.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Okay....either I worded my thread wrong OR...you guys weren't listening..
    I said....the only search I could find was the most memorable moment in the gym....so I wanted to know your most insane memorable moment...It doesn't have to be in the gym, because we already have that thread....duuuuhh
    But...if your most insane moments are the ones posted in the gym...then.ok...\

Juggernaut2148 was more along the lines I was looking for. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

those were good though...
    BW

I follow directions pretty good sometimes. Except when trying to set the clock on my VCR.......................DAMN you to hell you evil machine! hahaha

alko is offline Junior Member
    The time I woke up half naked and without any front teeth in a padded cell at the local hospital back home in Sweden. I do not remember, but I believe I drank a little bit too much and fell over. My mom worked at the hospital so naturally she heard about it pretty quickly, and apparently the police brought me in since they could not wake me up. Then the personal at the hospital were so nice so the pumped my stomach, and from then on I knew my limits, but never obeyed them!!

In the gym, just like ChrisA. said, the first time 225 went up in the bench.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information