Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Here is a new one for y'all - just released! I had a hard time thinking about how to position it - descided to put a large graphic on the back and small logo on the front, pocket side... if majority thinks the large graphic would be better on the front and nothing on the back - easy fix...

Dude this graphic is TIGHT!!!

I think it should be stretched over the back of the shirt.. on the front of the shirt should have one word or maybe a short phrase "Got test?..." or somethin like that

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Warrior...

IMO I think you should put a warrior logo across the front (not the small one above the breast, but a normal size one) then that on the back.

I also think you shoulda used the "baby" for the PWO meal instead. Its so much more shocking..... also (i'm a novice) are sust and dbol even stacked?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Dude this graphic is TIGHT!!!

I think it should be stretched over the back of the shirt.. on the front of the shirt should have one word or maybe a short phrase "Got test?..." or somethin like that
    It is. Its got a pocket logo on the front and then the "Test is Best" graphic on the back...

Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Warrior...

IMO I think you should put a warrior logo across the front (not the small one above the breast, but a normal size one) then that on the back.

I also think you shoulda used the "baby" for the PWO meal instead. Its so much more shocking..... also (i'm a novice) are sust and dbol even stacked?
    Thanks for the feedback - this is actually turning out to be one of my favorite designs... I added some alternate layouts - one the way it was, and one with a front logo and back design...

Babies are much less filling than the t-bones and sirloin you can shave off a training partner Also.. eating babies?

Sust and Dbol can be stacked - but Sust has some faster acting esters in it that raise blood androgen levels quicker than a single heavy ester - which could negate the need for a Dianabol jump on a cycle... but it does also has some very heavy esters that take time to saturate. It really all depends on what you are trying to accomplish and how you run all the gear you will be using/stacking. Mind you - this is for entertainment purposes only, the graphics are built more around humor than accuracy... the words "Dbol" and "Sust" aren't tradenames and safe to use... "Winny" would also be safe... and I have used that as well (CanYouDrinkWinny.com for example)...
    Last edited by Warrior; 05-22-2004 at 09:08 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    ... and this?
    You know I will buy this one as soon as it is available.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Keep us posted as to when the sus,dbol shirts will be available.I can get some early Xmas shopping done.

~DB

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You know I will buy this one as soon as it is available.
    Okay - they are both up now. WarriorFX.com...
    This image is awesome
    "NO! I'm NOT on steroids ..."

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Warrior that new design kicks ass........... the 'posedown' was always my favorite shirt of yours...........

Does RP7 get a 'designer's discount'?

Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Warrior that new design kicks ass........... the 'posedown' was always my favorite shirt of yours...........

Does RP7 get a 'designer's discount'?
    Designers discount? Put it this way - as long as people keep ordering, I'll keep creating stuff... and like I have said before, I take suggestions made here very seriously... many have come from AR suggestions as well as sig quotes.

Coupon code: DADNGRAD for $4 off $40 or more (consider it a shipping discount) until the first of June...

If y'all could pass on the links like Lobsterman did for Rogerthedog.com to different boards - KARMA TO ALL OF YOU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information