Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: police visit

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    You sure it wasn't Chuck Norris shooting a scene of Walker, Texas Ranger?
    hahaha, maybe they just watched Shaft 2000 and got inspired!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Seriously, when do cops fight?

mass junkie is offline banned
    You sure it wasn't Chuck Norris shooting a scene of Walker, Texas Ranger?
    Awwww man that was hilarious 50% ....poor anal devourer

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I know a local cop that was once Mr New Jersey that still is hardcore into lifting and he takes pleasure in using his size to rough up the bad guys...

I would love to see this mofo on cops to show what really happens when the bad guys resist...

I witnessed one skinny prick try to take a swing on him once and it wasn't pretty...

Now that I hijacked this thread I'm out...

Peace

Seriously, when do cops fight?

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    I hate the bastards too many rights for them, can lie their ass off to try to get you to confess for something. Is it true they can search a vehicle for illegal substances if the probable cause is speeding.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ok..first off, how did they know they were ampules? Second off, if they showed up with the police and the police were going to get a search warrent they are oign to have a hard case. Third, anything, and I mean anything that remotely looks like it could be associated to gear, needs to go. Melting your hard drive is the only way you are going to hide anything. But, honestly I would play it safe for a few weeks and lay low. You should be fine after that.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    look in the computer forum for how to's on hardrive wiping. so you dont waste money by melting.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    Lloyd, no they can't, but, if they believe you are under the influence, or you are hiding and evading a controlled substance, or your vehicle matches the descrpition od one call in. Then yes they can..simple as that.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    they threatened you? did you get badge #'s...

sometimes it takes a ski mask and at trip in the back alley when their taking out the trash to get some points across...

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    they are all worthless bastards. screw them they dont have s hit on me! i dont do anything other then torture a few people here and there for the fun of it. preferably cops. they can put those ampules with the gerbils.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Fry your hard drive?? Screw that. If they catch gear in your house, they dont need the hard drive. Save your computer. All these people saying so easily and quickly to melt your drive. Come on now.
    They cant convict with just a hard drive with addresses and price lists.

i love feds!!! if you see this HI!!! come back over for some crumpets you lovely sacks of bile

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well what they were doing at the door was poor and old style police tactics. Law enforcement is held to a mircroscope unlike just in the last few years.

Deal is what they were doing and I pm'd AD with this is... They dont have to abide by any Supreme Court rulings until the time of arrest. Anything before the arrest is open game. They know this and so they are trying to gather evidence and self incriminating statements before they continue to use against you. At time of arrest several things must happen. Miranada is one. If you are smart you can stall there questioning and aggravate the investigation by invoking right to counsel so they try to get around this by questioning you before they arrest you. Soon as you invoke the 6th all questioning must cease immediately. They hate that. Also the 5th (self incrimination). They will try to get you to incriminate yourself and question you and antimidate you. If they arrest you they can not do this. Your statements before an arrest are admisable in court. At the least law sais they can atleast use the statement to impeach you if a judge decides a prior arrest statement can not be used.

My advice to anyone reading this. Dont say a word or admit to anything even if you are not arrested and they begin questioning you. As soon as you are arrested invoke your rights to counsel even if they dont read miranda to you. They dont have to read you miranda until you are about to be questioned during a custodial arrest. So if they dont read you your rights at first doesn't mean anything.

Also, dont count on them not saying anything at all. Law clearly states they can still used tactics such as lieing to make you think you are in some serious trouble. Yep thats right they can lie through there teeth. They will tell you you are going to jail for life for what you did and scare you but it probably aint true.

Also, they can feed statements to each other while you are listening. Such as while driving you to the jail. The two officers dont have to address you directly but they can sit up front and scare you by talking about what they are going to do to you amongst themselves and things like "wish this guy would talk maybe we can help him out of this if he tells us what we need to know". That is allowed. Dont go for it.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hes from Iowa.... hehe they get real stupid cops there...
    Hell...I was in newton for a summer. They pullyour ass over if you dont have your seatbelt, i got pulled over when i was with my uncle for going 2mph over the limit!!!

newton sucks! i hate newton. and those d a m n figs too!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    man.. am I the only one that finds it disturbing LMR knows so much about this...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ok this might sound crazy but how about just giving ur hard drive to a relative or friend to keep somewhere until things cool down instead of destroying it??

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Yeah no **** AD...but I like the scoreboard bro. I will light up every mother****er in that town up in darts. oh, and Reida Reed, shes my aunt . The person who helped create the band Buffalo Joe.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    man.. am I the only one that finds it disturbing LMR knows so much about this...
    Told ya man. Someone has to protect you sexual offenders around here bigol' if you dont stop hanging out in them elementary school yards looking for a gf and catching criminal sexual conduct charges bro. Least try the highschool for once. 16 to much of a challenge to ya?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information