Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey M'guy read this story...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4684713/

Would this be something ud proudly do also?

Insurgents threatened in a videotape to burn three Japanese hostages alive if Tokyo did not withdraw from the U.S.-led coalition within three days, the first such ultimatum involving foreign civilians in Iraq. Japan immediately demanded their release and said it saw no reason to pull out. Two Arab residents of Jerusalem and a Canadian, all of them humanitarian workers, reportedly were kidnapped along with the Japanese civilians, while Britain confirmed that a British civilian had disappeared in what could be another kidnapping.
    of corse they will not burn them they r just telling this to put pressure on the japaneese gov

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    of corse they will not burn them they r just telling this to put pressure on the japaneese gov

Ohhh of course not... But u support that, right? And what will u say if they do burn them. We'll see.............

OG

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Ohhh of course not... But u support that, right? And what will u say if they do burn them. We'll see.............

OG
    Those guys are going to be eaten...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah the japanese and korean hostages are already dead.

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Yeah, nice try, MilitiaGuy. You think that's so terrible? How about the 6000+ innocent American men, women, and CHILDREN that died in the 9/11 attack? I actually became sick when they released the names and ages of the passengers on those planes, some children were only 2 and 4 years old!!! Americans have NEVER done anything like that to your people. And don't tell me Americans did the same with the attack on Saddam's regime!! Bush gave Saddam MANY, MANY forewarnings of the consequences of not honoring America's demand to get rid of his WMD's before actually making an attack. While no WMD's were found, there was satellite images that showed such activity, which likely meant that if Saddam didn't possess any WMD's, he at least had a hand in the trafficking of such materials...
    you are very misinformed, Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 attack. Those terrorists were from al qaide, sent by Osama bin ladeen.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Yeah, nice try, MilitiaGuy. You think that's so terrible? How about the 6000+ innocent American men, women, and CHILDREN that died in the 9/11 attack? I actually became sick when they released the names and ages of the passengers on those planes, some children were only 2 and 4 years old!!! Americans have NEVER done anything like that to your people. And don't tell me Americans did the same with the attack on Saddam's regime!! Bush gave Saddam MANY, MANY forewarnings of the consequences of not honoring America's demand to get rid of his WMD's before actually making an attack. While no WMD's were found, there was satellite images that showed such activity, which likely meant that if Saddam didn't possess any WMD's, he at least had a hand in the trafficking of such materials...
    ...And on top of that, our government spends billions and billions of dollars on technology ensuring that our bombs and missile hit their targets within inches... all to protect civilians. In addition, our M-16s now do not have fully-auto fire. Now, they have 3-shot burst-fire. Many civilian casualties were killed because of full auto and the large spray of bullets it produces. Now, with 3-shot bursts, the soldiers are far more accurate. How dare you say that we intentionally kill civilians or are happy to kill civilians, bitch. When you act like that, I start to like the idea more and more though...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    you are very misinformed, Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 attack. Those terrorists were from al qaide, sent by Osama bin ladeen.
    But the question is did Saddam fund the terrorist group? If you can come up with evidence that he did not than let see it.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. even if you win, you're still retarded.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. even if you win, you're still retarded.

Enough said!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

Enough said!
    is this u in the avatar ! what is your bf% are u always lean like this?

is this u in the avatar ! what is your bf% are u always lean like this?
    Yes, that is me. That is what I look like fat. I'm usually leaner.

In that pict I believe I'm 10-11%??? I have no clue.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

I'll be struck down for posting this one...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails U.S. Hits Mosque Compound; 40 Said Killed-109argue.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Yes, that is me. That is what I look like fat. I'm usually leaner.

In that pict I believe I'm 10-11%??? I have no clue.
    u do a cyclical ketogenic diet or the usual low carb diet?i am trying to get to 9% bf this summer

u do a cyclical ketogenic diet or the usual low carb diet?i am trying to get to 9% bf this summer

Try a Kosher diet

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    militia i'd tag you with a vss vintorez.... 500 meters.. wanna play???

Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    militia i'd tag you with a vss vintorez.... 500 meters.. wanna play???
    VSS mean in english: Special Sniper Rifle
    is an ugly short sniper riffle that were used by the kgb its range is about 450m, syrian army use it i dont consider it a sniper riffle on the other side dragunov is 900 m range and its know by the deadly sniper riffle

VSS mean in english: Special Sniper Rifle
    is an ugly short sniper riffle that were used by the kgb its range is about 450m, syrian army use it i dont consider it a sniper riffle on the other side dragunov is 900 m range and its know by the deadly sniper riffle
    yeah i'd say more like 300-400m's. just checking to see your knowledge of the game. whatd u learn on?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    the iraqi's broke the rules of engagments,Geneva convention rules of engagements.enough said.

yeah i'd say more like 300-400m's. just checking to see your knowledge of the game. whatd u learn on?
    get the best sniper riffle in the world and i can beat u with an arrow sniper lol

this would be my anti terrorist gun of choice... L96A1 accuracy international AW .308 (BRITISH)

this would be my anti terrorist gun of choice... L96A1 accuracy international AW .308 (BRITISH)
    Actually I like the IDF/IAF's use of Cobra Gunships as sniper weapons

that way we can both play bolt action

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Actually I like the IDF/IAF's use of Cobra Gunships as sniper weapons
    hope were on the same team

i dont know too mush about it i only know its range is about 800m

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Can i come play... and id like to bring some friends...

OG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails U.S. Hits Mosque Compound; 40 Said Killed-lg_m650dayscope.jpg   U.S. Hits Mosque Compound; 40 Said Killed-usmc89.jpg  
    Last edited by OGPackin; 04-09-2004 at 04:42 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'll answer your question.............. the same thing we are doing because they blew up the world trade center........

strike back........ if you are stupid enough to attack a larger force than you.. expect to get your a$$ handed to you.......

Dress as women, and strap bombs to children..........

That's the Muslim way????????

oh by the way.. the Koran......... currently reading the unedited version...... you people are wack............

If you want to believe in that...... i say and will support you in that.. and you can hate me, and my kind..... but if you strike me........ i will strike back....

Again...... don't pick on the biggest kid on the block.... unless you ,know you are going to win..........

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil3lmo
    But like I said, its not a few people who see it as holy, I can imagine that catholics, well devout catholics would see the importance of the church. But they only go to church once a week for an hour. We spend days in there, it is part of the community and in countries like Iraq, everyone, the entire community see it as a holy place and should be treated as such.

No problem with them attacking it via soldiers, but dropping missles into the area, thats just bad. Being around "terrorists" doesn't make you one, like sitting in class doesn't make you smart, you have to join in the activities for that to happen.

edit : With the osama thing, in Mecca, you destroy that and you have yourselves a world wide war against muslims, that is destroying a huge part of our religion. Once in my life time I must travel to mecca, but if you destroy it, that is a holy place which should be DEFINATLY treated as such. What would happen if muslims were chasing a irish terrorist, he ran into your popes place (sistine chappel or something) and so they blew it to hell, killing the pope and many other innocent people. What would happen?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I'll answer your question.............. the same thing we are doing because they blew up the world trade center........
    Did Iraq launch that attack?

And are you reading an Arabic version of the Quran?

There was no Iraqi's on the planes.

if you are stupid enough to attack a larger force than you.. expect to get your a$$ handed to you.......

Familiarise yourself with 'The war of the Flea'

http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/letter32.htm

'War of the Flea: Classic Study of Guerrilla Warfare
    by Robert Taber, Bard E. O'Neill ' Available from Amazon.

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    911 was not iraqis , they were attacked over weapons of mass destruction LOL

This is hilarious, it looks like the pages it not loading, but read it carefully!!

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    War is a nasty thing to cause unnecassarily, i blame bush and his arse wipe blair (i am from uk)

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Try a Kosher diet
    Or better. A kosher for Passover diet.

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member

strike back........ if you are stupid enough to attack a larger force than you.. expect to get your a$$ handed to you.......

Dress as women, and strap bombs to children..........

That's the Muslim way????????

oh by the way.. the Koran......... currently reading the unedited version...... you people are wack............

If you want to believe in that...... i say and will support you in that.. and you can hate me, and my kind..... but if you strike me........ i will strike back....

Again...... don't pick on the biggest kid on the block.... unless you ,know you are going to win..........
    Are you imbred? Because you are stupid as hell. Lets count the holes in your argument
    Biggest kid on the block, one problem. Muslims are the largest religion in the world. -1
    Dress as women, um ok. Strap bombs to children, I havn't strapped bombs to anyone, please dont generalise. -1
    Its spelt Quran -1
    I believe it was Osama who planned 11/9, as has been said many times, they hate each other. Like the KKK working with non-whites. -10
    America may have the army, but we have the faith, eventually, it wont just be the Islamic people who disagree with America's actions, dont believe that because you have the force you control the world. France, England, Australia (once we get rid of this ass licker for a PM) do not agree with your actions, your government are toeing the line. Expect backlashes, for as long as Americans are in the middle east, you will die. -100
    Do you want me to add that up for you, I know its alot of numbers for you. But let me know if you need some help understanding.
    There were alot of words in there longer than 6 letters.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I know people say they don't, but it seems a lot of people here are against virtually anyone who is not their own race because a handfull of so and so are terrorists or what not. Saying stuff like, "Oh, I've had it with "all" of them, just kill them all." I really don't get people like that, really. Psychologically and what not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails U.S. Hits Mosque Compound; 40 Said Killed-negative11.jpg  
    Last edited by Terinox; 04-10-2004 at 01:16 AM.

Are you imbred? Because you are stupid as hell. Lets count the holes in your argument
    Be very carefull with your flaming of long estabished members here.

I believe it was Osama who planned 11/9, as has been said many times, they hate each other. Like the KKK working with non-whites. -10
    What kind of grammer is that?

America may have the army, but we have the faith, eventually, it wont just be the Islamic people who disagree with America's actions, dont believe that because you have the force you control the world. France, England, Australia (once we get rid of this ass licker for a PM) do not agree with your actions, your government are toeing the line. Expect backlashes, for as long as Americans are in the middle east, you will die. -100

Alot of people don't agree with the war, I don't. But I'll support American soldiers to the very end, I'll never support Islam.

Do you want me to add that up for you, I know its alot of numbers for you. But let me know if you need some help understanding.
    There were alot of words in there longer than 6 letters.
    Actually there's very few numbers, but alot of badly written words, care to clarify?.....

Finally if Islam is so da*nm great why are you at the bottom of the sh*t pile?

3vil3lmo is offline Junior Member
    Because we're a harder religion to follow? Sorry if my English is not to your standard, it being my 3rd language. Its a bit hard.

Hey, thats great you support your soldiers killing civilians. No really, fantastic. How about blasting injured soldiers to peices?
    Careful about flaming long standing members, why? Because he is a racist biggot, he deserves to be flamed, you standing up for him makes you no different. You all believe in freedom of speech, unless its not what you want to hear.

alevok Guest
    It seems like there is a war of word started in here which I do not like. There are people in AR have hate against Islam and have no respect towards it eventhough they have no single idea about it, some even talkin about bombing Mecca, nuking Iraq so on, are you guys that blood thirsty?, do you want that war becomes more complicated than it is, do you want to elevate the tension between non-muslims and muslims?
    We need to end this war, our only argument must be about how this war should come to an end. Learn from the past, what US gained after Vietnam, or what Vietnam gained after that war? Just thousands of dead people. There will be more casualties from both sides, probably more from iraq if this war goes further.
    Guys please cut that red-neck attitude like " I am the big boy I kick ass" this is not helping. I know this is a bodybuilding forum but use your brains time to time when posting about war. It is so childish bitching out and blaming each other, war is war, but do we want it? That should be the question.
    Last edited by alevok; 04-10-2004 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    I know people say they don't, but it seems a lot of people here are against virtually anyone who is not their own race because a handfull of so and so are terrorists or what not. Saying stuff like, "Oh, I've had it with "all" of them, just kill them all." I really don't get people like that, really. Psychologically and what not.
    It's called xenophobia. The fear of foreigners. I like how really ignorant people on this board lump all Muslims and people from the middle east together. Each time I read their ignorant statements I chuckle. If you're going to rant, at least have a basic understanding of what you're ranting about.

Because we're a harder religion to follow? Sorry if my English is not to your standard, it being my 3rd language. Its a bit hard.

Hey, thats great you support your soldiers killing civilians. No really, fantastic. How about blasting injured soldiers to peices?
    Careful about flaming long standing members, why? Because he is a racist biggot, he deserves to be flamed, you standing up for him makes you no different. You all believe in freedom of speech, unless its not what you want to hear.
    Ok I didn't know English was your third language, I apologise.

As for us supporting soldiers killing civilians, we correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen too many Americans, Europeans and Australians worked up into a frenzy of celebration after the death of any Muslims recently. Where after 9/11, Bali, Madrid and the suicide bombings in turkey and Israel, plus bombings against Jewish sites in North Africa we all witness, live on TV, scene's of Celebration from Muslims all over the world.

Some of the younger guys here get off on some bravado boasting like ''Lets kill 'em all'' and other rubbish like that, I discourage that sort of thing and I honestly don't think too many people read what those guys say or appricate their input into these threads.

Unlike the vast majority of people posting here, I've lived in the middle east and have made many friends both Jewish and Muslim from there so when I'm speaking about the middle east I at least speak with the benefit of experience. Unfortunetely that experience has left me with a deep suspicion of Muslims and a better understanding of what the west is up against.

alevok Guest

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=BOUNCER]Ok I didn't know English was your third language, I apologise.

Where after 9/11, Bali, Madrid and the suicide bombings in turkey and Israel, plus bombings against Jewish sites in North Africa we all witness, live on TV, scene's of Celebration from Muslims all over the world.

Correction, we as muslims mourned for the victims of Istanbul bombings, Jews here are first Turks, when Spain kicked them out Ottoman empire embraced them. Eversince jews and muslims live together in peace, but of course there are bad seeds everywhere, but you should not generalize. I have many jew friends and I love them. In Istanbul there are churches (orthodox, catholic, presbyterian) sinagogues and mosques side by side, that makes Istanbul a very special and unique place. Why not the rest of the world do the same thing? Why cant we tolerate each others beliefs, why it is so difficult to accept each others differences?
    this war must come to an end
    NO WAR

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information