Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Bull's ban

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Im a very open minded invidual and def what the mods have presented appears to have alot of people shocked.

now keep in mind at this point im on nobodies side...even though dabull is currently an Admin on my board
    might want to drop him

But:

Being an owner of two boards...Ive had plenty of time to play around in Vbulletins admin control panel....and the way you say youve gotten these pm's is physically impossible trust me Ive tried .... although you can change the member in questions Email addy.... there is no way to do a resend of a members password unless you are logged in as that member.
    are you saying me & vette made that up ??

also.... Isnt it Common Knowedge that if you're gonna source.... that you clean out your PM box frequently?
    you would think so. but you should see the PM box.....3000. he cleaned out the inbox a little, but forgot about the sent box

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    for fun, everyone wouldnt think i was a newbie if i didnt ask questions. you never want to know what people think about the most simple things sometimes? some times people know so much they forget the simple things as well.
    What a well thought out contrived plan for no good reason. You're saying you post uneducated sounding questions just so others will think you're a newbie. Man you must be bored. Just keep your mouth shut and they'll never know you exist. That should keep your identity safer.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Before I say this I must add I have chosen no side and feel about this so far about how I feel about religion. If you weren't there, you don't really know either way. BUT, I must say the new info seems to make it look like they were setting up a legitimate business model. Well, as legitimate as illegal drug dealing is atleast. They seem to be worried about being able to supply the demand. Would a pair of scammers discuss this worry. I wouldn't think so. I would think they would rack up the demand and could not care less about supplying it. Very odd. DaBull not mentioning trying to start something legitimate with him though is not too good looking.
    I will agree that there is some doubt as to whether they scammed intentionally or they got fcked by their supplier...Either way they still scammed.
    Wanna know who? Go over to mesorx.com and ask around....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Quit worrying about this drama and put in your ARFFL lineup so I can bring the drama for your mama. The verdict on this case is GUILTY!! Get your ass over there and get it beaten like a man the season starts in 20hrs
    (said in stephen hawking voice a la the simpsons) That's the smartest thing I've heard all night.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    What a well thought out contrived plan for no good reason. You're saying you post uneducated sounding questions just so others will think you're a newbie. Man you must be bored. Just keep your mouth shut and they'll never know you exist. That should keep your identity safer.

bored? i would say over 3,000 posts since march is bored. and i guess you didnt read my whole post very well.

This has to be some kind of record: "Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 62 (41 members and 21 guests)"
    Last time I threw stats up it got deleted but the record is higher than that.

Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 68 (48 members and 20 guests)
    ECoastVIP, AnabolicAlien, arnold1980, aXe, BIG MAN FROM AR, BigGreen, bigordie, Billy_Bathgate, buff87, chicamahomico, chrisAdams, depdaddy, DF2003, DoctaBig, Fat Guy, Gilster, HeartDocMD, IntensityX, iNvid, Iowa, LeanMeOut, lozinit, MBaraso, Micromonster, moush, NaturalBuff, PrairieDawg, rambo, RedBaron, RON, SexyKitty, shootdeep, SKiN, sore24/7, spywizard, Stackertoo, system admin, TheChosenOne, tinytool, ttuPrincess, UrbanLegend

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by latino_athlete
    bored? i would say over 3,000 posts since march is bored. and i guess you didnt read my whole post very well.
    you two quit bickering.....****

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    (said in stephen hawking voice a la the simpsons) That's the smartest thing I've heard all night.
    I think I am going to start a thread about everyone's favorite banned AR member. My vote has to Dick Renegade and Big G for all you old schoolers. Those cats were crazy f*ckers

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

are you saying me & vette made that up ??
    No, just at the time I thought it couldnt be done...but just now Leanmeout showed me other wise

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i'm completely shocked....i thought einy was the man, he's given me access to like 3-4 different sources; one of which i just used last month. I'm just shocked...****...i thought that guy was my boy. I always knew DaBull was a putz though, some of the infomation he gave out on non-androgen pharmaceuticals was really really bad. ****...im bummed. Now i gotta make a new friend

edit:

I just want to say thank you to all the mod's/vets/admin. I realize the time it must take for you to uncover and investigate a situation like this. I dont think everyone here realizes how much you actually do for THEM
    Last edited by DoctaBig; 09-08-2004 at 10:31 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This has nothing to do with this Da Bull / Einstein crap, but from
    everything i know PM's are not all that private unless they are on
    a secure server... They can be viewed on the internet many ways
    and anyone that is skilled at hacking can surely get into them...
    unless the server is secure and almost all message boards are not
    secure... Maybe admin cannot do it, but trust me PM's are not as
    private as everyone thinks... I can dig up a old post explaining it
    if needed from another board... doubt it's been talked about on
    AR in the past... I consider private as something i know no one
    could ever find out about and PM are not that private...

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Just so I can clear this up... There is NO way for us to doctor 2500 PAGES of PM's in 12 hours. We did not doctor anything.

We can NOT see your PM's unless we change your password and log in as you. Then if we do that, you will know we were there because you would not be able to get in being as though we cant SEE the password you first had.

Call V-bulletin and ask them for yourself before you make stupid comments like that.

Your conversations are private.

Bc

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Devils advocate here cause none of this affects me in any way.
    From all the PMs between Ein and Bull: It just seems like they are trying to start up their own ULab and start selling. I see NOWHERE that they planned on NOT delivering the orders. It just states that they have a lot of orders before they recieved their main shipment.
    In fact. The PMS discuss that they PLAN on mailing out all the orders and were just trying to determine their profit. Fvck, everyone likes making a profit off their business. No crime in that.
    Does anyone know where EIN is? Hell, he could be in jail and not able to use the phone and definately not the internet. If he did get arrested, last thing on his mind is surfing the web. That is just a theory though.

Guilt by association is pretty high on the charts. If you hang around that type of crowd, more likely, you are that type of person. Maybe Dabull didnt know EINY was gonna scam. Maybe Dabull hasnt even heard from EINY.

All I get from the PMs is Dabull and Einy were excited about how much business they were getting. Pure speculation after that is just that: Speculation. Nothing in there states them discussing how to get away with not delivering. That is where everyones imagination takes off.

Back to reality.....
    I feel bad for XXXX for getting snagged for 3500 dollars. That is a shltload of money to lose to EINY.
    We all need to get some sleep and deal with this tomorrow. It is 1 am on the East coast, so get to bed fvckers.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Good god are you asking for trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Who recruited Einstein as a mod here? I believe I know the answer, but I'd like to hear it. Some things about his rise to mod just don't fit together.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    The only problem about that theory is that there are members/Mods of this board that have indicated they know Einstein relatively well and yet they have not been willing to say that he was arrested but rather that he was indeed a scammer. I see your point to some degree about DB but not at all about Einy because of all of the info on other boards about Einstein and his scam tactics.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    From all the PMs between Ein and Bull: It just seems like they are trying to start up their own ULab and start selling. I see NOWHERE that they planned on NOT delivering the orders. It just states that they have a lot of orders before they recieved their main shipment.
    In fact. The PMS discuss that they PLAN on mailing out all the orders and were just trying to determine their profit. Fvck, everyone likes making a profit off their business. No crime in that.
    Does anyone know where EIN is? Hell, he could be in jail and not able to use the phone and definately not the internet. If he did get arrested, last thing on his mind is surfing the web. That is just a theory though.
    einy was in the process of "moving" when all of a sudden he disappeared a few weeks ago. then people started asking us what the **** was goin on, where their **** was, screamin scammer. we let it chill for a bit b/c we thought he was really moving too.

Guilt by association is pretty high on the charts. If you hang around that type of crowd, more likely, you are that type of person. Maybe Dabull didnt know EINY was gonna scam. Maybe Dabull hasnt even heard from EINY.

All I get from the PMs is Dabull and Einy were excited about how much business they were getting. Pure speculation after that is just that: Speculation. Nothing in there states them discussing how to get away with not delivering. That is where everyones imagination takes off.

Back to reality.....
    I feel bad for XXXX for getting snagged for 3500 dollars. That is a shltload of money to lose to EINY.
    We all need to get some sleep and deal with this tomorrow. It is 1 am on the East coast, so get to bed fvckers.
    The guys from Meso that got scammed are gonna come over here and post their stories...Then maybe some of you will realize that they are scammers.
    And I can tell you from what I've been hearing that it's alot more then $10k

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not saying I believe anything I typed. I just like to see both sides of the spectrum.

The East Coast doesn't go to bed at 1am. 3-4am maybe. One other point which another member made to me via PM, would you figure out a profit margin if you were taking ALL the money. You don't subtract out expenses if you're taking 100% of the money and running. If it's true (and I'm still sideless, just examining things) I would say they got ****ed and didn't know what to do about it like MBaraso said.

One thing to remember is that BigKev operated his "business" much like this by creating an alternate email address and referring members via that method. These two didnt need an extra email addy if they were indeed running a legitimate business. They had well established relationships and needed no references obviously if they/einy had claimed 35K.

einy was in the process of "moving" when all of a sudden he disappeared a few weeks ago. then people started asking us what the **** was goin on, where their **** was, screamin scammer. we let it chill for a bit b/c we thought he was really moving too.
    Yeah and it was so convienant that he moved just when orders were supposed to be shipped

bigordie is offline Member
    again i am NOT SUPPORTING ANYONE HERE i just went through the recent updates to the investigated PMs and dont understand why they would only be making 420 profit if they were scamming, wouldnt it be 100% profit?

At $750/300IU, that's a $420 profit per order

and i repeat i respect the mods here and am not trying to start anything up at all just couldnt figure that out

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    It doesn't matter what happened.....

They scammed many, many members over at Meso (not to mention all of the other boards out there) So regardless of circumstance, in the end, the money simply became to much of a temptation for them and they just took it and ran.

Thieves are thieves... no matter how you slice it.

And Yes.. Einstein was a great source of information...especially with respect to GH

Last edited by phreezer; 09-08-2004 at 10:38 PM.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Rambo, if your looking for who promoted Einy........I did - because he was helping out a lot of people in the lab - first he was made only a lab mod and then later he became a full mod - and you would be hard pressed to say he didnt earn his keep by helping people - unfortunately it seems he scammed them as well - and I know you are not saying that I had anything to do with that - if I had known he was working with DB earlier tho, i would have been a lot more leary

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Back to reality.....

I don't think it was their intent to scam honestly BUT no matter what happended to Einy. Instead of handling it Dabull tried to sweep it under the table. Like he had no part. Where ever the money is Dabull was a part of taking it That is just as much a scam as any scam I have saw. At least he could have fessed up and said what happened

Quote Originally Posted by phreezer

They scammed many, many members over at Meso (not to mention all of the other boards out there) So regardless of circumstance, in the end the money became to much of a temptation and they simply took it and ran.

Thanks for posting I cant wait to see the many others and their responses on this matter. Not many AR members know the entire story unless they have been over to your boards.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Good god are you asking for trouble...
    No. Hell, I already deleted what I posted, beacuse I don't have time to back up what I had to say, and I didn't want this thread to explode in my absence (I'm on my way to workout, *that thing we do that makes us share a common interest*). I noticed a few comments in threads a long time ago, and I just wanted to know how Einstien rose so quickly to a position of power on so many boards.

I don't care. This board has been my home for 2+ years, and if drama goes down, it goes down. I'm here to read, learn, and hopefully help. I never got involved, but a lot of good guys did, and got screwed. Unfortunately so. I don't know what else to say right now, because I'm not about to get caught in crossfire that I didn't spark.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

Back to reality.....
    Well you raise a good point, what were the intentions?

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    again i am NOT SUPPORTING ANYONE HERE i just went through the recent updates to the investigated PMs and dont understand why they would only be making 420 profit if they were scamming, wouldnt it be 100% profit?

and i repeat i respect the mods here and am not trying to start anything up at all just couldnt figure that out

Maybe they were really buying the GH and had to pay for them with the money people sent AND they would have made 420 profit on top of that??

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Well you raise a good point, what were the intentions?
    It doesn't matter at this point......the money that they took from those people is just as gone no matter what their earlier intentions were.......Again, not to take sides, but their intentions at this point really don't matter unless there is a VERY good explanation behind it.....a VERY good one, that will some how allow people to get their money back, or what they ordered. Imagine if it was your money.....I would be pissed....and I'm not getting on our case bro, I'm just saying this stuff because it needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by phreezer

They scammed many, many members over at Meso (not to mention all of the other boards out there) So regardless of circumstance, in the end, the money simply became to much of a temptation for them and they just took it and ran.

Thieves are thieves... no matter how you slice it.

And Yes.. Einstein was a great source of information...especially with respect to GH

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Rambo, if your looking for who promoted Einy........I did - because he was helping out a lot of people in the lab - first he was made only a lab mod and then later he became a full mod - and you would be hard pressed to say he didnt earn his keep by helping people - unfortunately it seems he scammed them as well - and I know you are not saying that I had anything to do with that - if I had known he was working with DB earlier tho, i would have been a lot more leary
    I'm not being accusatory in the leas, CYC. You should know that about me by now, but then again, who knows anyone anymore right? And he was hands down, one of the most knowledgable people to post on this forum. He earned his keep, and the trust of the members on this board. Hell, he gained some of mine too, and I don't lend it out often. And that's a shame on many counts.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    It doesn't matter at this point......the money that they took from those people is just as gone no matter what their earlier intentions were.......Again, not to take sides, but their intentions at this point really don't matter unless there is a VERY good explanation behind it.....a VERY good one, that will some how allow people to get their money back, or what they ordered. Imagine if it was your money.....I would be pissed....and I'm not getting on our case bro, I'm just saying this stuff because it needs to be said.
    Agree 100%. Puts it diff perspective when you think of it as your money.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Thank you Pheezer. And for those of you that don't know Pheezer is a mod over at meso...
    yes, in case you can't read his sig

just messin with you there MB

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Amazing. This is why I dont get surprised by much. Good bro's gone bad.

yes, in case you can't read his sig

just messin with you there MB
    Ha ha Yeah I didn't see that

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    phreezer its good to see you over here bro I'm sorry this is why though.

Think about this. I have put almost 5 years of my life on theres boards. Was made a mod here on AR April 2002. I think I have built a rep over those years. I hope a good one. I am putting my rep on the line here knowing that a lot of people will think its a conspiracy. Would I do that not knowing 100% myself. I will stake my whole reputation on this being fact. And Dabull can stake his what 1 year maybe.

AnabolicAlien Guest

well...

all i can say is that if they figured out who i was through some measely posts i trust them. i'm really messed up in the head still to this day but i would never steal a hardcore bodybuilder's money.

A.A

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Think about this. I have put almost 5 years of my life on theres boards. Was made a mod here on AR April 2002. I think I have built a rep over those years. I hope a good one. I am putting my rep on the line here knowing that a lot of people will think its a conspiracy. Would I do that not knowing 100% myself. I will stake my whole reputation on this being fact. And Dabull can stake his what 1 year maybe.

Always been an upstanding individual from everything I have ever read from you. I dont think anyone could dispute this. Now get your f*cking lineup changed ass clown and take your beating like the dress wearing mouse you are!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Always been an upstanding individual from everything I have ever read from you. I dont think anyone could dispute this. Now get your f*cking lineup changed ass clown and take your beating like the dress wearing mouse you are!!
    Yeah, seriously.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    These are from dabull on anabolicmonsterz....

12:05 am

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Nothing happened...AR put together a binch of bull**** and everyone buys it.Nice try tho...a scammer I'm not ,nor ever will be.This is all an attack on me and this board.

12:29 am

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You ppl at AR accomplished what you set out to do.Ruin my screen name,all over a vandetta you have.nice work..I'm not buying your bull**** story.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information