Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ibiza69 is offline Senior Member

Angry I saw something very disturbing last night.

Last night while i was at the gym doing shoulders i saw something very disturbing i was doing upright rows when i saw my source (i'll call him mike) walking into the gym he walked passed me, and we exchanged hello's and i continued my workout. i thought nothing more about it because the guy practically lives at the gym. then i saw Mike talk to some of the guys, you know making his business deals, that is when i saw something kinda weird he was talking to this kid he could not have been over 16, mike looks around, you know like the stereotypical drug dealer, to make sure nobody is watching, then procedes to take out a ziplock bag with i'd say 400-500 little pink d-bol tabs, then pulls out of his bag a box and gives it to the kid, he then gives Mike the money. when the transaction was complete and the kid walked away, i went over to talk to mike and asked him how old that kid was, he said " what the fuck fuck do i care i just made 900 bucks". apparently he gave the kid 300 d-bols and 20 omns and NO anti-e's and No clomid.
    when i went back to the dressing rooms i saw that kid again and asked him right there how old he was. i almost shit a brick when he said 14 that's right 14 and he'd only been working out since before christmas. i told him that i saw what had just happpend and that he way too young to start juicing, hell i'm still too young. the little bastard didn't know a thing about steroids and what anti-e's were. he said that mike had told him to take 5 d-bol tabs a day for 5 weeks, and then take 2 amps a week of the omnas for 10 weeks, but had not told him about clomid and nolvadex . i guess he would see the gains he made but when he stopped he would loose a lot of his size and come running back to mike to more gear. he didn't even know about the side effects of gear. i basically spent 45 giving him a crash course on AS. then i tried to convince him not to use the shit, but i guess if your determined to use the stuff then nothing is going to stop you. i then told him to go to this site and others like it to do some research before he tried it.
    when i went to the gym this morning to do my cardio i saw mike and confronted him about last nights incident. and told him he had just lost a customer and that i would convice my friends not to purchase anymore gear from him. so far i have convinced 5 guys not to buy from him anymore. but that is only a minute percentage of his business. ther is no doubt that he will be selling to kids as long as there is a profit to be made and more stupid kids think that ASS is the only way to make gains. and that is the disturbing part.

Please debate.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I am going to have to agree with you! That is bull****! You need to find out who the boy is and let his parents know what is going on. He will diffinately get his ass in trouble, but that might save his life !! who knows what will happen to him next!!

Methuselah is offline Member
    That's a shame. Are you still going to use "Mike" as your source? Where did the fourteen year old kid get the $900?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    all i can say is wow..............

thats fu**ing unbelievable, and that dude should be strung up by his tiny, tiny, nads.............

peace bb79

Originally posted by Methuselah
    That's a shame. Are you still going to use "Mike" as your source? Where did the fourteen year old kid get the $900?
    Hell no, there are lines that i do not cross and this is one of them, there is a morality issue here.

georgie24 is offline Member
    your source is a p*ssy , i would of told you to get lost,

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Thats FU*KED up.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member

Methuselah is offline Member
    I hope he gets busted. He's exactly the kind of guy that gives steroids the bad image.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Ibiza I saw practically the same thing about 2 years ago at my old gym. Only difference was the kid was 16 and it was his father who was injecting him right there in the lockeroon of the gym.

To top it off, his father was a Sgt with the Miami-Dade Police Dept.

Very sad Ibiza very sad indeed.

Makes me wanna

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    All I got to say is he is no different than a crack dealer on the street, he is just doing it in a gym.. sad story. If he does his business that carefree, I think eventually he will get caught.
    dude sounds like a punk.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Canes4Ever
    Ibiza I saw practically the same thing about 2 years ago at my old gym. Only difference was the kid was 16 and it was his father who was injecting him right there in the lockeroon of the gym.

To top it off, his father was a Sgt with the Miami-Dade Police Dept.

Very sad Ibiza very sad indeed.

Makes me wanna
    [/QUO

Damn that is even more disturbing.

Originally posted by ibiza69
    [B
    Damn that is even more disturbing. [/B]
    I hate to ask this, but will you narc him if you see him deal to another minor?

NOT MUCH REALLY TO DEBATE....

that dealer is a looser...but if that kid has his mind made up nothing will stop him...also i go into some schools because of the nature of my job..you'd be suprise at the wods of $$$ some of these kids have!!!

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

I hate to ask this, but will you narc him if you see him deal to another minor?
    i guess the best way to hurt a man is in his wallet so if his business goes down then maybe he will think about his actions.
    like i said before some of the guys at the gym think the same way i do and will no longer be using his services, besides there are lots of other guys i can go to for my habits.

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    Nice point SK*. That's what i whas thinking. If "mike" is that stupid, he deseves to get busted.

flex321 is offline Member
    Thats really messed up dont get me wrong, I kinda think about it and it creeps me out to think that some people especially young uneducated people do very wrong things. But for your dealer, if you ever put your nose in my business you would be using crutchs right now When someone is doing illegal business it is very wise to keep your nose out of it no matter what, get angry but don't say shit.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Check a post I wrote about my bruv the same thing happened he,s a lot older but I told the guy who was offering to f**k off and it got a bit heavy in the end.The result my bruv never took them and listened to me.Your "Mike" is a f**king waste of space.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    luckily iv known my source for many years now and i know he feels the same way as me about this sort of thing, but i have to say that if i saw someone else doing that in a gym id have to kick his ass.

i seen no difference in what this guy did and what a crack dealer does. they both deserve the same treatment.

all the deals my source does are done at his home or his customers homes. nothing ever gets passed in a gym or any such place.

you are right - that IS distrubing

Nate_Dog is offline Member

kid better save up for some GH.....

Cause when his growth plates close he is not going to be getting any taller. I dont know about you but at 14 i was a migit (like all 14 year olds) imagine stunting your growth at that height? BAd bad bad bad bad.

I suppose that is a conciquence of being young, you are stupid and you wont research or listen to anyone!

But "Mike" what a fucking looser,... why doesn't he go sell Herion to addicted teens. Or crack to pregnent mothers. It is the same teritory. Some people only this about $$$, and not about who they are fucking to get it.

Karma,.. his time will come.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    this is all touchy grounds to be discussing. it's not right for a 14 year old to being without education or at all (we all know that). but, the kids gonna do it no matter what you say or do.

my high school football coach used to gear up his son. the kid was fricking huge, all-state running back, full ride scholarship at a good school. that's what the young uns are seeing. it's hard to argue with them.

from a different angle maybe, can you get the source to at least start giving better advice or something. I dunno, very complicated issue. the source is probly gonna be pissed when he finds out you dished some of his customers. the next source for the kid could be even worse. very tough situation you got yourself into here. sounds like some of the sh!t i get myself into from time to time!

good luck bro,

cp

jersey juice is offline Member
    That's some sad shit!! Everyone wants a quick fix, even 14 yo. A shame that no one want s to do any natural work on their own, his body prolly is just starting to make it's own test & he's gonna really fuck himself. What a loser dealer, I see the same shit ed with the crack dealers downtown, ain't got no soul.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Hey Kermit. I work at a gym and I would love to know of a fu*k like that. I would spread the word so fast that every sherrif in that place would be following him 24/7. Maybe you have one of those lame corporate gyms that dont give a shite but if there is someone there that isnt a salesperson then tell them.

G-S Guest
    No flame intended, but I have a very hard time believing that a 14 year old kid is 1) in a gym unsupervised (my gym has an 18 year old age limit) and 2) is carrying around 900 bucks, and 3) would even know who to contact to get his stuff and 4) that a source would even THINK about selling to someone underage.

I ain't buyin it.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    gettin stupid.. im assuming from your last post that u are definitely no a guy in his young 20's... becuz if u were, u'de realized that these days, u can find drugs anywhere (including AS), it's not hard to stash up 900 bucks (only take a couple months of saving), and i have never heard of an 18 year old limit at a gym... at least not in my area...

trust me, this is VERY VERY believable.

just an observation.

G-S Guest
    Young 20's, and FOURTEEN are worlds apart.

And yes, every gym I have been to in the area I live if either require you to be 18 years of age, or supervised by someone over the age of 18.

14? 900 bucks? When I was 14, I was playin nintendo and talkin on the phone for 4 hours a night to girls I was dreaming of stickin.

I still ain't buyin it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That mike guy is just pathetic. You would have to be a complete fool to sell to a 14 yr old in the first place. Not just cuz of the fact that the kid is way to young to take AS's. He's probably going to get fucked up from the d-bol, or his parents will notice he's on something and find his stash. Then the kid is going to sing like a canary to his parents and the cops. Then: Bye Bye Mike

M

GETTING STUPID....TIMES HAVE DEFINATLY CHANGED IN THE LAST 15-20 YRS..

yes true back then (early to mid 80's) i was too more interested in pac-man, mario bros and just high school b.s...but with tv hype about looking good, kids wanting to play football in college maybe pros, hell even wrestling now the pressure is higher on kids...as i said in my earlier post when i go to these schools because of my jobe of my job i see kids with loads of cash, $$$..how they get it???not no after school job. poss selling drugs or what ever...anyone see that 20/20 special or 1 of those shows where this young girl wanted to lose weight because she didnt want to be fat??she got up at night and was jogging in her bed room!!!!!she was only like 5 or 6 yrs old!!!is that insane?? no offense to any young mega star like brittney, christina agullier or anyone like that but im not gonna have my daughter watch them doing strip shows on mtv and put ideas in her head..times have changed!!!tv has changed!!! pressure on kids have changed!!!and getting $$$ has definatly changed!!!

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Thats some messed up shit.... "mike" needs a beating

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Right there is why steroids are illegal. If everyone would just be more responsible...

Mugs is offline Anabolic Member

Re: kid better save up for some GH.....

Originally posted by Nate_Dog
    Cause when his growth plates close he is not going to be getting any taller. I dont know about you but at 14 i was a migit (like all 14 year olds) imagine stunting your growth at that height? BAd bad bad bad bad.

I suppose that is a conciquence of being young, you are stupid and you wont research or listen to anyone!

But "Mike" what a fucking looser,... why doesn't he go sell Herion to addicted teens. Or crack to pregnent mothers. It is the same teritory. Some people only this about $$$, and not about who they are fucking to get it.

Karma,.. his time will come.
    nice post bro! I agree 100% He will be like 5foot his whole life!

Originally posted by BigGunz

BUY IT! EAT IT! SWALLOW IT! Cuz it's true.

1) My gym posts no age restrictions, although most of the people in there are at least in the 8 grade for sports purposes. There is definite supervision going on from other lifters and the gym employees. I have never heard of the age restriction, but I'm not going to dismiss it either.

2) I know of some kids whose parents dole out the cash just to get them out of their hair. In a totally unrelated case, I lost a 13-yr old niece to a 15 yr old drunk driver because his parents were on a motorcycle trip in the mountains and left him home alone to booze and (I suspect) drug up with his friends. I won't go into more details. Bottom line is: Some parents are irresponsible, until tragedy sets in. Then they wonder what went wrong with the kid

3) As others have stated, if a 14-yr old wants it, he'll find it.

4) As also stated, 14-yr old kids are VERY impressionable. Hell, the boys in high school start juicing at 14, just to get big for football. There are 8-9 yr olds going through detox for drug abuse. Dealers want the fast bucks and, on average, lack the moral concern that they are killing younger kids, just for the money. It's a dual thing: Kids want big muscles; dealers want the money. 'Nuff said.

I am thinking of doing a cycle myself, but I will learn what to use from people like those who post on AR. Those who know what to take and in what amounts for the best effects, with minimal side effects.
    A-freakin'-men !!!!! You da man Big Gunz.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What if the kid has a paper route? Or stole the money from someone? Or sells pot in high school? $ 900 is a lot for a 14 year old but it is not unbelievable.

The guy is a drug dealer... do you think heroine dealers say the won't sell to kids or addicts? They'll sell to anyone who wants it.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Very sad - that is what screws it up for the rest of it - what makes it easy to keep AS controlled status

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    I commend you for taking the time to talk to the kid and talking to others about the situation. That dealer could ruin many lives if he keeps it up. Good lookin out bro. BIGWILLSTER

MindBomb is offline Member

Thumbs down

I commend you for taking the time to talk to the kid and talking to others about the situation. That dealer could ruin many lives if he keeps it up. Good lookin out bro.
    I also commend you for your actions. "Mike" is the lowest form of the word "drug dealer". I also believe, if anyone, he should be busted for selling. Roid already has bad enough rep.

georgie24 is offline Member
    i call bullshit on this story

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    I am sure you have the situation wit this guy down, and you obviously know him fairly well and are not fearful of him or you wouldnt have confronted him, but I am with other ppl, not to be nosey in ppl conducting illegal business, but I do think you did the right thing to try to get people to stop buying from him this I think is the best way to go about it.

And as far as age limits are concerned, all gyms I have belonged to have had an 16 year old age limit

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG!! that kid is going to kick himself everyday in the ass when he finds out how much he fucked himself in everway!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information