Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Hey Mass.... be prepared brother... I may be coming to Florida real soon for a long stay.... Jugg, got a couch I can crash on?
    Come on down Big T

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    actually none of those were of his wife........... Shes pregnant and due in about a month or so.......Poor thing......you know she most really Love mart to drive all that way....as uncomfortable as she must be and all.....she's a real trooper
    holy smokes she is 7-8 months pregnant......I bet they were stoppin every hour or so for a bathroom break.......I know when my wife got that far along we didn't go to far from the house.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    **** Mass those are some really good pics.... Looks like you had a nice time.
    My girlfriend and I went to Marathon last April and stayed at the Ramada...did alot of fishing over there...We didn't do much fishing on the Atlantic side due to the weather, and I really wanted to do some deep sea fishing..ended up on the Gulf side and picked up quite a few snapper...

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    holy smokes she is 7-8 months pregnant......I bet they were stoppin every hour or so for a bathroom break.......I know when my wife got that far along we didn't go to far from the house.
    Omg....Rotflmao....how could I forget about that.......Bro..they were stopping alright...but not because of her........lmao....bro....Mart has a bladder problem or something...that focker had to piss every 15 minutes....literally...I kid you not...it was the funniest thing...wait till he reads this......awwww man that was funny..........Hes a big boy too....I bet he could give bigollegs a run for his money in the legs dept

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Looks like fun Mass....My parents' business have a Condo down on Islamorada (I turn at the Tom Thumb) near the Tiki Bar. It's funny, I was thinking I might go down to the Keys this coming weekend with some friends, and then I saw this thread. No alcohol for me though, as Im still cutting down all the excess body fat....

Swellin Guest
    That looks pretty inviting Mass. Maybe one day, I can make it down there. PurePower and I were talking about a trip to Destin to go fishing. Plenty of fun to be had down there too!

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    That looks pretty inviting Mass. Maybe one day, I can make it down there. PurePower and I were talking about a trip to Destin to go fishing. Plenty of fun to be had down there too!
    Dont forget swellin.....we're all supposed to get together in April or March....in Orlando

TPAK is offline Associate Member
    one more of the 7 mile bridge.......it really was a nice day out ...this one is for all you Northerners....eat your heart out

Thanks allot Mass. I am up here freezing my ass off. Looks like a great time. Glad you had fun bro.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Ok guys. I drove straight back from the keys to chattanooga to make sure Mass was not talking any ****. Obviously I am to late.

Serously, I had one of the best time in years. Mass is truely a cool guy , someone I am proud to call a friend. If any of you geyt a chance to go to south Fl. get in touch with Mass you will have a good time, you may not catch many fish and he may be 2 hours late but you will have a good time.

The Vegas trip will be nuts if me and Mass show up.

Oh yeah folks my wife was in the room when those picture were taken and it was all in good fun. Now Vegas may be a different story, What ever happens in vegas stays in Vegas.

Thanks Mass
    P.S. He talks like a yankee, trust me Florida is not no longer part of the south.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ass fishing huh? You should have told me, i got my own wand and setup of hooks...

Mass I said you didn't have to block my face but **** man I am one ugly bastard when I'm drunk.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Mass I said you didn't have to block my face but **** man I am one ugly bastard when I'm drunk.
    Naaa....you're still ugly when sober as well. hahahahahaha J/J

You guys sounded like you had a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Naaa....you're still ugly when sober as well. hahahahahaha J/J

You guys sounded like you had a good time.
    Hey bro we seiously wished you where there. We talked about you and a couple others on here we wanted to hang with. Maybe next time we all can get together when I come. I know everyone in the south is supposed to get together at the end of march or first of april but that is when my little girl is do and I aint missing that for any of you ugly bastards.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Yeah but bad mouthing me isn't really talking about me is it? hahahaha

next time I'll have to run down and catchup with you bros. Be honest, you had to bait Mass' hook didn't you? hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Yeah but bad mouthing me isn't really talking about me is it? hahahaha

next time I'll have to run down and catchup with you bros. Be honest, you had to bait Mass' hook didn't you? hahahahaha
    Yes i did, it was funny as hell. He would grab one of the shrimp and just squeal. He said they are to slimey and could not stand touching them. I barely got any fishing done because I was always rebating his hook were he kept getting it caught on the bridge.J\J Mass for a yankee he was a pretty good old boy.

By the way I may be ugly as hell but the woman must have been feeling realy sorry for me because they kept buying me drinks all night(ask Mass it got pretty bad)

Omg....Rotflmao....how could I forget about that.......Bro..they were stopping alright...but not because of her........lmao....bro....Mart has a bladder problem or something...that focker had to piss every 15 minutes....literally...I kid you not...it was the funniest thing...wait till he reads this......awwww man that was funny..........Hes a big boy too....I bet he could give bigollegs a run for his money in the legs dept
    Yes I have a bladder the size of a pea. At one time I could not even make it between stores and made him pull over on the side of the road and if you have been to the keys there is only one road and he pulled in front of a gated condo community, If course about the time I had Bo Bo out the gate came flying open( should have seen it coming).

Mass everyone can see the pics bro you may not be as tall but you are one thick boy and I mean thick the way you mean it not my deffinition of thick. I look like a chubby little ****er. Big O you have no worries about my legs yet but they are my pride and joy, so maybe one day.

Man dont tell Juggy that we actually like him........I have a reputation to uphold.....hahahaha

Man dont tell Juggy that we actually like him........I have a reputation to uphold.....hahahaha
    Sorry Bro, I didn't mean we wanted them there and wanted to hang with them because we liked them. What I should have said was we talked about them and wanted them there because we thought they would yell the loudest when we threw them off the bridge.

Mass check your mail

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    **** bro going fishing and you're not enviting the rest of us! WTF is that!?!?
    Mass, me and the misses may be down around Easter bro! We'll do some fishin! Love the fishin...

T, where you at bro????? Sent you an email...

And Mart was that you and Dorf??? from Dorf on golf????

SID

Just rippin' ya Mass!

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Mass, me and the misses may be down around Easter bro! We'll do some fishin! Love the fishin...

SID

Just rippin' ya Mass!
    Sid I already told you to get your ass down here....Im always down to drink a fellow Ar member under the table.... ...and yeah im short....but your ugly....

Sid I already told you to get your ass down here....Im always down to drink a fellow Ar member under the table.... ...and yeah im short....but your ugly....
    Ugly!????!!! I'm Fugly bro, and you ... well.... ****, mass I can't cap on ya, everytime you post I seem to wish I was you! Deek!

SID

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Ugly!????!!! I'm Fugly bro, and you ... well.... ****, mass I can't cap on ya, everytime you post I seem to wish I was you! Deek!

SID
    thats so sad sid

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    thats so sad sid
    Ain't that the truth! I need to reevaluate my life I think.... ****, rock bottom.... well no where to go but up I hope!

SID

He is a little bastard but he's loads of fun. And you must be a real ugly bastard if you are impressed with his looks.

SID

Just rippin' ya Mass!

Swellin Guest
    Dont forget swellin.....we're all supposed to get together in April or March....in Orlando
    Sounds like a winner...just keep me updated. I think Db is heading North during the first part of March.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information