Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by D00fy
    It wasn't me
    LOL
    Last edited by Big Rush; 03-27-2002 at 12:33 AM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: It's shit like this that makes me not even want to be a part of these boards.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Ok , get this shit. I have receiving massive PMs lately, which is all fantastic, I love to help anyone. But one person, you know who you are. . .you took this shit a little to far.

He starts PMing me asking me questions about his cycle and such. . .you know , the usual questions, what brands and blah blah blah. I was MORE than happy to help him in any ADVICE he/she needed. If I can't help, I will be sure to tell you who can. So anyway, this guy PMs me one day and says that he got some sust and dbol and started taking it before he even had a cycle planned out. No anti-e's, no clomid, no liver protectants....no NOTHING! So this guy PMs me and says "Hey bro, I think I am feeling gyno symptoms. . .and I don't have any nolva, can you hook me up?"
    Just cuz I have a million posts, does that make me a source?! WTF?!?! I told him "bro, you need to get everything before your cycle, so you don't have to worry about this". So, anyway, needless to say, it's been Spring Break, and due to other reasons that I do not wish to discuss, I have been away from the board. So, I get back on tonight and I have like 10 PMs from this guy...saying, so are you gonna hook me up....can I get some stuff?? I basically zoomed through them all, besides the last one. . . where he fucking calls me a jerk for not hooking him up! Fuck you asshole! I am not here to hook anyone fucking up, so don't come bitching to me when your lazy ass decided to only get "the juice" without getting what you really need which is nolva, clomid, ALA, multi's and all those other goodies. I am not going to name his name, and I don't want to, as I don't want to ruin his rep around here, as he seems to be a decent guy otherwise. Anywho, if this thread belongs in the General Forum, please move it. . if not, whatever. I'm not going to be on the boards a lot anymore, too much bullshit for me. And it fucking sucks, cuz there are so many people here who I consider friends, a couple asshole's can just change my mind about this whole AAS scene. I will be answering PMs, so feel free to keep PMing me with any questions you may have. All the mods, PT, vets...you know who you are, guys who I can bullshit with, you know. . .Anyway, sorry for this long rant, but I have been receiving PMs asking me where I have been, so there it is. I'm out. See ya round guys.
    Seriously bro, you are truly appreciated around here. I remeber when I came on in Feb, you were one of the first guys to answer a question for me. You have helped so many people here, and I think I can speak for most of them when I say "Don't sweat the petty shit". Hope you decide to stick around a while longer.

Peace

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    ppp i am new on board but you have already given me good advice and i will be sorry to see you leave------what that dude did is bullshit ---i will never be a source and nobody has the right to be pissed if i dont hook them up--i am greedy i get for me and nobody else he should apoligize for dissing you for not hooking him up your not walmart you dont owe him shit

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Stick around PPP.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    damn pappapump! i just got wind of this crap! ya gotta come back bro! tell me who the guy is and i will dedicate my life to banning his ass!

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    I'm with the coach bigkev!you don't have to leave us just cause of a sick c*nt!We all need advices,reccomendation,sages especially THE ONES SEARCHING INFORMATION really like me.Sir,above all this board settled up my mind after I lost my dad,guys like you,the most valuable bros in the world,the one's that teach what must be the real aim have to be.So I keep on living helping my family,not messing my life.I believe there are lots of bros around being in the same situation like me.So pump,think twice plz plz,we are a family,don't leave us cause of a idiot who don't knows asking question and temporary on this board.What happens if every mod,vet leaves us???Thus,I even got silly demands which are not legal to my board even I'm a junior member.WE LOVE YOU!!!!! GOD BLESS ALL BROS!!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    PaPaPa........

Chill.... we all understand you feeling angery.

Let the thought of a dumbass growing tits ease your pain.

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY!!! ALWAY GET EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU START A CYCLE?

WALL is offline New Member
    LONG LIVE pappapump

DIDNT REALIZE HOW OLD THIS POST WAS....

but pops has helped me out 1x and i appreciate it...thanx for your advice and stick around cause when i win WWF TOUGH ENOUGH III your gonna be my trainer......

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah, I'll sign the petition to keep PPP around. His insights and comedy relief is one of the reasons I joined these boards. To the jerkoff, no one owes you, me, or anyone anything. Be thankful for what you do get...

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'm new but also familiar with many of your posts. You are a great help to many people from what I can tell and although I haven't asked you for help yet, I'm sure I'll come across many questions that need answering. Don't leave, that won't solve anything.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn PPP its been 3 weeks. Im starting to think your really leaving. April Fools Day is past bro bring your ass back here.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    come back PPP!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information