Quote Originally Posted by canucks_rock
Hey guys,

I just registered but have been surfing these forums for a good 3 years. I'm 23 and just took my first shot of test/deca last nigh in the thigh. I've lifted for 5 to 6 years.

Im running spectro test at 400mg and tokkoyo deca at 300mg.

I did my first shot of 2ml's of test and 1ml of deca last night in the thigh.

Here's the problem, 30 minutes after the shot my thigh started to become sore and built up toward the end of the night. I woke up so sore and stiff in the thigh. I have to walk with a limp because i feel my thigh is gonna give way. I can't even take a shi*t without feeling like my thigh is gonna tear when i squat.

Thanks guys!
Well part could be 300 mg deca/ml is a little rough... 250 is smoother.. I take it your test is 200 mg/ml? Thats somewhat weak and should have diluted it some. Normally I have no problem but rarely ever exceed 2 CC's at a time in the quad/thigh.

Are you doing the correct location on the thigh? Where did you shoot it? It is safe to hit the very top and middle of your lap but its painful there, best place is middle in length between hip and knee, then always on the outter side of the thigh, right where from a sitting position the top of your lap starts to turn to the side... Make sure you use two hands, one to hold the syringe and the other to push the plunger, keep the needle steady, dont move it around as you can rip threads of muscle and shoot slow. Hopefully you have 1 inch needles about 25 guage... if you dont shoot deep enough into the muscle you will get a pain response as well.