Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Bull's ban

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    im not passing judgemnt on anyone but it is possible the emails provided could have been reffering to a legit lab they were trying to start. They could have needed the money preordered to fund the first purchases...but on the other hand it could be... I DONT KNOW
    Unfortunately it's well known across several boards that Einy was not just starting up a new lab. Ask the guys whom lost ~$10,000 total.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    As you wish.

bdtr please don't ban him....he just doesn't know and DB helped him a lot.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    really?

1) How about reading peoples private messages?

2) I would trust DB before I would ever ****ing believe that what yall posted is really what DB said. You guys control the board - you can edit anyting you want.

3) Please ban me - it will be a badge i wear with pride
    I know DB is your boy and all, but think of the ppl who had money in this. I like DB too but I don't like hearing this crap.

And I also noticed DB made a post in another thread at AM but he hasn't been back to defend himself, which also don't look good.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    im not passing judgemnt on anyone but it is possible the emails provided could have been reffering to a legit lab they were trying to start. They could have needed the money preordered to fund the first purchases...but on the other hand it could be... I DONT KNOW
    It had nothing to do with a lab bro. Einstein was openly sourceing and taking "pre orders" for GH over at www.mesorx.com
    Him and DaBull took people's $ and ran...That's when this was brought to our attn.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Keep in mind just like in everyday life they are good people
    that would never screw someone over because they have
    beliefs and honor and then you have pieces of **** that only
    care about themselves... no different on a internet message
    board... you have all kinds... there are some good bros here
    that i know i trust and there are some i don't trust...

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    How about Dont buy anything on Ar
    UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCAMMED.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Can I post something without you guys bashing on me?
    I just need to do what I do in these situations and play both sides.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Holy $hit bros... whos gonna turn into a scammer next?

Gilster is offline Member
    Taking money from people for a product you do not "yet" have is still scamming. It is darn near the actuall definition.

Even if they were trying to start a lab you were not going to get your products because there were none.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    no one needs permission to speak their minds.

I'd like to see bermich and mass do so.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Even though they did scam, I'm still going to miss ein's help on this board. I guess anyone could be two-faced.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Holy $hit bros... whos gonna turn into a scammer next?

i guess the temptation of $$$ can get to any1 nowadays.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    Even though they did scam, I'm still going to miss ein's help on this board. I guess anyone could be two-faced.
    yes, it really is ashame. both of them have helped myself out in the past. i really wish this bs wouldnt have taken place

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    no one needs permission to speak their minds.

I'd like to see bermich and mass do so.

Agreed.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    I'm speechless very very speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i guess the temptation of $$$ can get to any1 nowadays.
    I don't understand why you guys are surprised. If you'd been here more than a few months you'd have seen that dabull wasn't the great guy you think he is. He was impulsive, abusive to other members.. exactly why he was never made a vet or mod. He was too unstable/unpredictable.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    gonna lock this for a second..i got some more good info.....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Come on key, dont leave me hangin.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand why you guys are surprised. If you'd been here more than a few months you'd have seen that dabull wasn't the great guy you think he is. He was impulsive, abusive to other members.. exactly why he was never made a vet or mod. He was too unstable/unpredictable.
    EXACTLY!

system admin is offline Owner
    Just so I can clear this up... There is NO way for us to doctor 2500 PAGES of PM's in 12 hours. We did not doctor anything.

We can NOT see your PM's unless we change your password and log in as you. Then if we do that, you will know we were there because you would not be able to get in being as though we cant SEE the password you first had.

Call V-bulletin and ask them for yourself before you make stupid comments like that.

Your conversations are private.

Bc

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Just so I can clear this up... There is NO way for us to doctor 2500 PAGES of PM's in 12 hours. We did not doctor anything.

We can NOT see your PM's unless we change your password and log in as you. Then if we do that, you will know we were there because you would not be able to get in being as though we cant SEE the password you first had.

Call V-bulletin and ask them for yourself before you make stupid comments like that.

Bc

What BC said is 100% true......I can confirm what he said. I have installed Vbulletin and I know how it works....

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    they both have helped me out as well. i have been on this board longer than anyone knows. i have switched my identity numerous times for security and secrecy reasons. but that also brings up the point that these guys have numerous identities on here and could have done more damage than anyone knows under different names. i mean who knows who exactly everyone is.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Where did Key go?

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    What BC said is 100% true......I can confirm what he said. I have installed Vbulletin and I know how it works....

whew, glad you can confirm this for me! i was highly doubting what BC was sayin! thanks and keep up the good work

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Come on key, dont leave me hangin.
    did you reopen it ??

more info on the first page.....

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    All of the mods have my support and have always had my support since day one. I havent been around as long as some but I've been an AR member for 2 years and the mods have done nothing but a standup job in every aspect of running the boards. There would be no reason in my mind for anyone to make things up about other members to potentially put their lives at risk. Think about it this way. Why would 20+ people go along with the same story that could possibly get someone seriously injured or killed for stealing 35K. Mods and all the bros that have been around from the start keep up the good f*cking work and go to all measures to do so. You can check my PM's everyday if it keeps me and the board safer. That is what is the most important thing at the end of the day!!

Quote Originally Posted by system admin

Bc
    So you have 2,500 pages off more PM's showing they were scammers. I'm not trying to stir sh*t or say you don't but more incriminating posts would help the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    they both have helped me out as well. i have been on this board longer than anyone knows. i have switched my identity numerous times for security and secrecy reasons. but that also brings up the point that these guys have numerous identities on here and could have done more damage than anyone knows under different names. i mean who knows who exactly everyone is.
    If you have been here so long then why do you ask so many uneducated questions??

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had issues with him in the past over this but I have always forgave him thinking he just had a problem he could not help. Hell i have talked to him om MSN and was a Smod on the same board. However knowing the facts I can not ever forgive what he has done. I know what goes on behind the scene on these boards and i can tell you first hand all this conspiracy theory **** is always bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    If you have been here so long then why do you ask so many uneducated questions??
    for fun, everyone wouldnt think i was a newbie if i didnt ask questions. you never want to know what people think about the most simple things sometimes? some times people know so much they forget the simple things as well.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Key: Westchester is in NY. It's a hope skip and a jump to the Bronx.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Im a very open minded invidual and def what the mods have presented appears to have alot of people shocked.

now keep in mind at this point im on nobodies side...even though dabull is currently an Admin on my board

But:

Being an owner of two boards...Ive had plenty of time to play around in Vbulletins admin control panel....and the way you say youve gotten these pm's is physically impossible trust me Ive tried .... although you can change the member in questions Email addy.... there is no way to do a resend of a members password unless you are logged in as that member.

also.... Isnt it Common Knowedge that if you're gonna source.... that you clean out your PM box frequently?

and what about all the people he hasnt scammed....why go through all that trouble to make a reputaion to get away with that little bit of money? I think I saw somewhere in this post that it was 25,000... ...sounds like the story about that fish I caught and how it keeps getting bigger every time I repeat the story to a different person

I really dont know what to think...and its making me sick.... because I dont know ...I just dont know.... But I apoligize to AR and I apoligize to dabull because fuk man.... this really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I know what goes on behind the scene on these boards and i can tell you first hand all this conspiracy theory **** is always bull****.
    Quit worrying about this drama and put in your ARFFL lineup so I can bring the drama for your mama. The verdict on this case is GUILTY!! Get your ass over there and get it beaten like a man the season starts in 20hrs

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone seems so shocked when they find out someone they TRUSTED turned scammer. Why? It is kinda hard to scam people if they dont trust you.
    All I kept seeing was how everyone still couldnt believe XX was a scammer cause he helped them out so much, this that and whatever.
    Its not really a thought out thing. The intention is to sell gear and profit. Then money comes in for orders they havent received and it hits them: "We can get FREE MONEY without even sending these people shlt cause they TRUST US."
    Once that is realized, it is all downhill. A one time hit and make quick money.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    So you have 2,500 pages off more PM's showing they were scammers. I'm not trying to stir sh*t or say you don't but more incriminating posts would help the cause.
    so check the first page again....i added some info

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne

if you look you will see im the only person with the answer to an anabolic members question earlier tonite.

Before I say this I must add I have chosen no side and feel about this so far about how I feel about religion. If you weren't there, you don't really know either way. BUT, I must say the new info seems to make it look like they were setting up a legitimate business model. Well, as legitimate as illegal drug dealing is atleast. They seem to be worried about being able to supply the demand. Would a pair of scammers discuss this worry. I wouldn't think so. I would think they would rack up the demand and could not care less about supplying it. Very odd. DaBull not mentioning trying to start something legitimate with him though is not too good looking.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I think I saw somewhere in this post that it was 25,000...
    I have seen that number on other boards for weeks. There are guys on your board that account for 7k of it. If it is only 10k then he must have only scammed about 5 guys because the 3 I know put in 2k & 3k GH orders.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I think there are many people who if they had any honour at all, would never show their face around here ever again. Those who complained and cursed about sys_admin, bdtr, Key, OJ and everyone else who was spending their own free time looking after the best interests of every member on this board. Some people never cease to amaze me.....AR looks out for us in more ways than one....that's why the board is here.

This has to be some kind of record: "Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 62 (41 members and 21 guests)"

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    if you look you will see im the only person with the answer to an anabolic members question earlier tonite.
    if you wanna bicker about an unrelated subject go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    so check the first page again....i added some info
    JUST DID, thanks. I was expecting it to added on to the end of the thread so that's where my eyes were.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information